• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If we actually got another FF character, I hope and dream that its Black Mage. Black Mage has been one of my top picks for Smash (as was Cloud).
Black Mage was also playable in some Mario Sports games alongside White Mage and Ninja.

I would like him in tbh.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If we actually got another FF character, I hope and dream that its Black Mage. Black Mage has been one of my top picks for Smash (as was Cloud).
That would be awesome too.
I don't have many particular FF wants cause... well, I haven't played too much of them, but Chocobo and Black Mage would be fun.

I think someone from Bravely Default would be a choice for me too (considering it's relation to FFIV (I think that's what it was)).

D

Deleted member

I like each one of them.
They would be fun to play, and The Thing could implement the other members of the Fantastic Four in his moveset.
Yup! To be honest, the reason I added the Thing and not any of the others is because Thing was the only one already in the Roster Maker... :laugh:

D

Deleted member

The Waluigi thing is still the funniest **** to me.

Sakurai: *brings back every character and adds Ridley*
Every news site: "Waluigi isn't in Smash and, basically, Nintendo hates him"
Sakurai:
C-s91kJVoAAnG7b.jpg

D

Deleted member

You just leaked the whole roster of Smash 9, MechaSakurai is gonna be so mad at you.
When does Smash 9 release?! I need to know when we're gonna be able to play as 5 different LPS characters in Smash!

Zeox

Smash Champion

Sakurai:
View attachment 180556
I got so mad that people were talking trash when Sakurai LITERALLY JUST ADDED RIDLEY
I still get a little mad about it... the madman adds Ridley and now people complains about a different character instead of talking about RIDLEY!

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
I got so mad that people were talking trash when Sakurai LITERALLY JUST ADDED RIDLEY
I still get a little mad about it... the madman adds Ridley and now people complains about a different character instead of talking about RIDLEY!
Smash fans really are the worst people, huh

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Sakurai:
View attachment 180556
They even have a Waluigi office at Nintendo of America

Like, the offices are named after characters and one of them is Waluigi iirc

hahaha

D

Deleted member

Yes, there is still a chance for you to play Smash 9, but is so great that you may die of how great it is by just looking at the menu.
Or die of old age because it takes so long to choose a character. :p

D

Deleted member

Or trying to choose a stage, there are over 1200 stages (and almost 15 aren't banned competitive events!)
The stage list is:
  • Final Destination
  • Battlefield
  • Smashville
  • Town and City
  • City and Town
  • Vila de Smash
  • Smashtown
  • Smashville(Battlefield version)
  • Smashville(Final Destination version)
  • Smashville(Smashville version)
  • Smashville(Night version)