• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I agree with a FE rep from Three Houses and I can totally see Rex happening despite having a Mii costume.

I really don’t think we’ll get another Pokémon rep though.
Has any character ever been both playable and a Mii costume though? If not I can't see it happening.

Last edited:

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Just when I thought I'd have nothing to do until Smash dropped, Kirby Star Allies Wave 3 is dropping a week before it, with the previously leaked characters plus a new mode with EX bosses. Star Allies was pretty underwhelming on release, but it's shaping up into one of my favorite Kirby games.

(Now when do we get legit Odyssey DLC)
I don't own the game and this caught my attention real quick. It looks pretty dang good right now.

FreeFox

Smash Lord
You can put a lot of things there...

A new F-Zero game
The end of Beserk
A good Jojo Game
My dad...
The ending for Guts, Hunter X Hunter and One Piece

But at least smash will be there while we wait for eternity.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Has any character ever been both playable and a Mii costume though? If not I can't see it happening.
Yes.

Captain Falcon
Samus
King K. Rool (now)
Inklings (now)

I think there's also a Link Mii Costume as well.
Are you implying he needs a spanish name to be considered hot?
I'm sure Zinith Zinith would believe Diego to be the more attractive Dio.

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
>That moment where not only is your entire family killed by an army that one of your brothers sided on, along with hundreds of your people, but also both you, and the rest of your country/world are vaporized by a lazer out of nowhere, and you can't be with your spirit family because you are used as a tool for possessing some Turtle in a Heli-Cart.

Btw, sakura emotion.jpg

Last edited:

Yatagarasu4

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1048-9705-8601
Switch FC
SW-1119-7285-9411
>That moment where not only is your entire family killed by an army that one of your brothers sided on, along with hundreds of your people, and also both you, and the rest of your country/world are vaporized by a lazer out of nowhere, and you can't be with your spirit family because you are used as a tool for possessing some Turtle in a Heli-Cart

Ok this is epic

D

Deleted member

Here's an idea. Rank the 3rd party characters by how likely they are to appear in the next Smash game.
My Ranking:
Most likely to return: :ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman:
Very good changes of coming back: :ultsimon::ultbayonetta::ultcloud:
Maybe: :ultsnake::ultrichter::ultryu::ultken:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yatagarasu4

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1048-9705-8601
Switch FC
SW-1119-7285-9411
Here's an idea. Rank the 3rd party characters by how likely they are to appear in the next Smash game.
My Ranking:
Most likely to return: :ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman:
Very good changes of coming back: :ultsimon::ultbayonetta::ultcloud:
Maybe: :ultsnake::ultryu::ultken:
I think bayonetta is almost guaranteed to return in the next smash game, she's basically a Nintendo character at this point

D

Deleted member

Reminder everyone that there's 30 / 29 days until Smash Ultimate releases the full version of Gang-Plank Galleon comes out.
Here's Melee K. Rool for celebration.

hqdefault.jpg

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Reminder everyone that there's 30 / 29 days until Smash Ultimate releases the full version of Gang-Plank Galleon comes out.
Here's Melee K. Rool for celebration.

View attachment 176612
Good, now let me never see that with my own two eyes ever again, because that boy sure's gettin' close to only having one eye.

Yatagarasu4

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1048-9705-8601
Switch FC
SW-1119-7285-9411
Dub names are just a filthy act at a reasonable price.
So reasonable you pay nothing because copyright cases are expensive af
Part 5 anime is starting off strong with Zipper Man and Moody Jazz

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Part 5 anime is starting off strong with Zipper Man and Moody Jazz
We gotta wait until 2020 for Flaccid Pancake.

91f.jpg

I never understood why they don't use the real names when they all use Engrish so you know what's being said. It's dumb.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good, now let me never see that with my own two eyes ever again, because that boy sure's gettin' close to only having one eye.
Same tbh, I'm getting sick and tired of seeing "This software cannot be played" when I try and boot up Smash Ultimate. It hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom