• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Wait Disney is doing The Legend of Zelda?

Neat. I just hope it doesn't suffer from overused tropes such as the twist villain and pre-climax argument. Like I can't name you how many animated movies especially does the latter...:glare:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That's fine and all but Nintendo baby just get Del Toro on Metroid and Brie Larson as Samus. Though I actually DO wonder if a Smash movie is even possible as Nintendo would just lend licences to film studios and stuff
A Smash movie woukd honestly be really dumb.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wait Disney is doing The Legend of Zelda?

Neat. I just hope it doesn't suffer from overused tropes such as the twist villain and pre-climax argument. Like I can't name you how many animated movies especially does the latter...:glare:
If it's not Ganondorf what's the point? There is no twist, if you see Ganondorf, you know it's going to be Ganondorf.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If it's not Ganondorf what's the point? There is no twist, if you see Ganondorf, you know it's going to be Ganondorf.
Knowing Disney tho nowadays since Wreck-It Ralph. They'll somehow find a way. This is why I'm starting to lose interest in their movies because all they and Pixar keep doing nowadays are keep repeating the same formula.

PF9

Smash Lord
Adaptations of Smash into other media might run into rights problems because multiple media companies may own the rights to different playable characters.

Like for instance, Universal owns the rights to Mario, and WB/Legendary owns the rights to Pikachu. Too much red tape.

PF9

Smash Lord
I know that Splatoon would make a good property for DreamWorks Animation to adapt, it could spawn multiple movies and a TV show

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I kinda WANT the line "Well excuse me princess" said just once as a callback

Hell, I want that in an ACTUAL ZELDA GAME for ****s and giggles :yoshi:
If this has it:
01371d39bdc740b95c40dda011c5ae0b-all-of-the-incredible-references-in-phoenix-wright-games.jpg

I don't see why not an actual Zelda game wouldn't. xD It would be hilarious, honestly.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Where is the source for this Zelda thing? Lol
A literal ****post I made based off of a hypothetical deal between Disney and Nintendo where Disney gets to make a Legend of Zelda adaptation and Nintendo gets Sora in Smash Bros. and maybe something else.

But it's totally going to happen.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
That's why you pull a Twilight Princess and don't even reveal that Ganondorf even exists until late into the movie. The super surprising twist that nobody sees coming is that he's there in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom