• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Why is this Persona 5 now-ANYWAY

I would love for Joker to get into Smash.
Persona 5 is the worst adaptation of the Joker ever made.

Even the animated version of the Killing Joke is better than that thing.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Meh, i'm betting on only one character reveal.

Kinda going off topic here, what Sega characters (That aren't from Sonic) would you like to see in smash?
Besides Sonic characters huh...well first off the Sonic characters being Tails, Amy, Eggman, and Blaze

Now other Sega characters, Jeanne as a Bayo echo (I’ll love and hate this), Nights, and anyone from Super Monkey Ball

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
Hey, why are we even talking about who Joker/Akira/Ren would date? It's clearly up to the player.

D

Deleted member

Hey, why are we even talking about who Joker/Akira/Ren would date? It's clearly up to the player.
We should be talking about The Dark Knight instead.

That movie made more justice to Joker than the excuse of an adaptation that is Persona 5.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
We should be talking about The Dark Knight instead.

That movie made more justice to Joker than the excuse of an adaptation that is Persona 5.
I think you're confusing DC's Joker with Persona's Joker.

You see one of them is a war-criminal maniac mastermind who's a menace to society
and the other is from DC Comics.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Meh, i'm betting on only one character reveal.

Kinda going off topic here, what Sega characters (That aren't from Sonic) would you like to see in smash?
Alis Landale from Phantasy Star - Due to the fact that Phantasy Star is still very relevant in Japan and she actually recently got a new look.
Max from Shining Force - This is a personal want rather than a probable possibility sadly, as Shining Force 1, 2 and 3 are great games.
Beat from Jet Set Radio - Another personal want, although Beat has been acknowledged by Sega quite a bunch. Jet Set Radio was pretty fun and Jet Set Radio Future needs to be re-released.
Alex Kidd - Sega's old Mascot before Sonic. That said, he'd be rather cool.
Red from Gunstar Heroes - And another personal want. And highly unlikely due to Treasure(seriously, what is going on? One moment I hear they might be done and another they may still be around. What's the verdict?). But Gunstar Heroes was awesome.

Last edited:

**Gilgamesh**

Smash Ace
I'll just say that, either I'm trustworthy, Or my luck is beyond everything we saw during the ultimate periods and tomorrow I play the lottery your choice.

>Defended the idea that everyone will be back, when like...90% of the thread was like "CUT WILL HAPPENS!" (There were echoes (ahaha) about having no cut at all for the next Smash)
>In July make a long meme about Chrom being an Echo when Sakurai explained Echo fighters
>The day before the August Direct, go ****post on 4chan about Chrom getting in. (Knew about Chrom)
>When everyone were debating about Decidueyes and Lycanroc I placed all of my chips on Incineroar (Knew about Incineroar)
>Directly said that the Box Theory was right BUT and even before Vergeben spoke, said that the Square-Enix characters have a high chance of being DLC
>Directly dissmissed every leak saying that Geno was base game, even if it made me look like an Anti-Geno (Knew that Geno wasn't on the base game)
>Honestly, why do you think I was directly against the ****ing Grinch leak day one? Even if I went "TeamMMMMH" while still making sure to show argument against it. (Literally anyone who knew a bit of information, knew that it was ****ing fake)

It totally sounds like I'm bragging.
Which I'am. :4pacman:

But no, more seriously.
I'm not like the ultimate insider, or whatever, heck, I'm not even someone who got the info "at the source" more like got it because of "Domino" effect.
I'm just a guy who ended up being at the right place, at the right time, and talk with the right persons.
Because in the end, what I know, I can only prove it once it's revealed, so, I'm as surprised as you guys when something it revealed.

For the Square-Enix characters,I know nothing you guys don't know now.
What I heard, since the names are now public and match what I know were:

>Sora - Who had conflincting information / said he was probably red herring -
>Geno - Who was said to be red herring -
>Crono (Why do you think I decided to bring him up multiple time?)
>DQ Hero - No name or games, just a DQ protagonist -

Once again, there people on this very thread who could verify what I say.
But then, I know nothing more, nothing else. Nada. 0.
I don't care saying this now, since the game will be out in a week, and I don't think I'll know anything more at all.

Which is why that PolarPanda stuff and SE news surprise me too.
You did many things.... that I liked.

Please do share more leaks with us right this instant. Spill it. You KNOW something.

Sephiroth is the character that was picked!

!!!!! ARGHHH

You can just DM you know. I can keep a secret.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Unlocking characters will require you to move a certain distance it seems...

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
>Mfw when My friend is going to main Richter for our first Ultimate Double tournament, and I'll use Chrom just so we can call our team "DIVINE BLOODLINE"

We're taking it way too hard.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
That's weird.
And dumb.

God's sake, Don't make me do this.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I'm confuzzled.

Do I need to go outside?

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
HAHAHA....no.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
That's weird.
And dumb.

God's sake, Don't make me do this.
You could unlock Sonic in Classic mode, run around the stage in VS with the bunny hood and then SD.:p

Real talk: I ****ing hate this idea and unlocking mechanic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom