• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Mariotehplumber didn’t make it but I can definitely tell he was involved, whoever made it won’t come out because they know they’ll be in big trouble for it.

I know it sounds butthurt to want someone arrested for getting your hopes up from a video game leak but let’s not forget the guy committed an actual crime.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Is anyone not going to talk about the fact that the people in BoTW have freakishly long lifespans?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
BOTW Zelda actually plays a role in her game. TP Zelda isn’t relevant until later near the end, to be posssessd by Ganon.
Now that you reminded me of that, the possesed Zelda Ping Pong fight is pretty fun (coughspeciallywhenshegetsshockedcough)! XD And then there's this where she charges at you and then glitches out, starting to circle infinitely around you, looking hilarious.

D

Deleted member

And to this day, we don’t know who made it besides some theories pointing at Mariotehplumber.

If i am honest, the Grinch era felt like living in The Dark Knight.
The leak itself isn't what I annoys me, it's the fact that we don't know who made it.

It honestly doesn't feel right having no solid confirmation on who made such a big rumor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
BotW Zelda is locked in Ganon's man-womb for the entirety of the BotW plot, though.
Isn't it weird how you get the weird dog-looking aura outside of the castle and then he just looks like some Lovecraftian abomination?

D

Deleted member

All this fight about the best Zelda, and nobody has roasted CDi Zelda yet.

****ty game aside, she could be more OP than TP and BOTW Zelda, since she trapped Ganon all by herself on a book, and can melt any being while leaving their heart intact.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Isn't it weird how you get the weird dog-looking aura outside of the castle and then he just looks like some Lovecraftian abomination?
and both of those are better than his actual final form

and none are better than when ganon was an actual character

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
BOTW Zelda actually plays a role in her game. TP Zelda isn’t relevant until later near the end, to be posssessd by Ganon.
And her role is to have her entire story made completely optional through flashbacks you don't have to watch while she does the same thing every other Zelda ever has done-- be gone the whole game-- then appear at the end to deus ex machina everything out of nowhere.

All this fight about the best Zelda, and nobody has roasted CDi Zelda yet.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
and both of those are better than his actual final form

and none are better than when ganon was an actual character
Ganon never really had an actual character except for ALttP, and then he just became an unga bunga version of Ganondorf.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I actually would've loved to see a Ganon -> Ganondorf transformation then the other way around for once. (That's better done than that goofy looking Demise)

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
nah both of them are cool for different reasons
I'd rather have a cunning warlock than "you made me mad >:^(((" sicko mode pig man.

that's why wind waker and twilight princess had the best boss fights

D

Deleted member

I like Calamity Ganon because it turns Beast Ganon into an inhumane natural disaster which is more threatening and tragic to Ganondorf's character than "big pig, oooh evil!". His existence is nothing but a concept for evil now and they finally hammered the point the Gerudo want to have nothing to do with him(and I think he also ended up cursing the Gerudo to never have any men born among them either considering they just go after men of other races and there's no signs of a planned integration of a male Gerudo to be born).

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Guys, I think all this Zelda talk has pushed me over the edge.

I'mma be a Zelda main.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
The leak itself isn't what I annoys me, it's the fact that we don't know who made it.

It honestly doesn't feel right having no solid confirmation on who made such a big rumor.
But at the same time, that's just how it is sometimes.

You won't always get closure and confirmation in life. Sometimes you've just got to move on. Maybe one day we'll get it, and maybe we won't. Either way, life goes on.

This has been Life Lessons with tehponycorn. Until next time!

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
And done.

I have betrayed Daisy and followed my heart to main the one I'd always found fun as a secondary who is finally viable enough to truly main.

I have no regrets.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
And done.

I have betrayed Daisy and followed my heart to main the one I'd always found fun as a secondary who is finally viable enough to truly main.

I have no regrets.
ew her hand just clips through her hair

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Technology can only go so far.
which is why you got ken lookin like prince charming on CSS but his hair really just looks like spilled spaghetti

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
And done.

I have no regrets.
Have you ever considered using Sheik? For anything, really.

Iridium

Smash Hero
No.

Because I've heard that "her downB got nerfed" joke too many times.
That reminds me. Now that Sheik doesn't have her Chain, I can still troll people with :ultsimon:'s whip as a replacement. I'll take and get to that, soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom