• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misery Brick

Smash Ace
NNID
miserybrick
3DS FC
0361-6354-4079
Nintendo usually has two announcements at the game awards...
Last year, they had the Champion's Ballad DLC expansion for Breath of the Wild, and Bayonetta 3...

I can easily see both a Smash DLC announcement and a Metroid Prime 4 trailer
Oh gotcha, I'm an idiot then. Yeah, I'm not really familiar with Nintendo's presence at the Game Awards. Mostly because I avoid watching them.

Okay, then yeah, I could see it being likely. But I still wouldn't be surprised if we get a Metroid Prime 4 trailer and maybe a peek at Bayonetta or the supposed Zelda project.
I would still love to see if DLC is announced though.

beans

Smash Lord
Meh, i'm betting on only one character reveal.

Kinda going off topic here, what Sega characters (That aren't from Sonic) would you like to see in smash?
Allex Kid or Hatsune Miku
Cant change my mind

Edit: OH YEAH I FORGOT YAKUZA
Renew your bike insurance Kiryu is coming to break them on people and not kill them in the process.
Just ignore the time he dropkicked a guy out of a window from a building

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wait what are we talking about with leakbait or turned down characters now?
We kinda stopped talking about it, but some more stuff on the square character came up.
One of the characters on the list is leakbait, maybe more. One of the characters was completely rejected by Square, which shocked the character’s creator. Two are seriously being discussed, and one of those characters is the rep.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Last edited:

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
We kinda stopped talking about it, but some more stuff on the square character came up.
One of the characters on the list is leakbait, maybe more. One of the characters was completely rejected by Square, which shocked the character’s creator. Two are seriously being discussed, and one of those characters is the rep.
Ah alright then. Was kind of confused as I was out for a while and this seemed to have springed up between when I left and got back

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
MMMMMM-

Chrom feels so good already

I love it.
If only his recovery wasn't complete garbage. He would be one of the best characters in the game hands down.

But I honestly don't know where he's going to be in the meta w/ no horizontal recovery.

The only thing he has going for him in that regard is that he has good air speed.

DaybreakHorizon

A Believing Heart
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
What is wrong with you. Like. Are you trolling? Trying to be a killjoy? I can't tell.
Nothing like some good old troll accusations even though the mods told us not to do that. I'll add that to the growing list of things I've been called on Smashboards.

It's a joke dude. Nothing more than a lighthearted goof towards what I think to be a highly implausible scenario. It's not trolling, and it's not being a killjoy just because you like it and I don't.
MMMMMM-

Chrom feels so good already

I love it.
Chrom looks disgusting and I love it already.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
One sole person's opinion doesn't really matter compared to the millions of people who asked for Ridley

(I wasn't really crazy for Ridley's inclusion either, but you can't deny his support was something else)
No, but I don't need somebody telling me I need to play Ridley because of all the fan demand either.

D

Deleted member

While many say it's not Geno, there's no way to definitively know it's not Geno. Like, he could be leakbait or the one who was dropped, but he could also be the one who made it to negotiations, or maybe he just wasn't considered at all.

Can we please just change the topic, because this is getting old fast. All the cards are the table already and reshuffling them isn't going to do us any good at this point.
This honestly is my whole take on this and DLC in general.

I'm just convinced we're never gonna know who the Square rep is until like the very last minute, but by then it'd already had been too late and people would regard it as fake due to timing.

I really only have faith in Spawn Wave IF and WHEN he'll have info or hints about Smash, but other than that, I'm just gonna wait it out with huge hesitation of any "hints".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom