• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Sakurai would get pissed though if this game leaked before the next direct. That's why I hope it's Thursday. I don't think this will last another week.
Again, the amount of money and joy this game is gonna bring Sakurai is unfathomable to us.
I'm not too worried about our good savior being upset by a pre-Direct leak. I hope he's alright with it though, I love that man.

LetterO

Smash Lord
Everybody, we've truly entered the final stretch. Regardless of boxes, blogs, or whatever else, stick by your most wanted. Don't lose hope until the very end. Whether its a dinosaur echo with shades, a bear and a bird, a puppet, a trio of musical children, or whatever else, keep believing. A miracle just might come true.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Looks like Youtube pulled an "OOPSIE WOOPSIE!! Uwu We made a ****-y wucky!! A wittle ****-o boingo! The code monkeys at our headquarters are working VEWY HAWD to fix this."

shame.

Last edited:

TheMilkmann

Smash Apprentice
In other non smash related news, Youtube is down.

EDIT: ninja'd by 50 bajillion people

Last edited:

Amiibo Doctor

Smash Ace
Writing Team
NNID
AmiiboMD
haha DAE We're in the Endgame now??? llolulolol

Seriously though, what a bizarre time for Youtube to go down. I can't think of any time in recent memory that it's gone down this hard this long.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
You know, something to ponder over people.

When you unlock characters, what IS the order they go in? When you unlock them? Where they are SUPPOSE to be?

This is wonderful all around! (Also holy crap that menu music...favortie one of all time)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Looks like Youtube pulled an "OOPSIE WOOPSIE!! Uwu We made a ****-y wucky!! A wittle ****-o boingo! The code monkeys at our headquarters are working VEWY HAWD to fix this."

shame.
But if you allow me to put my tinfoil hat on for a minute: was it really a server crash, or was it deliberate? I mean, come on, it shouldn't have been such a massive wave to take the site down when it's got a large server as is.

Perhaps... Order 66 was executed. take this seriously dude i dare you

Last edited:

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
The main menu is not a stage. :troll: Nah, just messing with ya. Still, this sounds great!

So why is Youtube down at the moment?
Likely crashing without having anything to do with the leak.

But if you prefer a theory as we so often do, Sakurai's power know no limit

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Everybody, we've truly entered the final stretch. Regardless of boxes, blogs, or whatever else, stick by your most wanted. Don't lose hope until the very end. Whether its a dinosaur echo with shades, a bear and a bird, a puppet, a trio of musical children, or whatever else, keep believing. A miracle just might come true.
Openly advocating Paper Mario has gotten my heart broke too much over 4+ years.
He's still, and will always be, my most wanted. But I've decided to merge to Geno for my base game hopes.
Don't stop believing kids.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Just for the sake of update.

D

Deleted member

> YouTube is down
> ResetEra is down
> SmashBoards in a way is down

Sakurai shutting down the entire internet to prevent leaks at this point.

e8a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom