• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Man, I'd kill to have Captain Toad in his minecart in MK8D.

If he, Pauline and Diddy(seriously why the **** is Diddy not in Deluxe?) all got in, that'd be enough for me to actually bother repurchasing Mario Kart 8.

I’d like King Bob-omb playable in Mario Kart.
Also this. I have a weird soft spot for King Bob-omb.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Does anyone think that the January direct in 2019 will just be a smash bros one?
I may expect info about the DLC Mii costumes, Joker and the P5 stage, the dates and the unknown SE fighter.
I don’t really expect any of that. Maybe a tease at the end of the direct for challenger #2 but that’s about it

D

Deleted member

There's a lot of talk of Mario kart. Some word of DLC come out or something?

Noipoi

Howdy!
no one gets in Mario Kart until they add Birdo back
Remember the time period when they would pair Yoshi up with Birdo?

1. Yoshi doesn't need a girlfriend.

2. If you absolutely had to give Yoshi a girlfriend, it doesn't need to be Birdo.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Was just thinking about it and I realized that if the 10th Direct rumor is true, PP might be released soon. I don't think Nintendo wants to go a moment without advertising Smash considering everything they did last year since its announcement has had Smash or just been 100% Smash. Additionally, maybe we could see Mii Costumes released as filler content until Joker is ready to be shown.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If we get more guest characters (3rd Parties included) in future Mario Kart games, they need to stay limited like they are in Smash and keep the focus mainly on the Mario crew (like how Smash still keeps a massive focus on Nintendo...obviously)...but if it ain’t called “Mario Kart 9” “Mario Kart: All Stars” then **** all ideas about Mario Kart

D

Deleted member

2. If you absolutely had to give Yoshi a girlfriend, it doesn't need to be Birdo.
You're right, Yoshi needs a boyfriend.

D

Deleted member

Yikes, I just think :ultsonic::ultmegaman: & :ultpacman: would translate into Mario Kart pretty well and would look good racing alongside Mario and the others, helps that they’ve had racing games before.
It helps it Pac-Man's case especially sense he's been in Mario Kart before.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
There's a leak saying other generations are being added to Let's Go and like.....as much as I want that to happen as Let's Go is actually quite fun and relaxing, I can't see them spending the time with the next mainline game coming up this year as well.

Noipoi

Howdy!
There's a leak saying other generations are being added to Let's Go and like.....as much as I want that to happen as Let's Go is actually quite fun and relaxing, I can't see them spending the time with the next mainline game coming up this year as well.
I'm gonna say no on that one.

If they want to do more Let's Go generations, they'll make it a side series. More money that way.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

What if their relationship is strictly platonic?
Can't wait for Let's Go Gothitelle and Let's Go Garbodor.
You joke now, but we'll all be hyped once Garbador is revealed to be the shill DLC pick for Smash.

D

Deleted member

Pereonally, I’d love for Hitmonlee to be on Smash. For his smash attacks, his legs could stretch further the longer said attack was held.
I need my stretchy leg potato.

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Ok, so apparently the Japanese Double Dash website described Birdo as Yoshi's girlfriend/boyfriend.

The more you know.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Let's Go Riolu is basically confirmed ten years before it happens. No way it isn't happening if they continue this series.

I want Let's Go Ralts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom