• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
What you guys are playing while waiting for SSBU?

Right now just bought n sane trilogy on a sale, and Im playing that on my switch.

Good game to remember my childhood, i think they did a great job remaking those games.
Only one answer to that...

Studying for my precalc finals and working on my final projects for computer science and graphic design.

D

Deleted member

Dragon Ball Fighterz. It's the other fighting game that I'm trying to get better at.

On the mobile side, I'm playing Fire Emblem Heroes, although I'm holding off playing it too much until Book 3 comes out.
Lol. I remember when i played the beta of FighterZ.

I suck at that game.

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
Ridley finally becoming playable and then being C-D tier is a perfect analogy of this entire speculation cycle.

D

Deleted member

Only one answer to that...

Studying for my precalc finals and working on my final projects for computer science and graphic design.
I also have two exams left before Christmas, so i am also studying.

If everything goes right, i will be on the university next year.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion

Right now just bought n sane trilogy on a sale, and Im playing that on my switch.

Good game to remember my childhood, i think they did a great job remaking those games.
Dragonball FighterZ for Switch
Super Castlevania IV
Final Fantasy VII
Super Mario RPG
Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Can the mii fighters be removed from the CSS? It’s like the 5th time I’ve asked lol
I don't know for sure.
My assumption is that as long as you don't make a Mii Fighter, they won't appear on the CSS.
They also don't appear on the Classic Mode CSS, for some reason.

TylerBlackRunIt

I'm from YouTube
3DS FC
2509-3601-8302
If Steve is in will that weird bending over thing become a taunt?

I hope so, so I can spam it and and myself for doing it.
If Steve does become playable would he be called "Minecrafter" or something? I'm pretty sure Sakurai would want to represent the different types of skins in Minecraft.

Zeox

Smash Champion
If Steve is in will that weird bending over thing become a taunt?

I hope so, so I can spam it and and myself for doing it.
If Steve was in Smash, one of his taunts would be the fortnite dance, and the other taunt will be him singing the whole "Mining diamonds" minecraft song.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't know for sure.
My assumption is that as long as you don't make a Mii Fighter, they won't appear on the CSS.
They also don't appear on the Classic Mode CSS, for some reason.
It means they don't have their Classic Modes. Understandable, since every character have their own ones, but maybe they could've give them more generic ones.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I'm playing through Hitman 2016, finishing up 100% Spyro Reignited, Stick of Truth and Birth By Sleep

D

Deleted member

I've been playing Richter Mode in SotN. It's kinda weird he's become my most hyped newcomer to play as when I didn't even know he existed before August 8th.

Zeox

Smash Champion
I've been playing Richter Mode in SotN. It's kinda weird he's become my most hyped newcomer to play as when I didn't even know he existed before August 8th.
That's usually what happens, in 2017 I didn't give a crap about Porky and now that I beat both earthbound and Mother 3 I hope he makes it for the next smash game (even if he have no chances whatsoever)

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
That's usually what happens, in 2017 I didn't give a crap about Porky and now that I beat both earthbound and Mother 3 I hope he makes it for the next smash game (even if he have no chances whatsoever)
It’s been so long since I played those games, some of the best RPGs I’ve ever played. Maybe I should replay them to hype myself up for something that almost definitely won’t happen. My hope now is just that he’s a DLC boss, which would be cool on its own.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, Disgaea 5, Smash Wii U (at the university I attend), and Black Ops 4

D

Deleted member

Honestly if Mother was still a relevant series, Porky would literally be in my most likely newcomer list. Only thing going against him is irrelevancy, and, well, it's a pretty big thing. Not many people know who he is and he can't be used to promote a new game.

bring back mother pls daddy nintendo or at least release mother 3 translated or remaster them or something come on

Zeox

Smash Champion
It’s been so long since I played those games, some of the best RPGs I’ve ever played. Maybe I should replay them to hype myself up for something that almost definitely won’t happen. My hope now is just that he’s a DLC boss, which would be cool on its own.
Thinking about it, wasn't a way to make characters, assist trophies and spirits like some kind of profile pic for smash ultimate? like I remember something like that, and if that's the case, the asuence of Porky really hurts, because I can't even show to everybody online his stupid face.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220

I'm currently playing reignited trilogy while I wait for smash, I've never played classic Spyro so this is a new (and fantastic) experience for me.

I also just bought Celeste because it's on sale now, and I heard good things about it so I'm looking forward to trying it.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Thinking about it, wasn't a way to make characters, assist trophies and spirits like some kind of profile pic for smash ultimate? like I remember something like that, and if that's the case, the asuence of Porky really hurts, because I can't even show to everybody online his stupid face.
Yes, you can even use EVE, a Flying Man, Ness’s dad (the telephone), the Ultimate Chimera, and the Absolutely Safe Capsule as icons, but not Porky (or Duster for some reason). It’s weird.

KiBom

Smash Journeyman
I'm currently playing reignited trilogy while I wait for smash, I've never played classic Spyro so this is a new (and fantastic) experience for me.

I also just bought Celeste because it's on sale now, and I heard good things about it so I'm looking forward to trying it.
Celeste is absolutely amazing. I'd actually dig a Madeline and Evil Madeline character as a semi-IC clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom