• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So.. let's talk about online. For Glory was an absolute cancer-fest in Smash 4, and I really hope that they work on improving it in Ultimate. Like, inserting a better ranking system so you don't fight three kindergartners in a row that get bodied and then change their nametag to "Niger" or something like that, would be a start. Something else that would be welcome would be allowing you to play the Battlefield versions of stages too (which is probably already planned).

MaestroDavros

Smash Apprentice
You catch up finally?

Only asked due to you liking a lot of my posts from hours or even days back :yoshi:

My most wanted fits both :yoshi:
Yeah, I've been super busy with college recently, and with how fast this thread goes I get so far behind that all I can really do to interact is like posts.

It's the weekend though so I should be able to interact more for a bit!

D

Deleted member

So.. let's talk about online. For Glory was an absolute cancer-fest in Smash 4, and I really hope that they work on improving it in Ultimate. Like, inserting a better ranking system so you don't fight three kindergartners in a row that get bodied and then change their nametag to "Niger" or something like that, would be a start. Something else that would be welcome would be allowing you to play the Battlefield versions of stages too (which is probably already planned).
End For Glory Hell or at least make a better reporting system because I definitely shouldn't be stuck there.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
I'm just happy this Smash has gone all in for more exciting reveals. I can do without another Wii Fit Trainer type of reveal honestly. I don't care that he/she's in the game but it really doesn't excite you as a reveal.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'm just happy this Smash has gone all in for more exciting reveals. I can do without another Wii Fit Trainer type of reveal honestly. I don't care that he/she's in the game but it really doesn't excite you as a reveal.
I remember seeing that trailer and thinking it was joke.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
And I still wonder whose idea was it to bring this back last year...seriously.
The company that made him is still around somehow, those cockroaches.

On the flipside, Duck Hunt had a really sweet trailer.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Last edited:

LetterO

Smash Lord
Are you telling me that the fact that they were adding the Wii Fit Trainer wasn't exciting?

D

Deleted member

The wildcard is obviously the surprise reveal of WAAAAALLLLL
...DO. Waldo. Like, "Where's Waldo" Waldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom