• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
So, the game hasn't leaked yet.

I live another day.
Let's be honest. The first thing people are gonna leak are all the Spirits in-game, just to see who's "deconfirmed". We won't get information for DLC, at least not until Piranha Plant's official release, and even then we might only get info on 3 characters at most, ala Lucas, Roy, and Ryu if Sakurai's team is dumb enough to leave the info in like last time.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
If the Big the Cat isn't a Spirit battle with Purple Incineroar and Green Greninja you might as well cancel the whole game.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
If the Big the Cat isn't a Spirit battle with Purple Incineroar and Green Greninja you might as well cancel the whole game.
I just want to know what Rogue's Spirit Battle is.

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
He'll eventually need to learn Egg Shuriken as a signature move, but he's nearing that level.
Imagining an Egg Shuriken seems messy as a move. I mean he's basically throwing egg pieces that are mushed together as a projectile.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Guys I just got the news: ProfiasaGaming got the early copy.
R U N.
Well sh***

Well, I’m more worried about him spoiling the numbers of cutscenes rather the final boss since we already know it’s Galeem.

Plus, I don’t think he’s the only ***hole who spoils games in thumbnails for people but I can tell he’s the most infamous one.

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
Speaking of Shadow since I haven't acknowledged his existence since his deconfirmation, I'm impressed with the detail on Shad's AT this time around. Shadow, uh...looks good this time.

• The nice green vortex effect.
  • He doesn't just float in place the entire time.
  • He changes positions and facial expressions.
  • He actually uses his trademark green Chaos Emerald like in the games like so:

Compare that to this rigid pile of emotionless ****:

TyrantLizardKing TyrantLizardKing Just wanted to say that at least he looks more like Shadow this time around. He's straight out of Heroes' Team Blast or the SA2 cutscene. and *barfs* 06.
Oh I can absolutely appreciate all the extra detail that went into his AT this time around, the Smash 4/Brawl one looks so bland and lifeless in comparison.

It’s fun to think that in Smash canon, Sonic has the Blue Emerald and Shadow now has the Green one.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Guys, the early copy of Smash isn't true. Arigarmy's post is a joke and the other pictures are fakes.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
You guys.

PROSAFIAGAMING DOES NOT HAVE THE LEAKED COPY

It was a joke by Will Will that took on a life of its own (like my Disney Legend of Zelda ****post), and is not true.

That being said, now would be a good time to implement measures to avoid spoilers if you don't want to have anything spoiled. Using Video Blocker for Chrome or other methods are recommended.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
You guys.

PROSAFIAGAMING DOES NOT HAVE THE LEAKED COPY

It was a joke by Will Will that took on a life of its own (like my Disney Legend of Zelda ****post), and is not true.

That being said, now would be a good time to implement measures to avoid spoilers if you don't want to have anything spoiled. Using Video Blocker for Chrome or other methods are recommended.
Wait, a copy of the game got leaked? How do we know this?

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
GUYS, GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT THAT SOMEONE REALLY DID HAVE THE COPY OF THE GAME, THIS IS NO JOKE THIS TIME!!! lel

prt 2..png

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Those 4chan pictures were likely fakes; as was pointed out earlier, the menu should have the DLC/eShop button.

Still can't wait for sweet, precious, datamined DLC information.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Oh I can absolutely appreciate all the extra detail that went into his AT this time around, the Smash 4/Brawl one looks so bland and lifeless in comparison.

It’s fun to think that in Smash canon, Sonic has the Blue Emerald and Shadow now has the Green one.
Until the odd situation where Sonic turns into Super Sonic while Shadow is still on screen, heh.

Unless in that coincidental instance, Shadow's emerald is a fake. Like how Sonic was still able to teleport despite his emerald not being real in SA2.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
That depends on what you mean by "boring to watch".

Is :ultbayonetta: unfun to play to you because it's boring to watch her win?
See below Quote.
Bayo's moves aren't inherently boring. They're all flashy acrobatic gun-fu moves.
The only reason it's boring is because she's overused to hell, not through any inherent part of her design or animations
So, which of these pack options would you take?

Pack #1:
-Bandana Waddle Dee
-Elma
-Heihachi
-Sora
-Dante

Pack #2:
-Eldeguard
-Erdrick
-Lloyd
-Dovakiin
-Ryu Haybusa

Pack #3:
-Monster Hunter
-KOS MOS
-Kazuma Kiryu
-Steve
-Doomguy
Pack #1, Sora is my most wanted and I love Devil May Cry, the only ones I like from the others are Eldeguard, Lloyd, and KOS-MOS.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Those 4chan pictures were likely fakes; as was pointed out earlier, the menu should have the DLC/eShop button.

Still can't wait for sweet, precious, datamined DLC information.
Last time everyone complained because 2/7 of the DLC was leaked. I don't think we can survive from a full one.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
lol if i actually made the entire community thought it was profiasa gaming that would be my #1 achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom