• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Persona normally has pretty good instrumental music, too, but P5 has like four. So if they can't put vocal tracks, they might want to take help from previous entries and spin-offs.

*loudly points at Heartful Cry*
They could make their own instrumentals if they really wanted to.

Also I need to play the previous personas. I know, I'm garbo.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
IF WE GET INSTRUMENTAL LAST SURPRISE I WILL SEE TO IT THAT THE SECOND COMING OF GAMERGATE HAPPENS AND THAT IT STARTS RIGHT HERE
instrumental last surprise from the trailers is great and it's criminal that we don't have a clean rip of it two years on

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Remember Resseti’s Assist Trophy in Brawl? What if they brought the concept back, but instead of Resseti it’s Fi from Skyward Sword?
We've got enough Zelda assists...

Now if that came with promoting an existing Zelda assist (Midna) to playable, then sure, great idea.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Remember Resseti’s Assist Trophy in Brawl? What if they brought the concept back, but instead of Resseti it’s Fi from Skyward Sword?
Bring them both in as playable fighters. Fi can be a Resetti echo. I know they have to be the same body type basically...
So just make Fi Resetti shaped.

Noah

Smash Cadet
Hear me out

Doodle Jump DLC
Doodle Jump PC
Map: Like the Mario maker map with placing platforms above you as the screen scrolls upward
Track: Remix of the doodle jump bounce sounds

osby

Smash Obsessed
Bring them both in as playable fighters. Fi can be a Resetti echo. I know they have to be the same body type basically...
So just make Fi Resetti shaped.
Make Resetti Fi shaped.

Like Super Crown but with Master Sword.

Royalty1702

Smash Journeyman
"As we make the DLC fighters, the team involved will continue to shrink. Until now I’ve been overseeing hundreds of peoples’ work, so my work as a director is about to get relatively light. Of course, we have to plan the next DLC character, and the next… and so on and so forth. I planned in advance and set aside some funds, though, so we’ve got a bit of a surplus compared to earlier on."
https://nintendoeverything.com/saku...ate-jokers-reveal-getting-some-rest-and-more/

So, were the DLC fighters chosen in advance or not?

Noah

Smash Cadet
"As we make the DLC fighters, the team involved will continue to shrink. Until now I’ve been overseeing hundreds of peoples’ work, so my work as a director is about to get relatively light. Of course, we have to plan the next DLC character, and the next… and so on and so forth. I planned in advance and set aside some funds, though, so we’ve got a bit of a surplus compared to earlier on."
https://nintendoeverything.com/saku...ate-jokers-reveal-getting-some-rest-and-more/

They were, but I think they have to develop the movesets

segillav

Smash Apprentice

I mean we know they've already been chosen but except Joker they likely have not been worked on yet.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

The wonderful wacky adventures of Smash Bros.

YOU'LL. NEVER. KNOW. FOR. SURE.

This is why they chose Joker for first. Because...

-insert lame joke everyone else has done a million thousand times-

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Good finances indicate we can get some quality DLC. Poor finances would've pushed costume DLC, but I think we'll see more than 5 more fighters by the end.

D

Deleted member

Y'all am I high or did Bayo just say something in japanese when I used her F-throw

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Good finances indicate we can get some quality DLC. Poor finances would've pushed costume DLC, but I think we'll see more than 5 more fighters by the end.
I mean, we will. We have PP too, so 6 fighters. :p

But yeah, I could see either a bunch of straggler DLC characters after the Season's Pass or a Season's Pass 2.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I wonder if we'll get a Wario Ware character in the DLC pack that'll bring along Body Rock with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom