• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

segillav

Smash Apprentice
I sure picked a great time to post in this thread for the first time.

Hey, you seem new!

Howdy! Folks call me Noipoi! Welcome to the boards!
Hi! Yeah, I made an account because I wanted to help out with the music thread. I'm probably not gonna post here too often but we'll see.

FreeFox

Smash Lord
So, how many spirits does everyone think we will be getting in total and how many per franchise?

MainJPW

M.T.A
What the **** if you want to bang ANYONE from Ducktales you'd pick the dogs?
I didn’t say **** about banging anything. I was just watching the other day and those moms and waitresses at the restaurant were kinda cute. Why the **** Goofy look the way he does but the girls are just human but with an obvious dog nose?
Yesterday: We all love boobs
Today: Lets all **** dogs
We should get back on topic lmfao.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Just 3 more weeks luckily. 3 weeks till I absolutely waste my life with idk, 5 energy drinks. Does that sound healthy? Probably not
Oh my God it's only three weeks I can barely take it.

So, how many spirits does everyone think we will be getting in total and how many per franchise?
If every single Pokemon doesn't have a Spirit i'm suing Sakurai

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't know how many each franchise will get but Fire Emblem and Pokemon will get A LOT. And I expect people who don't even play Spirits complain about there being too much Kid Icarus spirits.

Pakky

Smash Hero
What if Yoshi is just some fat hairy man in a suit?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I sure picked a great time to post in this thread for the first time.

Hi! Yeah, I made an account because I wanted to help out with the music thread. I'm probably not gonna post here too often but we'll see.
I promise we're not always like this.

Actually...never mind. we're always like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom