• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doomedtacox

Smash Ace
Well he's totally wrong unless the Minecraft boss doesn't get it's own exclusive stage. We know all the bosses with their own stages now.

This literally makes no sense coming from him.

Welp, Minecraft DLC is dead lmao
Or unless there's some sort of boss rush that will be added as free DLC at some point. There are so many options that this doesn't kill Minecraft as paid DLC lol.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The next Smash game should give a code in the box for the full game that way they can keep people from playing it early and stop people datamining it.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Does anyone have any idea of how Nintendo would go about controlling the damage if they wanted to?

Like a mandatory software update that makes it incompatible with the file?
Considering Nintendo has had anti-piracy features added and strengthened after every console update (the latest update, 6.2, was just anti-piracy updates), I'm not sure they even know how to stop this with the current software.

doomedtacox

Smash Ace
Honestly with the full rom of the game being leaked online, Nintendo should just release the game early on the eShop before they start losing sales due to piracy on their most anticipated title of 2018.

I don't know if stores have received the shipment already (I guess they did in Mexico) but the eShop is totally under their control.
Lol they won't do that, the amount of people who use the hacked version is minuscule compared to the amount of people who will buy the game.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not.
The link gives Nintendo the chance to sue and his stream gives them an avenue to find him.

He plays worse then a chlid.

I can't see a single way he isn't an idiot.

D

Deleted member

The link gives Nintendo the chance to sue and his stream gives them an avenue to find him.

He plays worse then a chlid.

I can't see a single way he isn't an idiot.
In that case if you are being serious, I don’t necessarily disagree but maybe a bit harsh.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I had no problems with the leaks when it was just minor things like the music and guidances getting leaked...but not ROMS are available for the game and is being streamed everywhere...

...why the **** can’t people learn to be patient and play it when it’s meant to be available instead of pissing the soul out of Sakurai

Iridium

Smash Hero
Nintendo has literally sued a guy for about $1.1 million for pirating-related issues. I really wouldn't like to see anyone else try this...

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Nintendo has literally sued a guy for about $1.1 million for pirating-related issues. I really wouldn't like to see anyone else try this...
I didn't know what it was, I assumed it was just files, nothing I could actually play it with, but it was taking so long I stopped.
Glad I didn't finish.

monadoboy

Smash Lord
Between that link on the description and my preloaded copy on the Switch I feel like I'm being taunted mercilessly.

I have no patience.

I feel like I'm dying.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I honestly hope Nintendo bricks then bans these dumb*** streamers and rom pirates from using their Switch (hell make it so unusable that it won’t even be able to turn on). They deserve that punishment (a worse fate I wouldn’t mind)

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Atleast we finally have are answer on unlocking characters outside vs mode and world of light

Just Finish a battle on any mode (that’s not training mode and possibly stage builder) then defeat the fighter and it’s random

That doesn’t sound like a couple of hours to me.

I suppose one match in vs mode could be a thing

Shroob

Sup?
Atleast we finally have are answer on unlocking characters outside vs mode and world of light

Just Finish a battle on any mode (that’s not training mode and possibly stage builder) then defeat the fighter and it’s random

That doesn’t sound like a couple of hours to me.

I suppose one match in vs mode could be a thing
Stage Builder isn't even in(yet).

D

Deleted member

Showed his friend code, this guy’s banned

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm not sure how I feel about unlocks being so random.

I'd much rather know a set way to go to get my favorites than have to RNG it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom