• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
Good old smashboards.
Post something they don't like , they bully you like a piece of garbage.
And the Moderators? What Moderators?
Dude, take it from someone who's gotten banned three times now for trolling people:
The mods do exist.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Is this about the fake leak or
Yes , i found this leak on 4Chan.
Posted on a conversation about the leak, and JD shared it here.

If its fake or not , i don't care.

So what? People can bully us like a piece of garbage no problem just becouse its a leak found on 4chan?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Waluigi is a special case because the general public DID know about his deconfirmation because, again, ****ing big mainstream media news sites were making articles about it. Even restaurants and other companies were making tweets referencing it.
It's not just the toxic fanbase; people would probably hate Waluigi getting in simply because it's cool to hate on him now because "normies" like him.
But like I said, no one's going to care and if there is any semblance of "backlash", it'd just be some dumb Kotaku clickbait article and sites of that nature no one will care about a few days later.

The majority are going to be stoked to play as the character regardless of what dumb incident happened. Especially when they're actually playing the character in the game.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Hey, at least you’d kinda know what you’re paying for with the pass.
Except that it's too early to obtain that kind of information with the game's release. Unless Nintendo was dumb enough to include files for the DLC characters, don't expect anything until at least Piranha Plant.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Good old smashboards.
Post something they don't like , they bully you like a piece of garbage.
And the Moderators? What Moderators?
I like that you're vouching for me but you don't have to shoot him back, he already shot his own foot.

beans

Smash Lord
Except that it's too early to obtain that kind of information with the game's release. Unless Nintendo was dumb enough to include files for the DLC characters, don't expect anything until at least Piranha Plant.
Eh, fair enough.
Kirby went like that aswell so wouldnt be surprised.
Atleast people would know how to get around them files.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Isaac fans have literally done nothing wrong.

I mean at worst they what? Got angry because they’ve supported him for nearly a decade, had hints towards him, no AT in Smash 4 only to return as one again and Smash basically being the best chance GS has towards being revived?

Yeah, can’t say I blame them.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero

I mean at worst they what? Got angry because they’ve supported him for nearly a decade, had hints towards him, no AT in Smash 4 and Smash is basially the best GS has towards being revived?

Yeah, can’t say I blame them. My heart goes out to them.
There are very few character fanbases I'm comfortable saying are genuinely good and pretty flawless. Most of y'all are damn self-centered.

Isaac fans I'm comfortable saying are genuinely good and pretty flawless

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

I mean at worst they what? Got angry because they’ve supported him for nearly a decade, had hints towards him, no AT in Smash 4 and Smash is basially the best GS has towards being revived?

Yeah, can’t say I blame them. My heart goes out to them.
Issac being dead is what they did wrong...obviously...

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
If Strider is originally from a manga, I do believe that immediately cuts him out unless you're going to argue for Goku again.
IIRC it was conceived as a dual project that was meant to launch a franchise but the game ended up outdoing the manga and was what everybody remembered.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I heard back earlier this week the Nintendo Direct is suppose to air tomorrow or was that just some rumor?
If that was my post, then it's just the Nintendo Live event in Kyoto airing today and tomorrow (adjusted Japanese time zones). So it's just new Ultimate footage.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Hey, at least you’d kinda know what you’re paying for with the pass.
If you buy the pass now you don't care who gets added.

Either that or you've convinced yourself you know all the characters they will 100% certainly add without any doubt...thats how Smash works!!!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
They've probably done it before, but nothing that's made big headlines like "Ashley fans threaten to murder Sakurai for not putting loli in the game".

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Eh, fair enough.
Kirby went like that aswell so wouldnt be surprised.
Atleast people would know how to get around them files.
Oh, no doubt getting the files wouldn't be difficult. It's just from recollection, the info on Roy, Lucas, and Ryu wasn't in the files until Mewtwo was released. I'm going off on the assumption that the data on the future DLC characters for Ultimate is not available yet. Who knows though? Maybe there is something this time, like with Star Allies, so I don't completely disagree with you.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Yes , i found this leak on 4Chan.
Posted on a conversation about the leak, and JD shared it here.

If its fake or not , i don't care.

So what? People can bully us like a piece of garbage no problem just becouse its a leak found on 4chan?
??

NobleClamtasm

Smash Journeyman
To begin with, I think we should just stop generalizations based on a person’s most wanted character. It’s completely illogical and unfounded.

D

Deleted member

If you buy the pass now you don't care who gets added.

Either that or you've convinced yourself you know all the characters they will 100% certainly add without any doubt...thats how Smash works!!!
How do you know I’m not Sakurai disguising himself as a mere commoner?

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
They've probably done it before, but nothing that's made big headlines like "Ashley fans threaten to murder Sakurai for not putting loli in the game".
Did that really happen?

Also, don't call young girls lolis. That's gross. You're being gross.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I got celebrate Thanksgiving, come home and watch some UFC, only to come back here to see arugments about toxic fans.

*sips Dr. Pepper* Just another day at the office.

beans

Smash Lord
Oh, no doubt getting the files wouldn't be difficult. It's just from recollection, the info on Roy, Lucas, and Ryu wasn't in the files until Mewtwo was released. I'm going off on the assumption that the data on the future DLC characters for Ultimate is not available yet. Who knows though? Maybe there is something this time, like with Star Allies, so I don't completely disagree with you.
Star Allies also surfaced like the Ryu Roy and Lucas, right after the wave with Marx, animal friends and Gooey.
So yeah, around january we gonna find something.

beans

Smash Lord
To begin with, I think we should just stop generalizations based on a person’s most wanted character. It’s completely illogical and unfounded.
haha you support reimu, probaly a weeb
me too, we should have a secret handshake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom