• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
If I had to pick a single new Sega rep I wouldn't be able to. But my pipe dream want is Joker, my Sonic want is Eggman, and my non-Sonic plausible want is Arle.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Has anyone thought about what will happen here if the first DLC character DOESN'T show up at the game awards?
Yeah, we'll play the game the next day, post about speculation as per usual, and probably actually be slightly less insufferable because the game will actually be out.

D

Deleted member

Has anyone thought about what will happen here if the first DLC character DOESN'T show up at the game awards?
I mean the game’s gonna be out the day after. Pretty sure most will be too busy playing it lol. I probably haven’t shown as much excitement for the game as some other people here, but I’m still just a bit anxious to get the game in my hands already.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yes.

We wait longer.
I mean the game’s gonna be out the day after. Pretty sure most will be too busy playing it lol. I probably haven’t shown as much excitement for the game as some other people here, but I’m still just a bit anxious to get the game in my hands already.
We'd go a little insane for another couple hours,
But then we'd remember that Ultimate comes out the day after, so we'd quickly calm down
Indifferent, since the game is near.
More of nothing.
Yeah, we'll play the game the next day, post about speculation as per usual, and probably actually be slightly less insufferable because the game will actually be out.
Ok then. As long as you've though about it.

D

Deleted member

Joker sucks.
Only Heath Ledger made him interesting.

And Persona 5 was an awful adaptation of the character at the level of the Silent Hill movie.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
More of a casual question, but is anyone picking up any of the three amiibo next week?

I'm definitely getting all three because I'm a nerd who enjoys collecting that sort of junk. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom