• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Also another thing about that design is that I think I could totally hear Yoshi’s game voice coming out of that little guy and it wouldn’t sound out of place.

Though imagine if he got the Detective Pikachu treatment and got a Hollywood actor to have him speaking in English, I’m wondering who would sound good in that scenario.

Okay then...

As impressive as that is, I’m unfortunately a bit distracted by Mario’s mismatched sleeve colors.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Also another thing about that design is that I think I could totally hear Yoshi’s game voice coming out of that little guy and it wouldn’t sound out of place.

As impressive as that is, I’m unfortunately a bit distracted by Mario’s mismatched sleeve colors.
Oh god.

If that gets you, you haven't even begun to sink your teeth into the train wreck that's the Super Show and its bajillion errors.

Hell one episode forgot to draw a guy's face for the whole episode, and NO ONE is sure if it was intentional or not.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Oh god.

If that gets you, you haven't even begun to sink your teeth into the train wreck that's the Super Show and its bajillion errors.

Hell one episode forgot to draw a guy's face for the whole episode, and NO ONE is sure if it was intentional or not.
Oh I’m WELL aware of Indiana Joe...
658EE59A-28EB-41F3-A397-CF130D8D2C70.jpeg

And the numerous errors of that show, it still distracts me regardless. I actually showed my roommate that episode before Christmas break, he had no prior knowledge of the show’s contents and this just blew his mind.

It's called the "Yoshi Shuffle!!!"

I'm dead serious :yoshi:
Of course it would be, why wouldn’t that be the case?

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Now that the pre-release speculation is gone, we've entered a dormant state of perpetual ****posting.

When Nintendo doth announce a new Smash game, we will return to our full glory.

D

Deleted member

So, what is the purpose of archiving a thread?

Also, my Ganondorf has a GSP of 3.3 million.
Despite this. I still haven’t made it into Elite Smash. .
Am I doing something wrong?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So, what is the purpose of archiving a thread?

Also, my Ganondorf has a GSP of 3.3 million.
Despite this. I still haven’t made it into Elite Smash. .
Am I doing something wrong?
So that people don't post on it no more.

And no you're not. Just keep winning until you are, honestly.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I'm kidding, I don't care about Toon Zelda much.

(Now Tetra on the other hand...)
Best scenario would be a unique fighter but I’ve been wondering if she’ could potentially work as an echo fighter of Toon Link, like using a cutlass, no shield, neutral special is a flintlock pistol that functions similar to :ultsheik:, etc.

I mean unless she had enough to make her unique I don’t know how well she’d go over as a small clone of :ultzelda:
You got something against small clones?

Toon.jpg

:p

Best scenario would be a unique fighter but I’ve been wondering if she’ could potentially work as an echo fighter of Toon Link, like using a cutlass, no shield, neutral special is a flintlock pistol that functions similar to :ultsheik:, etc.
A bit of a stretch but interesting idea.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
With this thread closing, I wish there was a way for me to quickly search which posts I've made that have received the most likes so I could boost my own ego reminisce.

Pretty sure it was when I slapped together this image though.
Followed by this.

D

Deleted member

So, why do they prevent us from posting here?
Was this thread intended for pre-release discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom