• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Kingdom Hearts 3 isn't going to complete the story and you know it.

Nomura has already said that it's only going to be the end of the Xehanort stuff (which presumably still leaves the Master of Masters stuff open for sequels).
I'm a simple man, I just want all main characters to unite with their loved ones and deck Xenohart, that's it.

D

Deleted member

Nomura has already said that it's only going to be the end of the Xehanort stuff (which presumably still leaves the Master of Masters stuff open for sequels).
Jesus ****ing Christ there's more? I honestly thought that it was just the Xehanort stuff.

Oh god.

Oh god.

Please don't say we could get a Kingdom Hearts 4, please don't.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Check out my sig.
Long ago I was the go-to person for Paper Mario in this thread. I've wanted him for 4 years.
Thank you for joining the Paper Mario army.
If I could have any Nintendo newcomer it'd be Paper Mario at this point.

Like, the series been around for a long time and its one of Nintendo's more prominent series (it's had a release on every major Nintendo system bar the DS and Switch if I'm remembering correct), so to see it not represented only in the form of a stage is odd.

Plus we have three Links so we can have three Marios.

Look, Kingdom Hearts 3 is the end of it as far as I'm concerned. I'll still follow the series after it, but I'll never be as invested.

At the very least I hope Normura ditches the idea of the series still being focused on Sora after KH3 and gives the MC spot to a new character (literally a new OC character). Sora and Riku and all of them can then take roles similar to King Mickey in KH1 and 2, where they're influential more behind the scenes.

Also facing older Sora as a secret boss would be hype as ****.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
What are you talking about? This is Tetsuya "I Wanted to Turn Final Fantasy Versus XIII -- I Mean -- Final Fantasy XV Into A Musical" Nomura we're talkin' about! These games always come out stellar, if you give him the time!

y'all better pray for Kingdom Hearts 3 and it not only being good but completing the entire story from top to bottom
KHIII wasn't in active development for ten years. It was closer to like, 5.
it didn't it took three years to develop and had 7 years of pre-production
7 years of prepro is ridiculous tho

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Jesus ****ing Christ there's more? I honestly thought that it was just the Xehanort stuff.

Oh god.

Oh god.

KH is my jam so I'm interested to see how the story continues after the Xehanort saga.

KMDP

Smash Legend

Oh god.

Oh god.

There will be a Kingdom Hearts 4.

But not until after there's been 10 pseudo-sequels, each one's subtitle crazier than the last.

D

Deleted member

Were probably gonna be in a timeline where the Minecraft kids are gonna team up with toxic request fans, and the likes of Castlevania, Bayonetta, METAL GEAR and maybe some furries.

Oh boy would I hope to see for a kid making a Minecraft parody of WAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO-WAHHHOOOOOO, and Kaz Speech.
Huh?

Oh boy! More crazy writing! This is why I play KH for the gameplay.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Oh god.

Oh god.

Don't worry.
It probably won't be called KH4.
IV isn't symmetrical.

FreeFox

Smash Lord
I was watching a few old fanmade videos about smash and it really puts things in hindsight.
One example of such would be this one:

First, I didnt realice how old the fanbase for Ashley really is. Second, I am suprised everyone of the characters for the transition (except Leaf/Green) havent made it into smash yet.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Woah. Was it for poor sales? Or was there any reason given?
Nah. FFXV sold a lot... Supposedly it's because it did it's run. What's the point to do DLC if you know it won't be able to drive sales or your gamerbase moved from that game?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I just Photoshopped Pirhana Plant's head onto Incineroar's body.

I won't share it here because I don't want to unleash that onto the world.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I was watching a few old fanmade videos about smash and it really puts things in hindsight.

First, I didnt realice how old the fanbase for Ashley really is. Second, I am suprised everyone of the characters for the transition (except Leaf/Green) havent made it into smash yet.
I found an old Brawl thread for Boshi...

Yes, really :yoshi:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

Who gave you permission to post that cinematic masterpiece

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Why are we still mining? Just to suffer?
Every mine, I can feel my blocks, and my oofs…
And even my health meter... The diamonds I've lost...
And the weapons I've.. It won't stop hurting,
Like they're still there... You can feel it too,
Don't you? I'm gonna make 'em get the taste
Of our rage.

D

Deleted member

There will be a Kingdom Hearts 4.

But not until after there's been 10 pseudo-sequels, each one's subtitle crazier than the last.
Kingdom Hearts 3.2 Unfounded - A New Chapter: Notes Left From The Past

There, that's probably the next game.

Bionichute

Smash Champion

even if ff15 sold well, it still put them at a net loss of 30 million in the end which is SUPER not good

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Nah, IIRC it sold pretty well. Also, what is that profile pic?

I guess it's a little strange that they even bothered announcing DLC if they weren't gonna follow through. Hopefully we get a 16 now...

And I found it ages and ages ago. I don't even remember who the artist is anymore... But it's an anthro fox lounging in a graveyard. =P

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Square Enix better put their act together or they'll go the way of Telltale Games. I do not want to live in a timeline where a favorite game company growing up gets bought out by a company oo the Brisk of being a Media Monopoly(you know who I'm talking about).

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162

even if ff15 sold well, it still put them at a net loss of 30 million in the end which is SUPER not good
You know that one of the true reason of their loss is tomb raider being dog**** and restructuring some of their studio right?

Stuff likes that happen everyday, but FFXV ain't the culprit. Heck, when it was out, it was one of the best year for the company in so long-

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
So all the rest of the dlc except for episode ardyn got cancelled and the director left the company
huh, they finally ended pile of ****s that was FFXV? To be honestly, I'm not surprised since I played the FFXV and I just saw the ending cause me to say "What the **** was that? Did noctis literally jsut die to be with his love in the afterlife?" Plus, I got several questions that are lefft unanswered. Some of them were, how the **** did that dude at beginning and Gladious know about that one armed dude WHEN same dude was travelling the multiverse of FF.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Kingdom Hearts 3.2 Unfounded - A New Chapter: Notes Left From The Past

There, that's probably the next game.
The sad thing is is that this could totally be true.

Like, I could imagine it being a game segment similar in length to KH 2.8 a Fragmentary Passage or maybe even 258/2 Days where you go through all of the loose plot holes from the Xehanort Saga, and it'd be included alongside a second movie for KHUx and another port, either 358/2 Days, Re:Coded, the ****ing phone game, or the current port collection on PS5.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I guess it's a little strange that they even bothered announcing DLC if they weren't gonna follow through. Hopefully we get a 16 now...

And I found it ages and ages ago. I don't even remember who the artist is anymore... But it's an anthro fox lounging in a graveyard. =P
Okay...you're like the fifth person I've seen with a anthromoprhioc animal as an a profile pic lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom