• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
i think cloud may live or die on how dragon quest is handled

if dragon quest gets anything, maybe they can get more stuff for him next game. if not, then he's gone 100%

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Well since the thread has been derailed and the Soraphobe is going on some other tyrade ima put something smash related here

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Well since the thread has been derailed and the Soraphobe is going on some other tyrade ima put something smash related here

1. are you talking about me as a soraphobe lol. im just talking about how badly cloud is treated in smash bros

2. i like jwittz and that is a bad video and the only character there thats even likely to happen is monster hunter

Double K

Smash Lord
Ah, my stances on genderneutral clothing seems to apply to video games
I mean quite seriously, outside of gameplay descriptive genres (character-action, tactics, strategy, FPS, etc.) the big classification genres are largely irrelevant

D

Deleted member

People are still arguing about what games are RPGs or not?

Huh. Alright then.

I want to play a Kirby character in Smash, but I honestly can't choose between Dedede and Meta Knight. On the one hand, Meta Knight has a slick, fast playstyle that fits my aggressive tactics nicely.

On the other hand, Dedede has this:

TKhIC4u.png

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Huh. Alright then.

I want to play a Kirby character in Smash, but I honestly can't choose between Dedede and Meta Knight. On the one hand, Meta Knight has a slick, fast playstyle that fits my aggressive tactics nicely.

Dedede is more fun tbh. For people who aren't squares anyway.

Sorry, Cloud.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
shantae is the actual worst character i've seen people cling onto for smash bros

shantae games are bad, and i've paid for one. i think the only reason she's popular is because horny gamers exist

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
shantae is the actual worst character i've seen people cling onto for smash bros

shantae games are bad, and i've paid for one
Opinions can't be wrong

But your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad. Close your account before I get a moderator to ban you for emotional distress ;((((

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

shantae games are bad, and i've paid for one. i think the only reason she's popular is because horny gamers exist
hard disagree but that's okay
everyone in this thread sucks so theres no need to try to outdo anyone

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord

Wow, another hot take by Bionichute. Must be a day that ends in Y. Lemme guess shes never going to be in smash "Because i dont like her"?

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Opinions can't be wrong

But your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad. Close your account before I get a moderator to ban you for emotional distress ;((((
sorry but half genie hero is an actual poorly designed game and i say that as a guy who gets enjoyment out of even the most mediocre platformers

it was not a fun time for me

Double K

Smash Lord

When has being bad stopped something from being in Smash, or people wanting it in smash?

Case in point, Corrin in Smash

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Wow, another hot take by Bionichute. Must be a day that ends in Y. Lemme guess shes never going to be in smash "Because i dont like her"?
no she just has zero chance until shovel knight is playable

as long as the most famous indie game ever remains an assist, shantae has no actual chances

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

sorry but half genie hero is an actual poorly designed game and i say that as a guy who gets enjoyment out of even the most mediocre platformers

as long as the most famous indie game ever remains an assist, shantae has no actual chances
“Grabs popcorn”

Oh do go on good sir.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

I really liked HGH, it had a few flaws but I don't think they were anything big at all. The gameplay was great, music was awesome, cool power-ups. And all the new content it got after release too was really fun. Shantae 4 Smash 4 life

D

Deleted member

1. are you talking about me as a soraphobe lol. im just talking about how badly cloud is treated in smash bros

2. i like jwittz and that is a bad video and the only character there thats even likely to happen is monster hunter
>Crash Bandicoot
>Not Likely

1545503329054.gif

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord

Based on the fact you dont like her, are a puritan, and personally didnt like her series. Whatever you say Sakurai-san. Oh wait youre not?

D

Deleted member

Hey guys I personally don't like DQ so that means Erdrick would be an objectively awful decision for everybody

Iridium

Smash Hero

Huh. Alright then.

I don't get the point of claims like that either. I mean, with crazy logic like that, anybody could say Find Mii technically makes the Miis RPG characters, or something.

Last edited:

Double K

Smash Lord
"Gwen if you're so concerned with people thinking you're a guy maybe get some different clothes?"
No that's gender neutral
"I guess but maybe wear something more feminine?"
No that's gender neutral too, just not my style
"Fine but at least wear a bra"
Gender neutral
I mean bras are important. Chaffing sounds like an unfun time.
though really any form of nipple protection works.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Based on the fact you dont like her, are a puritan, and personally didnt like her series. Whatever you say Sakurai-san. Oh wait youre not?
actually wouldn't me having the opposite opinions of the majority make me the opposite of a puritan

i'm a corruptan

D

Deleted member

You guys do realize they have a right to their opinion, right?

I may not agree with it, but who cares. I'm pretty sure making sarcastic remarks aren't going to all of the sudden make them love Shantae and want them in Smash.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Hey guys I personally don't like DQ so that means Erdrick would be an objectively awful decision for everybody
He's also a massive degenerate who only appeals to perverts. him and his skimpy clothes :p... actually there probably is art of erdrick in a male stripper outfit somewhere so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom