• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Sir.

If you are doing this just to creep us out, then I'm going to have to ask you to leave the sight.

It isn't doing anyone any favors and its in everyone's best interest that you either stop or leave.
Haha, okay, I'll stop.

D

Deleted member

Why is every single new Zelda remix a complete masterpiece? This is honestly some of the best music I've ever heard.

Listening to Death Mountain right now and this will be what I listen to whenever I do online matches as Ganon. Holy cow, it's soooo good!
Pretty much every single DK remix we've gotten has been a banger too. Sure Zelda got no newcomers and DK got no stages past Melee but **** they got some of the best music in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I hope I'm doing this right, but can I give you a hand- by giving you two themes that I'm enjoying a bit now?

Yep, hands got their own separate theme.

There's other songs I'm enjoying a bit more than those, but I worry about spoiling and all, so yea. *nervous*

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Time to Act sounds fantastic! More Archanea is never a bad thing.

D

Deleted member

Pretty much every single DK remix we've gotten has been a banger too. Sure Zelda got no newcomers and DK got no new stages but **** they got some of the best music in the game.
I don't even care about the lack of Zelda newcomers with music this good. And I'm with you on DK, listening to the Map Page/ Bonus Level remix and it's a head banger for sure. Those coupled with all the Splatoon remixes being fantastic makes this game's OST perfect in my eyes, I don't think Nintendo will top this one any time soon!

Iridium

Smash Hero
Can anyone confirm if we have any new Star Fox tracks? I got ignored the last two times I asked...

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
We finally got a Port Town song to go with the Port Town stage. Can't believe it took us three games for that.

monadoboy

Smash Lord
Why is every single new Zelda remix a complete masterpiece? This is honestly some of the best music I've ever heard.

Listening to Death Mountain right now and this will be what I listen to whenever I do online matches as Ganon. Holy cow, it's soooo good!
Zelda really got the love it deserves in the music department. So many good tracks

Sir.

If you are doing this just to creep us out, then I'm going to have to ask you to leave the site.

It isn't doing anyone any favors and its in everyone's best interest that you either stop or leave.
Just hit that ignore. I haven't seen what everyone's going on about but I can guess....

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Oh man, imagine all these tracks AND MORE COMING WITH DLC.

If they're 3rd parties (which some definitely will be) we can expect some serious breadth

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
At the risk of getting infraction, I'm going to say this.
It's something I've been holding back for weeks and was just content with blocking the user in question to avoid seeing that kind of talk. Right now, I don't care to hold back any further.

Anyone, and I mean anyone who has sexual fantasies about a literal dog, cartoon or otherwise, let alone a PUPPY, is completely sick in the head and needs serious help. That should never be considered acceptable.
Golden you're right and should say it

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
If Home Run Contest isn't being added in a patch, I'm really confused as to why the music is there.
Where else would it fit at all?
Its labeled under "SBX" which is Smash Bros X, the japanese version of Brawl. It simply is just brawl music in the game. I don't expect HRC to come back, same with Target Smash, Coin Shooter, and stage editor. I would be happy about day 1 patch modes, but I don't think the music hints at them, they are simply Brawl music files.

Last edited:

Zeox

Smash Champion
Guys, bad news, Sakurai have said that he is cancelling smash ultimate and will delete every copy of the game, if you have in your switch smash ultimate ready, be careful, Sakurai could enter your house and destroy your switch with his bare hands.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Ah ****, apparently X vs. Zero is just the OG track and not a remix.

Sucks, but hey, at least it's there.

D

Deleted member

The Ultimate soundtrack is godlike. I cannot wait to hear Castlevania music!

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah, I'm not buying the "Modes on Day 1" patch belief yet.

Coin Launcher and TROPHY RUSH both have songs, and I'm fairly certain that Trophy Rush ain't returning, and it seems really counter-intuitive to have a Shop and a Spirit Board and then throw in the Coin Launcher on top of all that.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'm not buying the "Modes on Day 1" patch belief yet.

Coin Launcher and TROPHY RUSH both have songs, and I'm fairly certain that Trophy Rush ain't returning, and it seems really counter-intuitive to have a Shop and a Spirit Board and then throw in the Coin Launcher on top of all that.
It may be a stage we know of added as an unspoken patch very quickly.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
At the risk of getting infraction, I'm going to say this.
It's something I've been holding back for weeks and was just content with blocking the user in question to avoid seeing that kind of talk. Right now, I don't care to hold back any further.

Anyone, and I mean anyone who has sexual fantasies about a literal dog, cartoon or otherwise, let alone a PUPPY, is completely sick in the head and needs serious help. That should never be considered acceptable.
Thank you so much

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Can anyone confirm if we have any new Star Fox tracks? I got ignored the last two times I asked...
We got three tracks from Zero.
A Corneria song, a song named 'defence' and one named 'space4'. Never played the game, so don't know what tracks those last two could be.

D

Deleted member

Amist all of the music leaks and possible World of Light leaks, remember that Nintendo Live is on now and will have Smash Ultimate gameplay later on!
I don't think Japanese schoolchildren cockfights will come back again, but I think possibly another appearance by Sakurai will happen!

segillav

Smash Apprentice
I like the Smash 4 remixes more than most people here it seems, but I do think Ultimate seems to be more consistent in quality in terms of remixes. So far the only ones I've not been a fan of are some of the Mega Man remixes and that's kind of inevitable with how many there are. (that's said Wily Stage 2 might be my favorite new song in Ultimate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom