• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Untouch

Smash Master
Ooh, that's MGR Raiden, maybe that rumour of 3 Platinum games coming to switch is true and MGR is one of them?

Untouch

Smash Master
Raiden's spirit battle BETTER have a metal Duck Hunt ally, with this as music.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh look, Classic Pit Spirit. lol

Still no regular Poochy or Kamek Spirit...
You don't even have to worry.
with all these incredibly obscure characters from who knows where, Yoshi's definitely gonna have several spirit characters. It's a guarantee.

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
>Raiden is a Spirit
>Metal Gear Rising design

OH ****, give me Stains of Time or anything from that game as bgm please, please, PLEASE.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
>E Gadd
>Raiden
>Viridi
Nintendo somehow decided to ask for WEREWOLF SONIC?

I thought we left that concept in the trash and SEGA would never reference that transformation again. But I’m spooped, that seriously got my attention.

How many spirits even are there? If we still had trophies, stuff like werewolf sonic would never appear. I wouldn’t even be surprised that every main Nintendo character appears due to the sheer number and level these spirits, and the only ones to be left are ultra obscure, or characters who games didn’t even come out yet.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>Metal Duck Hunt
You sir, are a genius, but I want my boi Blade Wolf to have his own Spirit.
Why not just have it be a partner match? A character with a Raiden spirit with the blade wolf being metal duck hunt?

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
There you go (would make a great official poster imo):

(The artist is nin-mario64, you can find wallpapers of each fighter on his/her devianart too, this one is a bit cramped so it's hard appreciate the full quality of his/her work, just take a look at his/her devianart if you want to see all of them)
I like mine better!

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
If Pit's NES/Gameboy or whatever artwork is a Spirit, does that mean Pit's past-self was in the World of Light and died?

How is current Pit still there, then?!

Last edited:

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Since Isabelle only fights female opponents, it's likely that her Final Boss in Classic is new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom