• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrualic Hydra

Smash Ace
I'm expecting at least 500 Pokemon Spirits, and am hoping for a Spirit for every Robot Master from Mega Man, possibly every Maverick too.

I expect Spirits to at least hit the 3000 mark but would love if the absolute madman hit at least 5000.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Bro don't tell Zinith but I used to love Yoshi and now whenever I look at him I think of Zinith and it weirds me out lol
I was cool with Yoshi until Zinith switched his avatar.

Now it really wierds me out.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm expecting at least 500 Pokemon Spirits, and am hoping for a Spirit for every Robot Master from Mega Man, possibly every Maverick too.

I expect Spirits to at least hit the 3000 mark but would love if the absolute madman hit at least 5000.
All he has to do is go to google images and find a clean .png
Okay not really, but he could go absolutely crazy with the amount of Spirits.

CulturedThug雪

Smash Rookie
Lmao at all these degenerates talking about Detective Pikachu and le didni marble moobie man as if anyone cares. On an actual relevant topic, anyone else think the reversed JP trailer is teasing Okarin, or Chrono, for DLC? inb4 Kira baito za dusuto

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
the moderators must've left this board to rot in hell because we have gone so off the rails from DLC speculation numerous times and they have barely touched us recently

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
#I like Bayo's huge rump...

:ultwiifittrainer::ultzelda::ultzss::ultbayonetta::ultrosalina::ultsheik::ultpeach::ultpalutena::ultdaisy: All good for the eyes.

:ultisabelle::ultjigglypuff: For cuddles :3

:ultinkling: For Woomy!
Quite possibly my favorite post so far.

We need this game to come out soon.
We know it'll be out on the 7th.

But boy these last few months have been rocky. Earthquakes, the Grinch, and now this. Maybe people will actually stop posting for a while after the game is released. It can only be helpful for most people's mental health.

If every single Pokemon doesn't have a Spirit i'm suing Sakurai
That's not reasonable, you know that. There would need to be loads more dev time to have them all in. :p

I don't know how many each franchise will get but Fire Emblem and Pokemon will get A LOT. And I expect people who don't even play Spirits complain about there being too much Kid Icarus spirits.
Meanwhile, :ultcloud: still won't get any.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Lmao at all these degenerates talking about Detective Pikachu and le didni marble moobie man as if anyone cares. On an actual relevant topic, anyone else think the reversed JP trailer is teasing Okarin, or Chrono, for DLC? inb4 Kira baito za dusuto
Is this really a thing?

FreeFox

Smash Lord
Poor Zinith.

Is anyone besides me still going to get the season pass now that we could potentially know 4 out 5 DLC characters?

osby

Smash Obsessed
the moderators must've left this board to rot in hell because we have gone so off the rails from DLC speculation numerous times and they have barely touched us recently
I can't blame them, honestly.

What the frick are you all even talking about.
My apparent inability to contributing discussions without replying other people's posts.

D

Deleted member

I didn’t say **** about banging anything. I was just watching the other day and those moms and waitresses at the restaurant were kinda cute. Why the **** Goofy look the way he does but the girls are just human but with an obvious dog nose?

We should get back on topic lmfao.
And just think.

...Goofy has a son.
....that means he has had sex.

Ga-hyuck.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Okay, here's a question that will hopefully get this thread back on track.

If Smash Bros was made today, who would be the first twelve?

Remember, Captain Falcon and Ness' popularity was helped by Smash. And Jigglypuff was only added because of the anime.

I think Bowser would definitely be in, maybe replacing Ness. Jigglypuff would be replaced by a current Pokemon. I also don't think Yoshi would be considered his own series because let's be real, he's a Mario character.

What do you think?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
This season of Smashboards is getting pretty crazy.

Can't wait for all these fanservice filler episodes to end and we find out who the villain of this arc is.
The villain is shall be decided by the roulette wheel *spins*

IT WAS ME WHO WAS THE CRIMINAL MASTERMIND ALL ALONG! I WAS THE ONE WHO PISSED IN WARCHAMP'S CHEERIOS

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Okay, here's a question that will hopefully get this thread back on track.

If Smash Bros was made today, who would be the first twelve?

Remember, Captain Falcon and Ness' popularity was helped by Smash. And Jigglypuff was only added because of the anime.

I think Bowser would definitely be in, maybe replacing Ness. Jigglypuff would be replaced by a current Pokemon. I also don't think Yoshi would be considered his own series because let's be real, he's a Mario character.

What do you think?
Original 8 stay but remove Yoshi just to dab on Zin (look man. i gotta make these jokes.)

It's more of a question of who those secret 4 would be
Probs Marth, Villager, Shulk, maybe Bowser.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom