• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Whoever guesses what it says, get’s a like bomb.

Clue: the top sentence is a vs between two comic book characters.
The bottom is two companies.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Um I don't feel it's nice to use derogative terms like this(especially since there's probably a term for that for every character) , just to avoid stereotypes that could come off offensive.
Without using derogative terms about other characters, how are they supposed feel better about their likes? By self-confidence? Sounds hard.

D

Deleted member

He's a video game character, right?
‘Otaku’ just means someone who has an obsession with some subject (related to japan if they’re not Japanese), whether it be video games or trains.

Without using derogative terms about other characters, how are they supposed feel better about their likes? By self-confidence? Sounds hard.
dude pretty sure he was making a joke and not actually trying to insult anyone

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
‘Otaku’ just means someone who has an obsession with some subject (related to japan if they’re not Japanese), whether it be video games or trains.
I know, that's why I couldn't understand what makes Ryu different from Marth or Cloud. Being a fighting game character?

Iridium

Smash Hero
lol at Ryu as a weeb. Shulk would be a better pick.
You reminded of a good post by Ura Ura at the NintenZone social yesterday...

In terms of the English dub for Dragon Ball...

Goku :ultlucario:(Sean Schemmel)
Gohan :ultryu: (Kyle Hebert)
Kid Trunks :ultlucina: (Laura Bailey)

And for the Japanese VA's (forgot their names sorry)...
Vegeta :ultfalcon:
Android 16:ultmarth:
Hercule/Mr. Satan:ultincineroar:
Yeah, Smash and Dragon Ball have a lot in common than one would think.

D

Deleted member

I know, that's why I couldn't understand what makes Ryu different from Marth or Cloud. Being a fighting game character?
Because he doesn’t have a super ‘anime-esque’ art style for lack of a better word, and he isn’t exactly popular among wapanese.

D

Deleted member

...Ryu and Ken are hot, and I'm not sure why
The only human who deserves to be considered hot is the Human Torch.

In one of the many Earths from the comics, he could become as powerful and hot as the sun to keep the Earth with light.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I'm still waiting for a ****ing response guys
Yeah that whole three minutes must have been killing you.

You can also scroll through the last few pages to look for any discussion on prominent leaks that may have popped up. Just a suggestion.

But no there aren’t any big recent leaks as far as I know. Apparently LeakyPandy said some stuff but I still don’t know why anyone is listening to him in the first place. The only thing he’s even gotten right is the date of the March direct, while simaltaneously getting all of its contents wrong. Everything else he’s “leaked” afterwards has also been 100% wrong, but people still give him the time of day for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom