• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Pokémon Yellow was capitalizing in the anime before Let’s Go.

And if i end up picking Let’s Go, i won’t feel fooled. I already have the original Pokémon Red and Yellow cartridges, and the FireRed one.

D

Deleted member

Guys
After the DLC is finished
We'll be able to have 20 4-Player Smashdown rounds
TWENTY
TWENTY

D

Deleted member

View attachment 178726
So I don't think anyone has pointed this out but ganondorf is in a strange area. There is a lot of rubble and area is encircled by fire. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think we have seen a stage like that before. Could mean it is a boss area.
Noticed that too but figured it was an original 3D animation thing
It reminded me Unova Pokemon League. Reshiram can set the stage on fire, right?
Floor doesn't match. Also, Reshiram's fire(and any of the Spirit Battles that involve fire floor) is on the actual foreground and not the background, so ot has to be tied to the stage of that arena is in the game

D

Deleted member

Soup Or Smash Bros. Ultimate needs to happen
Please DaThings1 I'm begging you

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Is this Xander guy a returning announcer? What other Smash games did he do the announcements for? I honestly can't tell. He sounds new to me.
He was the announcer in Smash 4
Dare I say it, he's the best announcer in the entire series...

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Is this Xander guy a returning announcer? What other Smash games did he do the announcements for? I honestly can't tell. He sounds new to me.
Smash 4...he was the man who was overly excited for Bayonetta and sang the greatest version of the Pokémon anime theme song

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Smash 4. Didn’t you watch the 50 Facts Extravaganza?
No, I didn't watch Smash 4 reveal trailers and directs back then. I just went to the website to get my updates, and just waited for the game to come out to find out about everything

FalcoXP

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3205-1052-7736
I'm playin' Castlevania 4 (SNES).

Never played Castlevania before, man.... what a smooth, good and fun game.

10/10 Would recommend.

Personally, I got into more game series since child thanks to Smash, that's why I played Earthbound and Metal Gear Series as well.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
No, I didn't watch Smash 4 reveal trailers and directs back then. I just went to the website to get my updates, and just waited for the game to come out to find out about everything
good thing he was also the announcer in the game :p

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well...didn’t you play Smash 4? Cause you would’ve heard him a lot

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Well...didn’t you play Smash 4? Cause you would’ve heard him a lot
Yeah, I mainly played the 3DS version since I don't have a Wii U. I mean yeah, he sounds similar, but it's still hard to tell

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I mainly played the 3DS version since I don't have a Wii U. I mean yeah, he sounds similar, but it's still hard to tell
The announcer has gotten 4 years older.
Also, if you want to hear him in his full glory...

MainJPW

M.T.A
He hams it up real good in that announcement video. Like, It’s NOT EVEN COMPARABLE to the other announcers.

There’s also the infamous Special Announcement at the end.

D

Deleted member

I would glady share my thoughts on Xander, but i’ll probably be told to **** off like with the Detective Pikachu trailer...

Let’s just say that i only like him on trailers and things like Directs.

Untouch

Smash Master
That Ganondorf picture kind of looks like Find Mii to me (it isn't though), the background is very similar.

D

Deleted member

I would glady share my thoughts on Xander, but i’ll probably be told to **** off like with the Detective Pikachu trailer...

Let’s just say that i only like him on trailers and things like Directs.
Personally I prefer Brawl's announcer if we're talking in-game.

D

Deleted member

So now that everything is released who is gonna be your main In Ultimate
Returning Mains: :ultkingdedede::ultlucas::ultwario::ultmiifighters::ultryu:
New Mains/Cut Mains: :ulticeclimbers::ultisabelle::ultken:
Returning Secondaries: :ultdoc::ultgnw::ultyoshi::ultlucario::ultluigi:
New Secondaries/Cut Secondaries: :ultpokemontrainer: (Ivysaur) :ultkrool::ultpiranha:
Also want to try: :ultcloud::ultsimon::ultchrom:

Last edited by a moderator:

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
So now that everything is released who is gonna be your main In Ulitmate
little mac.

gonna try out and pick some secondaries out of: kirby/bowser jr(koopalings)/young link/sonic/duck hunt/ken/simon belmont

maybe if someone else surprises me with their play style i might move to them but I tend to pick mains out of characters I like who they are over how they play...at least at first out of that long list of secondaries im sure the ones who's play styles fit me will be the ones i gravitate towards. But regardless of how he plays/how good he is i'll be maining little mac cause hes my favorite playable character in smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom