• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
But... how can this be the ESRB leak when there's nothing left to leak, aside from some spirits and boss fights?
Because we literally only care about the story mode.

We don't want to be in the same mood Sakurai was when he found out the SSE cutscenes were posted online.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
But... how can this be the ESRB leak when there's nothing left to leak, aside from some spirits and boss fights?
Mii Costumes. So some people here can go either "Awwww they are deconfirmed" or "HAHAHA they are deconfirmed!"

Will be interesting to see.

Calane

Smash Ace
What's the best turn-based Dragon Quest game in your opinion? If it's good I can do turn based (I really like Pokemon and Persona, for instance).
My favorite is DQ7, but it's a very long game and probably not the best place to start a beginner to the series. Because of that, I'll stick to recommending my second favorite, DQ5, as the story in that one is unforgettable in my book.

If you're looking for a good place to start in general, most say that DQ8 is the best to begin the series with. I also hear great things about DQ11, and it seems like people that didn't even care about the series that much love it (Though I haven't played it myself yet). Those two might be the best ones to start with. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Guys I just got the news: ProfiasaGaming got the early copy.
R U N.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
It's a funny way of saying *insert random character here, preferably from capcom*
imagine if sakurai came up with some insane moveset that lets you switch between 7 different assassins and in a interview he'll say the reason why theres less characters than usual this time is because the K7 are 7 characters in one

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
She's the man??
Meaning she’s got bigger balls than any man in wrestling and uses the term to represent who the best is (gender, sexuality, race, etc. not mattering at all)

D

Deleted member

Guys I just got the news: ProfiasaGaming got the early copy.
R U N.
Speaking of Profiasa, if any of you are concerned about spoilers and use Chrome, go download the Video Blocker addon or whatever the equivalent is for your browser. You'll be able to block videos from him and other problem channels so you don't get spoiled via thumbnails.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Anyway, it's not like the end of World of Light wasn't super predictable. It's just going to be Incineroar and Snake taking out Galeem accidentally while fighting over a cardboard box.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh btw Luigi The President Luigi The President

Didn't you say that you'd say a nice thing about my boi if I used this avatar and credited the artist (which is in my profile)?
I know I did, and Noipoi always keeps his promises sooo...

Yoshi's spines remind me of a Diplodocus, which is my favorite dinosaur. His tongue may remind most of a frog, but to me it's more Chameleon. Which is cool because Chameleon's are rad. He's been slightly redesigned over the years to stand more upright. It probably doesn't mean anything, but my personal headcanon is that he learned to stand like that to be more like his best plumber friend. I was really into Yoshi when I was a kid, I still like him now but my interest has shifted to other characters. It's not his fault, i've just changed as a person. Also, he doesn't commit tax evasion because Yoshi's don't pay taxes.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Eh, I don't mind being spoiled as long as said spoilers are kept discreet...

As much as WoL is gonna be impressive, it's story is not gonna be like Metal Gear Solid 2 or anything. It's gonna be standard stuff...

Link from Popstar County

Banned via Administration
Eh, I don't mind being spoiled as long as said spoilers are kept discreet...

As much as WoL is gonna be impressive, it's story is not gonna be like Metal Gear Solid 2 or anything. It's gonna be standard stuff...
Standard stuff like Marvel. Everyone knows that every one in Infinity War is going to come back because they have already announced movies for 'dead' characters.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I dunno who that is
You're not joking, are you?

In that case, the guy simply posts videos of cutscenes and content available in games, but can be very clickbaity. Yeah, we don't him spoiling something for Ultimate through the thumbnails, or titles (if he ever wanted to go that far).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom