• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cybersai

Smash Ace
Well if loz's hints are accurate, it's either Skull Kid or Isaac tomorrow.

Or it could just be Incineroar, who knows.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
You don't want my answer...
Hey, I'd love to hear it.

As for me, I dunno what character I find the most attractive that isn't an anthro. Simon and Ike are nice, but Link looked pretty good in that Gerudo outfit in BotW.

Autobot N

Smash Apprentice
So guys

If you were to make various 2 people and 3 people teams...what would you do and how would you attempt it?

:ultkingdedede::ultkrool: - Kings of Brawl (a name I've done in my Smash stuff)
:ultzss::ultwiifittrainer::ultbayonetta: - The Beautiful Athletics
:ultridley::ultganondorf: - Darkness of Destruction
:ultshulk::ultlucina: - I'm Feeling the Future
:ultpit::ultlink: - Heroes of Justice
:ultyounglink::ultpichu: - Long Lost Fighters
:ultdarksamus::ultinkling::ultdaisy: - New Gurls On Da Block
:4robinf::ultchrom::ultlucina: - FE Awakening Family
:ulttoonlink::ultkingdedede::ultdoc: - The Big 3 (my 3 favorite characters in the game)

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Wait, we're talking about hot Smashers? There's a reason I played Shirtless :ultshulk:in 4, despite not knowing how to play as him...

D

Deleted member

No news. Just setting all of this up, profile you know...
Cool. Right or wrong, nice to meet you Loz18. I've heard much. Also, nice Avatar. I hold hope for its correctness. At the same time...still holding on to my older hope of 2 characters that absolutely nobody is expecting so that I may witness Chaos in its purest form.

WallyPalmer

Smash Journeyman
Japan do what Japan do, it's innovated from the FE4 system. I thought they already did LGBT relationship stuff before if they were gonna throw incest in the mix and call it okay, but Fates is a disaster so it doesn't matter whatever. I just don't think it's a requirement, since it's a TRPG first and a waifu simulator second. One day it'll be less of that and more the other, but that day has yet to come.
It's a personal requirement.

MojoRobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScientistRobo
Switch FC
SW-7435-3779-2976
Yeah, but it's one that's important to me. Calling it "arbitrary" kind of undermines it. And frankly, it doesn't seem like too difficult of a task to implement, considering romances for all characters are already written. I don't understand why they don't just make all romances for any gender, considering the mechanic was pushed so hard in recent titles.
How did Fates handle the child units for gay romances. Aside from cultural problems in Japan that's an in-game hurdle that would have to be addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom