• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm gonna say no on that one.

If they want to do more Let's Go generations, they'll make it a side series. More money that way.
The problem with that is a lot of Pokemon from the next few generations don't have the mascot appeal of Pikachu and Eevee, so I'm wondering if they'd just do Pikachu and Eevee in each region.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I know I’m being super generous with this but imagine if the roster for Pokémon Smash game were to reach 150 (should be obvious why I picked that number) so each current generation would have 21 Pokémon each with the 150th being Metmetal. With that to work with, I’ll let you guys run with that...

D

Deleted member

What if they just decide to do Gen 3 and 5 in the same set of games? Let's Go Gardevoir and Let's Go Gothitelle?
The secret post game fight is either Richter or Mario2 depending on the version.

D

Deleted member

So anyone up to discussing ideas for a Smash-styled Pokémon fighting game?
I dunno about a Smash styled Pokemon fighting game. But I'm all for a Pokken Tournament sequel that doesn't suck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Remember the time period when they would pair Yoshi up with Birdo?

1. Yoshi doesn't need a girlfriend.

2. If you absolutely had to give Yoshi a girlfriend, it doesn't need to be Birdo.

put some respect on her name

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Imagine if you shined a flashlight down Birdo's mouth.

Like, no matter what I see I think I'm gonna be creeped out.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
In a perfect worlds...

Let's Go Dunsparce and Let's Go Shuckle
Let's Go Wurmple and Let's Go Nosepass
Let's Go Bidoof and Let's Go Burmy
Let's Go Gothita and Let's Go Patrat
Let's Go Binacle and Let's Go Klefkei
Get in the Bag Nebby and Get in the Cyrogenic Chamber Null

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man the more I watch more videos of Jump Force the more it makes me want a Super Smash Bros. vs. Jump Force game.

Like why can't that be the next approach for Smash? Especially being Namco makes both of them.

D

Deleted member

So, I am the only one who sees no issues with the possibility of Scorpion or Sub-Zero in Smash?

Iridium

Smash Hero
So, I am the only one who sees no issues with the possibility of Scorpion or Sub-Zero in Smash?
Me too. I'm kind of rooting for it now.

It couldn't be that hard to censor out any mutilations anyway.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I would absolutely love if Scorpion or Sub-Zero got in. The big issue IMO is a lack of Japanese popularity, but if they got in despite that I'd be thrilled.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I would absolutely love if Scorpion or Sub-Zero got in. The big issue IMO is a lack of Japanese popularity, but if they got in despite that I'd be thrilled.
Lack of Japanese popularity, huh? With how they look and that they are both ninja looking, you'd think they'd have some popularity in Japan, huh? Oh well, shame they were made in the west.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Was just thinking about it and I realized that if the 10th Direct rumor is true, PP might be released soon. I don't think Nintendo wants to go a moment without advertising Smash considering everything they did last year since its announcement has had Smash or just been 100% Smash. Additionally, maybe we could see Mii Costumes released as filler content until Joker is ready to be shown.
Wait what is this 10th direct rumour?

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
I love Q'Bert but he got turned into an human woman so he can kiss a nerd. This happened in a movie. Guess the name of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom