• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nah man we got Studiopolis Act 1 and while that's not everything we could've wanted it sure is a cool thing
Yeah...but I could’ve gone for some Infinite, All I Am, All Hail Shadow, and the legendary Knuckles Rap
This one track will make you just as sad for the lack of Miitopia as you are for those:
yea-no...still not feeling sad for the lack of it

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Yeah...but I could’ve gone for some Infinite, All I Am, All Hail Shadow, and the legendary Knuckles Rap

yea-no...still not feeling sad for the lack of it
Yeah don't get me wrong, I'm bummed we didn't at least get Unknown from M.E. and E.G.G.M.A.N. When I was in middle school I'd burn so many CDs and I always put those tracks on every mix.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yeah don't get me wrong, I'm bummed we didn't at least get Unknown from M.E. and E.G.G.M.A.N. When I was in middle school I'd burn so many CDs and I always put those tracks on every mix.
Yeah, though atleast Sonic music-wise has it so much better than Final Fantasy and barely worse than Street Fighter

D

Deleted member

Capcom? More like Crapcom.
Oh wait, Mega Man is in Smash now... Uhm, Snake got cut.
Konami? More like ****onami.
Oh, Snake is back and there's a ****ton of Castlevania content now... well, FF only has two songs so...
Square Enix? More like... Stingy Enix! Ha, got em!

D

Deleted member

We still should've got What I'm Made Of back in Brawl

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
If I really am correct about Sephiroth, then his Final Smash HAS to be supernova. The idea of seeing that in HD excites me tbh

yvngfoxtrot

Smash Cadet
NNID
CharlesFoxtrot
Switch FC
SW 2846-8790-7007
Honestly who's ready for these wicked amiibo tournaments we're gonna get out of this game?

One of my favorite things to watch on youtube.

D

Deleted member

Ultimate could be the game where i finally surpass spammers and Mario players online.

-The Metroid reps will be more respected.
-My most wanted first party pick for years will play great, even if nerfed.
-I can finally play as Cloud without paying the DLC.
-And Snake is back.

No more trolling with the yellow cape!

D

Deleted member

Eh, never been a fan of the super duper over-synthy music. Same demise happened to Sonic music.
Crush 40 lives on in my heart
Oh, come on! I'm the only one who wanted Miitopia music?!?
Although, they live on in my heart too, my friend.

D

Deleted member

Capcom? More like Crapcom.
Oh wait, Mega Man is in Smash now... Uhm, Snake got cut.
Konami? More like ****onami.
Oh, Snake is back and there's a ****ton of Castlevania content now... well, FF only has two songs so...
Square Enix? More like... Stingy Enix! Ha, got em!
Square made a good Switch exclusive title, tbh (Octopath Traveller).
Capcom has improved too, but we will have to see about Konami outside of Super Bomberman R.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Honestly who's ready for these wicked amiibo tournaments we're gonna get out of this game?

One of my favorite things to watch on youtube.
Loser's amiibo gets demolished in an unnecessary violent manner! :demon:

They're fun to watch, but some amiibo are just way better than others. I think this is one instance where bigger characters have an advantage.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Oh, come on! I'm the only one who wanted Miitopia music?!?
Although, they live on in my heart too, my friend.
For me personally, the game itself, was underwhelming, and I never really cared for the music. It just sounded kinda bland... I don't know, maybe it's just me..

D

Deleted member

For me personally, the game itself, was underwhelming, and I never really cared for the music. It just sounded kinda bland... I don't know, maybe it's just me..
Fair enough.

Although i would like to read your thoughts on Fantasy Life for 3DS.

yvngfoxtrot

Smash Cadet
NNID
CharlesFoxtrot
Switch FC
SW 2846-8790-7007
Wasn’t Crush 40 making the OST of Team Sonic Racing?

What happened?
It's moreso their absence from the last couple games in the series.
When I think Sonic music, I default to like.... Metal Harbor from SA2
Or Windy Valley from SA1.
But enough off topic ranting for now~!

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Someone posted a document with all the songs on here. I don't know who has it. But yeah there were two. One was the Darker Lord battle music.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Someone posted a document with all the songs on here. I don't know who has it. But yeah there were two. One was the Darker Lord battle music.
You read it, right? Check your browser history and see if you can find it. I need to know what the other one is!!

**Gilgamesh**

Smash Ace
I saw that footage - looks incredibly situational.

She jumped directly into him. She could have jumped out any direction but she went directly above him. Also, only works on an elevated platform to ladder them high enough.

I am of the opinion that most ladders should be out, so I’d fix this by having the upB be a single hit and not a stunlock, but I don’t think this combo will see much use.
That was easy to avoid with pratically any DI. That Peach wanted to die.

D

Deleted member

>Your favourite characters get buffed in some form and can finally stand against Mario’s cape
>Your most hyped newcomers will also surpass the thing and succeed over the spammers.

Graizen

Smash Champion
I will not say what i want
But what character realy deserve to be in Smash for these companies...

Square Enix: Crono for sure. He is a classic , nostalgic icon that people love. His game is one of the best ever made and was a Nintendo exclusive. No other Square Enix character have the same as him.

Bandai Namco: Klonoa. He is a icon as well, alot of people love him at the same level that people love Sonic.
And Agumon for sure as well. He is a Nostalgic bomb, and have the "Digimon vs Pokémon" rivalry that put even more weight in to his inclusion.

Crash Bandicoot as well is a gigantic bomb shell, with his inclusion we will have Sonic , Mario and Crash in the same game , and this is for sure a Hype bomb.

Banjo come close to Crash, as he is a RARE character that got separated from his brothers a long time ago.

And Steve. Not a old character like the others, but his weight is the biggest ever. There are so much people that love minecraft that his presence alone is capable of making Smash sell 10 times more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom