• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Okay I'm convinced unlocks are random and you can get them for doing anything.

Guy on Twitch just got Zelda for doing a versus match as the second unlockable, after Mii Gunner.

D

Deleted member

Maybe chill with personally insulting the guy, but yeah can’t say I’m a fan of him giving the download so publically.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
It’s wild that I said that I said that this would happen. Not on this big of a scale, but it’s something that I betted on happening. Sadly I wish there was some more substance to this. I guess I can always play the game later on lol

LetterO

Smash Lord
So what's the definitive list of missing Spirits that also haven't been deconfirmed by anything else? So far I got

-Adeline
-Cross
-Celica
-Tibby (also Marshal from RH Fever)
-Sylux
-Porky

Starbound

So what's the definitive list of missing Spirits that also haven't been deconfirmed by anything else? So far I got

-Adeline
-Cross
-Celica
-Sylux
-Porky
First party-wise, that's basically it.

ChronoKatie

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cocobrien
Switch FC
7004 2762 0628
Yikes, already seeing comments from people I know who are playing the game now cause of the rom release. This is rough X_X

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
He's back. System not bricked.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315

-Adeline
-Cross
-Celica
-Sylux
-Porky
You can add Deathborn onto that, which is wild since he got his own trophy in Smash 4

Starbound

Honestly with the full rom of the game being leaked online, Nintendo should just release the game early on the eShop before they start losing sales due to piracy on their most anticipated title of 2018.

I don't know if stores have received the shipment already (I guess they did in Mexico) but the eShop is totally under their control.

D

Deleted member

Theory: Jared’s stream was taken down by ZeRo, because he knew that next to Jared he looked like an embarrassment in terms of Smash skill. He did this to prevent people becoming aware of jared’s power.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

-Adeline
-Cross
-Celica
-Sylux
-Porky
I'd throw Grovyle/Sceptile on there. They had a pretty big fanbase in the ballot era, you'd think they'd be there somewhere.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Theory: Jared’s stream was taken down by ZeRo, because he knew that next to Jared he looked like an embarrassment in terms of Smash skill. He did this to prevent people becoming aware of jared’s power.
Jared is the real solution to the Bayonetta problem.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This man put himself in real danger by sharing that link.

Plus, he's horrendous at Smash.

Two signs he's an absolute idiot.

ChronoKatie

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cocobrien
Switch FC
7004 2762 0628
Does anyone have any idea of how Nintendo would go about controlling the damage if they wanted to?

Like a mandatory software update that makes it incompatible with the file?

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Mmm are people really complaining endlessly about the guy not being skilled with the series? He's risking it all to show us this in the first place. It's not like we get to choose who gets the game early. He's the reason we can even watch the game right now and yet people will not watch cause he's not good at it. I suppose that's Smash fans for ya. I don't know, I would never expect them to be good nor care. The fact that we are seeing it at all is enough to be grateful for.
It’s the complete opposite.

EVERYONE’S WATCHING HIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom