• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The most obvious choice...
I definitely do admit. Amaterasu would be an interesting and unique choice. I'd honestly be down for her. That and I love mythology especially Japanese Mythology. I'd gladly take her over Dante I feel she has more to deliver onto the table.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I do hope a Pac-Man is pulled with TGS. Then that stupid box theory would die already.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Yes but I mean what does he say here? I've heard about him having a line after the fact but I have not heard it.
In Smash he says "Begone, you don't belong in this world Monster!" All he says in the trailer.

If you want the original dub and the PSP redub of the scene in particular though, here you go as well.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
We do have that rumor of Symphony of the Night and Rondo of Blood coming to PS4 that popped up today, so if that's what Verg was talking about, they would come to Switch too.

Only other thing I could see coming out of TGS for Switch would be Ace Attorney, since Capcom is doing a 40 minute presentation on the series and said last year they were developing for it.
Aren't PS4 games leaked easily? It also happened to MMLC2.

Onett was yesterday's post, it came alongside the AC song.

Today's post is Ganondorf.
Oh. I guess this is what happens when I stop paying attention to anything here that's not buried by boxes.

That said, HE DOESN'T EVEN GET HIS OWN MEMORIES POST? What sorcery is this.

Granted, OOC already got covered, but you'd think they'd bring up Ganon having debuted in the first Zelda, or something.

Last edited:

Exalt4747

Smash Journeyman
In Smash he says "Begone, you don't belong in this world Monster!" All he says in the trailer.

If you want the original dub and the PSP redub of the scene in particular though, here you go as well.

The former is what I meant.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Japanese direct translation should be "Begone! You don't belong in this world, monster!" or something close to that.
I'm pretty sure the actual translation is something close to "Begone! This world is not yours to live in!"

And then Dracula and Richter have a brief philosophical discussion about what truly leads a man (power/force or love/friendship).

I know very little about Castlevania, but I've done my research.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm pretty sure the actual translation is something close to "Begone! This world is not yours to live in!"

And then Dracula and Richter have a brief philosophical discussion about what truly leads a man (power/force or love/friendship).

I know very little about Castlevania, but I've done my research.
Still closer than the PSX dub.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I don't think Sakurai even cares for what's "canon". Look at K. Rool's reveal trailer. :ultlink::ultganondorf::ultzelda: these ones never really met.

Baby's first leak again?
I won't lie, I wouldn't mind her getting picked somehow, if only to hear of Iga going "Nani??".

That being said, Sakurai has an unique concept of what's canon, given that Smash is apparently part of Animal Crossing canon now (for what it has, anyway). It's anything goes here.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Sakurai has an unique concept of what's canon, given that Smash is apparently part of Animal Crossing canon now (for what it has, anyway). It's anything goes here.
Dude he's done that way before then. He directed KI:Uprising, you know.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Fake and gay. Couldn't be faker even if you tried.

Wow. I didn't know this fake leak had come out of the closet and had a sexuality.

Bravo to it. So brave to see leaks embracing who they are. You don't see that a lot in their community.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wow. I didn't know this fake leak had come out of the closet and had a sexuality.

Bravo to it. So brave to see leaks embracing who they are. You don't see that a lot in their community.
They gotta have some idenity if they're going to be forgotten after being tossed in the trash.

D

Deleted member

So, how do you tier rank the Smashers by how much you like them outside of Smash?
For me:
God Tier: :ultlink::ultyounglink::ultsamus::ultzss::ultsnake:
Amazing Tier: :ultmegaman::ultsimon::ultbayonetta::ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultike::ultshulk:
Cool Tier: :ulttoonlink::ultzelda::ultsheik::ultridley::ultfalcon::ultrichter::ultmewtwo::ultlucario::ultgreninja::ultpokemontrainer::ultcloud:
Alright Tier: :ultpikachu::ultpit::ultpalutena::ultness::ultlucas::ultkingdedede::ultryu:
Don't Care Tier: :ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultrosalina::ultdoc::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool::ultyoshi::ultjigglypuff::ultpichu::ultolimar::ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf::ultdarkpit::ultmarth::ultroy::ultlucina::ultinkling::ulticeclimbers::ultgnw::ultrob::ultlittlemac::ultduckhunt::ultpacman::ultmiifighters:
"Ugh!" Tier: :ultchrom::ultrobin:ultcorrin::ultsonic:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom