• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Me: "Why can't people enjoy the menu music for the first time when they get the game?"
Also me: "Looks at 1000+ post history speculating over characters, leaks, rumors."
It's the menu music, a remix of the theme we've already heard a lot in trailers and such, it really isn't a big deal as far as leaks go.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
YouTube has been pretty jank for the last 2 days from an uploaders POV. They're building a new analytic and creator studio which might be causing larger issues.

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
Everybody, we've truly entered the final stretch. Regardless of boxes, blogs, or whatever else, stick by your most wanted. Don't lose hope until the very end. Whether its a dinosaur echo with shades, a bear and a bird, a puppet, a trio of musical children, or whatever else, keep believing. A miracle just might come true.
SHADOW UNLEASHES CHAOS
BLACK KNIGHT BRINGS THE ECLIPSE
BLACK SHADOW CHARGES IN
KOS-MOS ACTIVATES FOR BATTLE
ELMA TAKES THE SHOT
REX & PYRA HEAT THINGS UP
SABER SEALS HER FATE

Phew, got that out of my system.

D

Deleted member

Seeing the game has gone gold is great. Probably means an announcement is coming soonish.

Now, why are people freaking out over the blog? I keep seeing people post pictures of it but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing. :ohwell:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Hey dudes, you wanna round up about 12 of the people in here and lock them in a high school/on a remote island together??
I've got this sick bear toy...
"and your next motive is...

AN EARLY COPY OF SMASH ULTIMATE."

Game goes from murder mystery to battle royale.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Holy crap, the hype thrusters are at Max. NO...They have been set to LUDICROUS SPEED!

I know I like to say Hype responsibly, but with this menu music playing, its hard to do so!

Amiibo Doctor

Smash Ace
Writing Team
NNID
AmiiboMD
Youtube going down can only be justified if Hawkeye from M*A*S*H is in. Otherwise, I have a bone to pick with them.

Roberk

Smash Champion
All of these people giving Banjo, Geno, Inceneroar, Ken, Isaac, etc. encouragement before the huge final reveal.

>Steals your slot

LetterO

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm gonna apologize for that troll. I saw the tweet and made an impulse decision to post it. Sorry everyone.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
It's the menu music, a remix of the theme we've already heard a lot in trailers and such, it really isn't a big deal as far as leaks go.
It was a joke--I wasn't criticizing. It was a legitimate thought in my head until I realized how stupid of a thought it was (by comparison). The whole point was it wasn't a big deal. :p

Iridium

Smash Hero
Today, we have reached peak insanity levels. The adrenaline flowing through us has made its impact clear. Now, I wait over 52 days knowing I get nothing from this game, literally.

Mutsukki

Smash Ace
Is this board really that euphoric just because there’s a menu rip (that can totally be from just the demo) and because the site is doing some weird **** like it always does? I guess that could mean we’re getting something soon but geez, it feltnlike the whole game just leaked instead of... this lol

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Yeah, I'm gonna apologize for that troll. I saw the tweet and made an impulse decision to post it. Sorry everyone.
Don't worry, when I found that tweet myself, I sat there for 5 minutes waiting for the pictures to load.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
I mean why would an affiliate of Nintendo, who was also with D1 in the image he just posted playing the demo (which he pinned) have a fake box of smash. And with the clean rip of the theme, something is up for sure

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Not only the game will probably leak very soon (it already did if we consider the menu music), tomorrow there will probably be an announcement too! And a Direct is every day closer... and in about a month and half the game is out!!!!

The wait is almost over!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Btw I think brawl was good but the tripping was ..............ahhhhhhhh
But the story mode was amazingly good hope it returns in ultimate with no talking and amazing cutscenes!
I agree on the story mode. It was awesome and cool. I was not bothered by the tripping, though, though if I played Brawl again now, I probably would be bothered by it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom