• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

'Kay, time out here.

Can someone please tell me where we're getting the indication the game's gone gold, and that press has actual copies a month and a half before launch? I feel very confused right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

beans

Smash Lord
This is how speculation ends yo
Not with a whimper...
... BUT WITH A BANGER MENU THEME!!!
Now we hope for the best and for our wishes

Iridium

Smash Hero
I swear, Sakurai will find every single one of us and hold us hostage until he decides to free us. Annnnd the thread is going at mach speed again. Waiting for CrashBoards.

Yeah, today's been interesting.

Last edited:

Amiibo Doctor

Smash Ace
Writing Team
NNID
AmiiboMD
ResetEra is up for me. Youtube is still down.
The Smash website has never worked properly for me, can somebody screenshot the Super Happy Tree so I can see it?

beans

Smash Lord
'Kay, time out here.

Can someone please tell me where we're getting the indication the game's gone gold, and that press has actual copies a month and a half before launch? I feel very confused right now.
We have a photo of an affiliate of nintendo with a case for it
Presumably he is a reviewer with one copy
Also, the game already was rated if im not mistaken, so it only makes sense it is already golden

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Everybody, we've truly entered the final stretch. Regardless of boxes, blogs, or whatever else, stick by your most wanted. Don't lose hope until the very end. Whether its a dinosaur echo with shades, a bear and a bird, a puppet, a trio of musical children, or whatever else, keep believing. A miracle just might come true.
LET'S GO ELMA
LET'S GO PHOENIX WRIGHT
LET'S GO AYUMI
LET'S GO 2B
LET'S GO ARLE
LET'S GO NEKU

If any of them get confirmed...I don't know how I'd react. But I have to stick by them, as completely ridiculous and unlikely as some of these may be...

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
'Kay, time out here.

Let's just say that a Clean version of the main menu music has popped up, as well as images of people with the game in their possesion...

Last edited:

Untouch

Smash Master
'Kay, time out here.

A Nintendo head of marketting (?) posted a picture of the box.
D1 is in LA playing the game. https://twitter.com/xD1x/status/1052356012697509888
Crunchii (music youtuber) has uploaded a part of the menu music.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Bailing out, gotta conserve internet.. Good luck all and remember, It's all our fault the internet exploded :p

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Everybody, we've truly entered the final stretch. Regardless of boxes, blogs, or whatever else, stick by your most wanted. Don't lose hope until the very end. Whether its a dinosaur echo with shades, a bear and a bird, a puppet, a trio of musical children, or whatever else, keep believing. A miracle just might come true.
Yeah! I'ts time to show those swordmen the power of art, Ado!
AdoFS.jpg

And since you're there, show ya moves to Captain Falcon too.

D

Deleted member

We have a photo of an affiliate of nintendo with a case for it
Presumably he is a reviewer with one copy
Also, the game already was rated if im not mistaken, so it only makes sense it is already golden
Going gold makes sense.

Review copies already being sent out? I can not think of a single instance where a major game like this got review copies sent out this early, especially not a Nintendo game. Does anyone have a link to this image?

Mrplutoguy112

Smash Apprentice
And ever...and ever and ever and ever and ever and-*gets smacked in the back of the head* Ow!
*turns around and sees Sakurai*
Sakurai: U will no longer have this site I am Sakurai directer of super smash bros now let me take this down. *gos to computer and shuts down in 30 seconds*

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
ResetEra is up for me. Youtube is still down.
The Smash website has never worked properly for me, can somebody screenshot the Super Happy Tree so I can see it?
1539741364567.png

It's just strangely in Spanish while on the English site.
That's all.
Some error. Means nothing other than the site got updated in some way.
(Which probably means something)

LetterO

Smash Lord
OKAY SOMEONE JUST LEAKED SOME PICTURES

WARNING: TWEET CONTAINS SWEARING

Mod Edit: the Twitter user was trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
I actually kinda want to be able to fight to the new menu theme on Battlefield, it sounds perfect for it. :love:

Keeping up with this thread while moving at mach speed is a challenge, but it is also fun to be a part of the hype train like this. These are the moments of the Smash cycle I live for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom