• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Dr Mario has the same data as Mario, the only change is that Doctor Mario's speed and power are adjusted via equipment stat from Smash 4's custom stat system.
That's so dumb but I guess it's easier than changing the damage on each of his moves

**Gilgamesh**

Smash Ace
Sheik remains the QUEEN of Smash
Sheik received THE BIGGEST Non-percentage RUNSPEED buff I think from Smash 4 - > Ultimate
From 2.016 [Smash 4] -> 2.42 [Ultimate]. She's now faster than Fox who was also buffed slightly in runspeed.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I dont see whats wrong with DQ rep tho? (Like is it just because it aint geno or something
As a Geno fan I'll still welcome a DQ rep with open arms tbh
I think another FF rep would be my "okay..." choice tbh
(Unless it's Chocobo I guess haha)

I think Geno, Crono, and [DQ Rep] are about on the same plane for me for wanted DLC. Geno would be higher but I would probably be just as hype for either of the others.

(Gotta play Chrono Trigger still, but I've played a bit of the beginning and know enough of the game that I can get the basic gist of why he'd be good :p)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I dont want jade for the sole reason that humans cant control themselves when it comes to a female characterl
She certainly has more going for than "lol boobs" but sure there are a lot of loud people on the internet who can't really look past the fanservice.

I enjoy fanservice myself but I'm not some kind of internet troglodyte that has a hard time stepping back and thinking about the character haha.

I'll also happily accept Sylvando

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I dont see whats wrong with DQ rep tho? (Like is it just because it aint geno or something
The main problem people have with a DQ rep is that music from the game would be a given, and the composer is a living ****stain.

**Gilgamesh**

Smash Ace
I wonder if Simon and Richter actually uses equipment stat like Doctor Mario, people has claimed Simon is slower but heavier while Richter is lighter and faster.

I really hope Richter isn't an actual clone, I will take even a slightly clone like Pit vs Dark pit.
Simon and Richter are 99.9999% identical.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hi! How is everyone doing today? :)
I'm alright. Time is progressing one second at a time towards the event horizon of the black hole that is Smash Brothers to our free time. If there was any semblance of free will anybody thought they had, it has been lost to the wait.
Eventually, we will wait ourselves into our graves and wait some more.
Remember to do something kind every day. Or at least, do something. Because you never know when your wait is cut short.
The chaos of the universe will strangle us all eventually.

Oh but anyway I'm chill as **** dude I just got my flu shot and I'm super hype for the game
at work drinkin some juice and watchin some cooking videos, smash is out in a week and some change **** yeah

D

Deleted member

As a Geno fan I'll still welcome a DQ rep with open arms tbh
I think another FF rep would be my "okay..." choice tbh
(Unless it's Chocobo I guess haha)

I think Geno, Crono, and [DQ Rep] are about on the same plane for me for wanted DLC. Geno would be higher but I would probably be just as hype for either of the others.

(Gotta play Chrono Trigger still, but I've played a bit of the beginning and know enough of the game that I can get the basic gist of why he'd be good :p)
You should still play it, it's just a ****ing blast from beginning to end. I've always had this love for "journey" type of stories and no other game has managed to reignite that same feeling I felt when I first played it and, trust me, I've been looking.

Zeox

Smash Champion
Chrono Trigger is (FOR ME) one of the best SNES RPG Games, the other 2 being Earthbound and Final Fantasy 6
Great story, soundtrack, graphics, gameplay.
I'm not a big fan of RPGs but Chrono Trigger will always have a special place in my heart.
You can always play either the SNES version or the DS version, there is also a steam version but I hear is pretty bad.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You should still play it, it's just a ****ing blast from beginning to end. I've always had this love for "journey" type of stories and no other game has managed to reignite that same feeling I felt when I first played it and, trust me, I've been looking.
Chrono Trigger is (FOR ME) one of the best SNES RPG Games, the other 2 being Earthbound and Final Fantasy 6
Great story, soundtrack, graphics, gameplay.
I'm not a big fan of RPGs but Chrono Trigger will always have a special place in my heart.
You can always play either the SNES version or the DS version, there is also a steam version but I hear is pretty bad.
Oh absolutely, I intend on it.
I really need to sit down and get through it one day. I've got a lot of games on my plate now (especially with Smash) but if I even HEAR the word Crono in an official Smash context I'm probably gonna immediately get to work on it

Squirtle/Mario guy

Smash Journeyman
Possiblity for what Nintendo chooses for DLC

1. Put some Nintendo + Strengthen relationships with 3rd parties
2. 100% Nintendo
3. Advertisment (most possible)
4. Most fan requested like Waluigi or Banjo that'll sell like hotcakes (waluigi is just an example put down the pitchforks)

About the SE rep, i'm still rooting for Geno but i'll easily accept Sora, DQ rep or Crono with wide open hands but (No offence to Lara Croft fans so sorry) if it's Lara Croft she'll be in the same place where Daisy was when i saw she was in smash, the forgettable/slightly hate side cause idk i've kinda got the feeling that she should be a spirit and other SE reps deserve it more but i'll accept in a couple of days/weeks/fornite/months

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If we actually got another FF character, I hope and dream that its Black Mage. Black Mage has been one of my top picks for Smash (as was Cloud).

Zeox

Smash Champion
4. Most fan requested like Waluigi or Banjo that'll sell like hotcakes (waluigi is just an example put down the pitchforks)
I would say Waluigi will be the first character to be revealed for Smash 6, but will not be a DLC for ultimate, similar to Ridley in 4, he is already part of the game and will probably stay like that, but Nintendo will not forget that people wants him.
That's at least how I see it.

Squirtle/Mario guy

Smash Journeyman
I would say Waluigi will be the first character to be revealed for Smash 6, but will not be a DLC for ultimate, similar to Ridley in 4, he is already part of the game and will probably stay like that, but Nintendo will not forget that people wants him.
That's at least how I see it.
Waluigi came to the top of my head but eh, could still be in i mean after Piranha Plant got in no knowing, there was no rule that Assist cannot be DLC, Sakurai makes hisa rules

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ah, trust me I know. I've lurked on the forums without having an account for a good long while.
I am the hyperactive dude from Spain, and the only fan of the Fantastic Four in the planet.

I love Metroid, Crash Bandicoot and Godzilla as much as the First Family’s adventures, but i like to remind people about being alone on that.

Marvel itself, for even giving the characters to them on the first plac-*Gets slapped by Kevin Feigue and Chip Zdarsky*

Fine! It is Fox’s fault, ok?

D

Deleted member

If we actually got another FF character, I hope and dream that its Black Mage. Black Mage has been one of my top picks for Smash (as was Cloud).
That would also be a great pick!
Oh, shoot! I just remembered: I updated my huge dream roster:
The Final Battle Roster.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom