• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think Yoshi's new theme is mostly fine, except for the end. It's like someone was walking with the song in their hands and then fell over at the very last bit.

D

Deleted member

For the last time, that cut doesn't ruin the song!!!
So you whine about Yoshi things that don't matter and when it comes to something worth complaining about, it's "stop complaining, Yoshi has the best victory theme in the game."

OK.

D

Deleted member

ALL THESE AMAZING NEW REMIXES

and Cloud's in the corner with two songs ripped straight from FF7
Why Square?
Dude I can't stop listening to Bomb Rush Blush, Gangplank Galleon, and Map Page/Bonus Level.

This game is worth $60 for the OST alone.

D

Deleted member

Oh ****, nevermind! The Japanese schoolchildren will bludgeon each other again in Smash!
Live now!

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Uhhhh is this a real thing?

67848B83-4F58-465A-A51E-DCE34803FDAF.png

The claim is that the Style Savvy song is associated with a stage and a “blank character file”, is this cut content or possible DLC? Because if it’s DLC, I will legitimately never ask Sakurai for a single thing ever again.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
So you whine about Yoshi things that don't matter and when it comes to something worth complaining about, it's "stop complaining, Yoshi has the best victory theme in the game."

OK.
First of all, no he doesn't have the best victory theme in the game. Rosalina does imo

Second, you keep pushing this and you're surprised I'm responding?

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
They should've cut the last held note and kept the dun dun dun dun.
Agreed
For the last time, that cut doesn't ruin the song!!!
It really does ruin the ending, which messes with the song
I think Yoshi's new theme is mostly fine, except for the end. It's like someone was walking with the song in their hands and then fell over at the very last bit.
ending is too bad with that cutoff...like...ew
So, Ganon's a boss. But which Ganon?

D

Deleted member

OK.
Yeah, he didn't say anything like that. In his opinion, he thinks it's fine. Why keep bothering him?

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Okay I thought Gangplank Galleon would be the best thing to come out of the DK music but.....

Crocodile Cacophony!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post
A very jarring and awful cut. Yoshi and the Pokemons got downgraded victory jingles imo
Like, I know the Pokemon one has been cut because I know what it should sound like, but it's not nearly as obvious as the Yoshi one. I still disagree with the trimming, but if you're going to do it, the Pokemon cut is the way to do it.

First of all, no he doesn't have the best victory theme in the game. Rosalina does imo

Second, you keep pushing this and you're surprised I'm responding?

Shut up.

I'm not "surprised" that you respond; I expect it. All you ever do is act obnoxiously defensive whenever anything concerning Yoshi pops up, and it's obnoxious.

Grow up.

Ignoritus

Smash Journeyman
Uhhhh is this a real thing?

View attachment 179405

The claim is that the Style Savvy song is associated with a stage and a “blank character file”, is this cut content or possible DLC? Because if it’s DLC, I will legitimately never ask Sakurai for a single thing ever again.
The Monster Hunter thing was already debunked and I've seen zero proof of this Style Savvy nonsense from anyone. Keeps circulating but no one is giving the proof in the pudding or even a reliable source for it.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Oh ****, nevermind! The Japanese schoolchildren will bludgeon each other again in Smash!
Live now!

Seriously though, Sakurai is going to be there.

I'll need to see those top players I was talking about as well.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
What do these tracks refer to?

r31_ wsp_title.lopus
r32_wsr_title.lopus
r33_wsr_title_ver2.lopus

All of them are a title theme of a certain franchise but the 2nd and 3rd are the same track but different versions.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Okay, unpopular opinion incoming...you've been warned.

Most of the new remixes are...fine...I like em enough, but some of the songs (especially almost all the Mega Man tracks) I just wish were the original rips. I think SSB remixes (for me) peaked with Brawl's soundtrack.

D

Deleted member

Thought I'd change my avatar to reflect the musical mood. :D

FE has some pretty rockin' stuff. Also, those two new EB remixes make me so dang happy. Any new EB content at all makes me wanna jump up and down like a little kid, lol. So many smaller franchises getting love in this game, it makes me so happy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.

r31_ wsp_title.lopus
r32_wsr_title.lopus
r33_wsr_title_ver2.lopus

All of them are a title theme of a certain franchise but the 2nd and 3rd are the same track but different versions.
It's for adventure mode
World of Light having 3 different modes

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Like, I know the Pokemon one has been cut because I know what it should sound like, but it's not nearly as obvious as the Yoshi one. I still disagree with the trimming, but if you're going to do it, the Pokemon cut is the way to do it.

Shut up.

I'm not "surprised" that you respond; I expect it. All you ever do is act obnoxiously defensive whenever anything concerning Yoshi pops up, and it's obnoxious.

Grow up.
Fellas fellas what is going on here

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Shut up.

Grow up.
Dude.

Stop.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Okay, I just saw Kome in the brackets. Hoping he gets on stream for some good Shulk play.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

r31_ wsp_title.lopus
r32_wsr_title.lopus
r33_wsr_title_ver2.lopus

Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort.

D

Deleted member

Shut up.

Grow up.
Here's what this reads:

"Egads! This man is defending something he likes and not mindlessly agreeing with me! HEATHEN! You should feel like a complete moron for being an individual, with your own taste and opinion! You are clearly a feeble minded child, while I am the intellectually superior adult. Admit that you are wrong, and that my opinion is right!"

I don't think Zinith is the one that needs to grow up here, chief.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom