• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Theyre not even well thought out bad opinions. All of em boil down to "BUT I DONT WANT IIIIIIITTTT!!!!!"

At least my box hatred came from some box theorists acting a bit smug, and (admittedly disproven) info i got from a friend. You're just shrieking cuz people like characters you dont.
yeah??? i don't want sora or shantae for personal reasons, deal with it

I have literally not been mad, nor thrown out a personal insult once since I logged on
you actually did imply that i had **** taste because i said a mean thing about a fictional lady

osby

Smash Obsessed
What do you guys think about the idea of a character like Sora getting into Smash Ultimate? I understand that his inclusion might be problematic due to his games' connections with Disney but disregarding that what would you think?
I think it's hard but why it would be problematic? Aside from dumb "slippery slope to Goku" arguments, I mean.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
We're posting on a forum about a game marketed towards 10 year olds.

This is the last place anyone should be bringing up maturity as an argument
It's less of a kid game, and more of a kid friendly game...
There's a difference between the two

Bionichute

Smash Champion
It was gonna be the new JWittz countdown for smash dlc picks but then Bionichute downed a bottle of bourbon and called Shantae nasty words. :p
then you got angry at me for saying that i don't like shantae and now we're in a pissing match over opinions and non-existent objectivity or whatever you're talking about

Double K

Smash Lord
It's less of a kid game, and more of a kid friendly game...
There's a difference between the two
I never said it was a kid's game, simply a game marketed to kids.

you actually did imply that i had **** taste because i said a mean thing about a fictional lady
If you took me doing "quote by twitter person" as a personal attack, then that speaks more about you than me

culumon

Smash Apprentice
All I know is that the characters that conform to my personal tastes and hold a degree of sentimental value to me based on my own palate, memories and life experiences are great and would be perfect for Smash and the characters that don't are smelly and should never be in the game.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Nah but for real, Under This Banner is a strong contender for my favorite remix this time around.

Last edited:

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Thats fair I guess, but how about a different kind of sqaure enix character like Noctis or 2B? I think Noctis would be especially cool to see.
not a big fan of noctis at all either, 2b would be fine but i'd go with dragon quest or a pre-7 ff character

If you took me doing "quote by twitter person" as a personal attack, then that speaks more about you than me
nah dude you implied i had **** taste in a completely different post from that

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It was gonna be the new JWittz countdown for smash dlc picks but then Bionichute downed a bottle of bourbon and called Shantae nasty words. :p
Well I don't know the full story so I ain't pointing no fingers, but we should be happy, spreading that Xmas/Happy Holidays (whichever you prefer) cheer soon. Kinda reminds me of that idea I had of Pit's Lightning Chariot being an Xmas sleigh... I know what would make me happy though, and perhaps Smash snapshots will play a part, somewhere.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
What do you guys think about the idea of a character like Sora getting into Smash Ultimate? I understand that his inclusion might be problematic due to his games' connections with Disney but disregarding that what would you think?
I was ok with it but now Disney has gotten so damn powerful they copyrighted ****ing words. Go bankrupt like you nearly did in the 90's *****

D

Deleted member

We've been through worse...

You should've seen us when the whole Grinch debacle happened
I would argue that the moment a certain game got revealed at the Game Awards was something worse than that, tbh.

Thankfully, it seems that all of that got extinct.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bionichute

Smash Champion
This? My dude, that wasn't remotely about you
alright if you didn't mean that to be me then it could either be:

a. ****ting on mr. wario's opinions on opinions for some reason
or
b. you saying that everyone who doesn't agree with you has **** taste

D

Deleted member

I'd love it! I grew up with Kingdom Hearts, so Sora would be pretty special for me. One of the few choices that'd match Joker's hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom