• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Yeah unlocks are random.

Twitch guy got Jigglypuff by beating Kirby classic mode, whereas Youtube guy got her from Ness classic mode.

Shroob

Sup?
He said it 2 months ago before the direct even aired
Yeah...?

I don't know how Fly Swatter Assist = Stage Builder.

Those two things have nothing to do with one another. What's your train of logic here.

He said new modes, there's music in the game to suggest it could be patched in.... but that has nothing to do with the Fly Swatter.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
I honestly hope Nintendo bricks then bans these dumb*** streamers and rom pirates from using their Switch (hell make it so unusable that it won’t even be able to turn on). They deserve that punishment (a worse fate I wouldn’t mind)
I can get this for people sharing roms but people just streaming an early copy they got I feel is a harsher punishment than needed.

On a different topic it is looking like unlocks are random to me but the criteria for characters to challenge you are the same. So two people could do the same unlock criteria and unlock different characters

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Piranha Plant doesn't have a spirit, that means spirits disconfirm characters and only ones without spirits are in. That means Paratroopa is in. And Dry Bones. And Monty Mole. And Buzzy Beetle. And Cheep-cheep. And Pokey.

Shroob

Sup?
Piranha Plant doesn't have a spirit, that means spirits disconfirm characters and only ones without spirits are in. That means Paratroopa is in. And Dry Bones. And Monty Mole. And Buzzy Beetle. And Cheep-cheep. And Pokey.
This right here?

I want this.

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
The weirdest timeline. Looks like I'm maining Cheep-cheep

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
To me only porky and sylux and rhythm girl and I guess lots of third parties are in my point of view

And I don’t care if most of you think sylux is overrated

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
All as one fighter?

Cause otherwise we're gonna need more fighter passes.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
So, do you need to play through classic mode with a different character to get a challenger approaching, or can you just keep playing with the same character and eventually unlock them all?

Iridium

Smash Hero
In retrospective, it's gonna feel pathetic knowing these guys couldn't even wait less than 2 weeks to play and own the game under legal circumstances, like how mllions of other people are doing that right now.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
This is wrong. Those choices aren't relevant, or deserving.

I propose Goombella!! Goombas are very iconic and she doesn't have a Spirit. She'll be in for sure.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
Monty Mole hype! Can't wait.

I hope that's not the case but only time will tell sadly.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Hold your horse something accured to me

Should be a patch update with modes and spirits yes?

What if bosses are in patches and porky gets added later on and it’s possible to change up characaters final fights in classic mode?

I doubt it but it’s something I thought of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom