• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Look, am not greedy, any of those 5 will do. I'm very serious..

Seriously, no one compares.

Time for some Goe Groove.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
We're almost there guys.

I spent the better part of the morning watching American Horror Story, The Conners, and South Park to get me by till the hour mark.

I just want everyone to remember no matter the outcome. No matter who is in. Who is out. And who gets the assist trophy graveyard. We have a new Smash game coming in little over a month now and Sakurai has already blessed us with something incredible.

Good luck out there.

D

Deleted member

My Hero Academia is about to start the Overhaul Arc in Season 4 (starting... next Spring, I think).

Season 3 ended with the introduction of the Big Three and Overhaul, the first episode of Season 4 is going to be the meeting between the Villains and Overhaul.
I actually really like Overhaul as a villain.
I hate how seems to have been taken out completely already; his power was essentially Alchemy on Steroids. Hopefully his powers eventually come back or something. At least Shigareki (or however its spelt) is slowly becoming a better villain.

Travix Man

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TravixMan
It's been a long time since I've posted on Smashboards (not counting that "Nice" post back on page 6669 or whenever I posted there). Been busy watching My Hero Academia and getting college things done. As for my stance on this whole Grinch Leak, I am on Team Won't Be Mad If It's Real or Fake. I have been on this hype train long enough, and whatever we get today, I will be fine with. If it's real, I get my boys Shadow, Geno, and Isaac along with Banjo, Ken, Chorus Kids, and Mach Rider. If it's fake, then I'd say it was a pretty cool and convincing fake leak and I won't even be mad, seeing as my most wanted characters King K. Rool and Ridley made it in.

I am ready to reach the final destination. This is the sun.

Wambo

Smash Ace
Do you guys feel that?

The second bamco character and true winner of the ballot is on his way.

I can feel his power level approaching... And its massive.
ErenJager, what does the Scouter say about it's power level?!?

KMDP

Smash Legend
I guess this is the end of speculation, huh? I really enjoyed my first time on Smashboards, so thanks for making it a lot of fun. Good luck everyone!
It'll be the end of Base Game Speculation (though Sakurai might leave a few things up for us to guess).

With the end of Base Game Speculation, comes DLC SPECULATION!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!
*SPLAT INTENSIFIES*
Indeed.

King Zekrom

Smash Apprentice
When I was a kid, the Who Wants To Be a Millionaire music gave me nightmares.
Oh my god, same! I guess its the tension of the show that leaks into the song, and the amount of black/dark colours in the show, especially since in the UK it's shown at night. For me the worst bit is the bit with the choir, because it just sounds ominous. I used to imagine that the producer just captured and caged men to sing the choir against their will.

I was a really weird child.

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
You can stay for DLC speculation, or not, for the sake of your sanity.
Can't wait for the brand new fake 4chan leaks that bad Youtubers will use for easy ad revenue.

Hey guys I work at Nintendo and Sakurai told me the following characters will be dlc:
Sora
Springman
Rex
Gen 8 Pokemon
Crash

D

Deleted member

IT'S THE FINAL HOUR.

Who will get the upper hand? The Grinch, which all-in-all could've been this massive ploy to make people watch Illumination's Grinch movie, OR, the insiders who're backed into a corner with photo evidence?

Will Banjo-Kazooie, Geno, and Isaac come through and everyone cry tears of joy, relief and closure after 10 to 17 years? OR, will we suffer to the likes we've never seen before?

One things for sure. We really don't know anything. We're left to our own devices. Nintendo, nay. Sakurai, is playing us all right now.
Let's walk forward to the FINAL Smash Ultimate Direct-which-probably-isn't-the-final-Direct-because-of-DLC-possibility-but-hey-let's-make-this-****-REAL.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
Can't wait for the brand new fake 4chan leaks that bad Youtubers will use for easy ad revenue.

Hey guys I work at Nintendo and Sakurai told me the following characters will be dlc:
Sora
Springman
Rex
Gen 8 Pokemon
Crash
Honestly that doesn't seem too outrageous. But you want to know what my uncle told me? He told me Wah-Luigi is gonna be a DLC.

D

Deleted member

The guest count actually seems kind of low, I'm a little surprised. Maybe once its closer it'll sky rocket lol. We had something like 400+ guests when the Grinch leak first surfaced, so I figured a Direct; the Final Smash Direct; would draw more people in. Especially since its a lot better here than somewhere like Gamefaqs.

aarchak

Smash Ace
IT'S THE FINAL HOUR.

Who will get the upper hand? The Grinch, which all-in-all could've been this massive ploy to make people watch Illumination's Grinch movie, OR, the insiders who're backed into a corner with photo evidence?

Will Banjo-Kazooie, Geno, and Isaac come through and everyone cry tears of joy, relief and closure after 10 to 17 years? OR, will we suffer to the likes we've never seen before?

One things for sure. We really don't know anything. We're left to our own devices. Nintendo, nay. Sakurai, is playing us all right now.
Let's walk forward to the FINAL Smash Ultimate Direct-which-probably-isn't-the-final-Direct-because-of-DLC-possibility-but-hey-let's-make-this-****-REAL.

Shouldn't it be

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Well, we've officially passed the final hour until the direct. Let's all watch in harmony.

To help calm folks down, have some calming music from Alice in Wonderland.

Chrollo.

fka president wario
I actually really like Overhaul as a villain.
I hate how seems to have been taken out completely already; his power was essentially Alchemy on Steroids. Hopefully his powers eventually come back or something. At least Shigareki (or however its spelt) is slowly becoming a better villain.
Honestly, the villain that I’m most excited for is Dabi because
he’s looking more and more likely to being Touya Todoroki

NextChannelGames

Smash Journeyman
The one you're referring to (the best one) was cancelled after S4, but there's a new one that is almost better but it doesn't have Zoe so... :(
Wow that’s sad. I really enjoyed the show because it was really fun to watch.

Smash Direct is pretty soon even though I can’t say when it starts! :lol:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Goku gets in we also get the power pole and senzu bean as items.
With a master roshi nose bleed assist trophy.

Untouch

Smash Master
The guest count actually seems kind of low, I'm a little surprised. Maybe once its closer it'll sky rocket lol. We had something like 400+ guests when the Grinch leak first surfaced, so I figured a Direct; the Final Smash Direct; would draw more people in. Especially since its a lot better here than somewhere like Gamefaqs.
It's fairly early in the morning.

joshoctober16

Smash Apprentice
god i dont feel ready for this.. like... i can tell alot of crazy stuff are about to be shown , please let geno be in , the character that sakurai wanted for brawl and didnt get and then smash 4 and didnt get.... like poor guy...

im 99.99999% sure banjo will be in smash ultimate or nintendo 64 classic , theres to much hints for one or the other.

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
We had over a thousand guests during the grinch leak's prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom