• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixie Kong

Smash Ace
So if a direct is announced today, it’s likely going to be a Smash direct? And if it’s announced tomorrow, a general direct? Is that correct?

Peeton

Smash Journeyman
NNID
starwolfe
Hey they fixed the thread! Good job guys, we all really appreciate your work! I don’t think y’all get enough credit!

Noipoi

Howdy!
The threads have re-fused? Okay.

In other news I just drew for five hours straight. I'm tired, my back is killing me, i'm all sweaty, yet I didn't stop.

Why?

Why didn't I stop?

Anyway, I finished the poster. You'll all get to see it this afternoon.

And now, with the poster complete, I can finally rest.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
The threads have re-fused? Okay.

In other news I just drew for five hours straight. I'm tired, my back is killing me, i'm all sweaty, yet I didn't stop.

Why?

Why didn't I stop?

Anyway, I finished the poster. You'll all get to see it this afternoon.

And now, with the poster complete, I can finally rest.
Uh, no offense, but you probably shouldn’t have done that, because I think stopping would have been a better idea.

Still good you finished it, though.

The_Naraotor

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1669-2956-1774
An so with a magic trick with are now with 6716 pages ? will look the 6666 pages brb !

Edit: I did find a post of mine at 6666 pages lol

Last edited:

Primal Cookie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2532 0420 7538
Rip the new thread. Now let’s all try to get to 6969 as fast as we can - in other words, get there before character 69.

Just imagine the memes if the Minecon rumor had been true and Steve was the 69th character

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Did I just wake up in a world where Spawn-Wave's rumour of two directs might be true continuing his streak?

Is Emily Saying that there two Missing Characters just like him?

Am I allowed to actually Hope for Sora after all the "Disney are Nazis" and "Muh Mickey Keychain" argument ever since ****ing March?

D

Deleted member

Oh, this is the old thread now?
121e42f4-d048-469c-96ba-c5a10c9331d2.gif

Reminder Verg is right and Incineroar is the last playable character

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
Morning,

7 days with the grinch leak now guys. Any news this night?
Things got very very heated about the Grinch leak not too long ago, so mod decided to warn us to stop "bickering" about it.
And with Smash direct seemingly around the corner, things is better now, but we still have 0 progress on it outside of insiders debunking it.

Jeck

Smash Journeyman
That's my general opinion.

Spawn Wave, who has been pretty damn accurate in calling dates, is saying TWO directs this month.

Except that the September Direct covered their holiday lineup already.

Unless this is going to hardcore focus on their early 2019 lineup, it feels very odd to get a 2nd General direct soo soon.
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit.

That news put me at half mast. Also, Spawn Wave seems like a good source.

osby

Smash Obsessed
We all have our differences but we all want to reach page 6969. It's beautiful.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I mean, while Skull Kid would be dope, I don't think I can handle the chair conspiracy theorists being right, cause last week we saw a guy who still believes it
Fair enough: at least if Skull Kid did get in, we'd never have concrete confirmation that the chairs meant a damn thing. But I'm sure it'd be treated as a victory for the theory and fans would be scrutinising Sakurai's furniture choices for the rest of time.

P.S. Can't believe I missed page 6666 by half an hour, I am ANGERY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom