• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeFox

Smash Lord
Why am I being ignored, did I do something wrong or something? Sorry if I did anything wrong but I just want to know what else has been leaked...
Don take it personally, the thread moves really fast and lots of posts are ignored.

The whole game has been datamined, We got confirmation of day one patch originally mentioned by the piranha plant leaker (and the possibility of new modes). And Verge & co. have been quiet the whole day.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
So that means everyone thinking that Banjo "is in" because of this are probably wrong since it's only because of the DKC songs? I figured people would be upset about that. I thought people here wanted Banjo
Yes, even if Banjo is DLC, it's entirely unrelated to "Rare LTD" being found in the datamine.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I know it might be a pain in the ass, but if by some chance Sora is Square Rep.

I want the 7 alts to be:

Roxas
Ventus
Riku
Aqua
Terra
Kairi
Xion/Lea

I know it'd be a voice acting nightmare, but make it. so.

D

Deleted member

What Vergeben list?
The list of square characters he’s heard of.
The list is:
Slime
Luminary
Erdrick
Crono
Geno
Sora
Sephiroth
Apparently sora for sure isn’t in and geno shouldn’t be taken seriously, but the latter might just be bias.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Last edited:

Galaxyman

Smash Journeyman
training stage leaning combos with Ken til I drop
The list is:
Slime
Luminary
Erdrick
Crono
Geno
Sora
Sephiroth
Apparently sora for sure isn’t in and geno shouldn’t be taken seriously, but the latter might just be bias.
so what your saying is... all of the DLCs are gonna be square characters? no, not happening.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
So that means everyone thinking that Banjo "is in" because of this are probably wrong since it's only because of the DKC songs? I figured people would be upset about that. I thought people here wanted Banjo
It's not just Rare Ltd., though, it's also because strings for Jet Force Gemini and Blast Corps were found in the code, both being Rare titles.

It could be a mistake on the dev team's part, but dang that's some lack of researching stuffs before working on something.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
oh god the face

does this ****ing face look like last face that you will see before you die? I guess Black Yoshi gave up and decide to learn on how to sword like ****ing ninja and also get buff while at it.
Yoshi eventually learned that he couldn't run from the feds for his tax evasion forever. So, he cut them a deal, and became a Samurai for hire to protect high profile citizens, even at the potential cost of his own life. In his eyes you can see it's worn on his soul after years of countless battles.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
The list is:
Slime
Luminary
Erdrick
Crono
Geno
Sora
Sephiroth
So based on this list, chances are it's probably gonna be a Dragon Quest character, since they take up almost half the list. I really hope Sora's not it, and I didn't think he had a good chance to begin with. I agree that Geno shouldn't be taken seriously since we've seen his spirit, and Sephiroth doesn't seem likely to me since we have such little FFVII representation as is. I could see Slime or Erdrick being it, since the Luminary doesn't have an actual name (of course neither does Villager). I really hope it's Erdrick though. He's my most wanted Enix character

Last edited:

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Everyone forgets about Corsola... Not that I blame them.
Sorry, corsola can't be in smash as one of pokemon from pokeball anymore due to some annoying and deadly purple sea predators, Toxapex.

Come back when corsola's population is at better rate. #Corsolalivesmatter :4pacman:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Sorry, corsola can't be in smash as one of pokemon from pokeball anymore due to some annoying and deadly purple sea predators, Toxapex.

Come back when corsola's population is at better rate. #Corsolalivesmatter :4pacman:
Good thing the Mareanie line is nowhere to be found in SSBU.

D

Deleted member

I hope Sakurai says **** your list and gives us Lara

Who leaked the list by the way?
PolarPanda in the geno thread. Other people have come and said that the list is real. Take it as you will

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Pretty sure the SE list is real; not only does PolarPanda not seem to have any reason to lie, others such as Nekoo have mentioned how it's been going around (or at least treated it as real? idk).

Hitagi also said it's real.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yoshi eventually learned that he couldn't run from the feds for his tax evasion forever. So, he cut them a deal, and became a Samurai for hire to protect high profile citizens, even at the potential cost of his own life. In his eyes you can see it's worn on his soul after years of countless battles.
Press F to Namu.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
oh god the face

does this ****ing face look like last face that you will see before you die? I guess Black Yoshi gave up and decide to learn on how to sword like ****ing ninja and also get buff while at it.
How was Black Yoshi the only one caught for tax evasion?
RIP Black Yoshi.
Always Remembered, Never Forgotten.

Primal Cookie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2532 0420 7538
I guess I’m alone in thinking that black Yoshi was his worst costume, and I’m glad it got axed.

Now, Fire Mario or orange/blond Robin, on the other hand...

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
I guess I’m alone in thinking that black Yoshi was his worst costume, and I’m glad it got axed.

Now, Fire Mario or orange/blond Robin, on the other hand...
I never really cared for black Yoshi either, but that's because I never really liked Yoshi. But don't we already have a blonde Robin? I know we have one in Smash 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom