• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
I kinda want a rainbow rocket grunt as a character with three yet to be featured Pokémon types like poison, ghost, and ground
That actually sounds pretty cool, though if we’re going with Team Rocket members, I’d choose the boss himself; Giovanni.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
There's a side of me that wants Undertale content if only because, no matter how minor it was, people would still whine about it.
I don't see why they'd be mad, honestly, it's the only way to have new Mother content. :4pacman:

What happened? Any new updates since the direct this week rumor?
Nothing much aside Waluigi fans going wah/protesting at a convention.

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
You know what absolutely baffles me about this leak is Insiders are claiming it's fake, but several of them are saying Geno, Isaac, Chorus Kids, Ken, Shadow are still in the game, along with Incineroar lol. Are we really going to chalk it up as yet ANOTHER coincidence if this leak is fake? To get 80% of its characters right anyway lol?

P.Kat

Smash Champion
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY PRIMARINA SUPPORTER! :)
Well think again, It'd be great to have her playable in Smash. I just wish other would acknowledge her more in general, considering that she's more popular, and voted higher than Incineroar in Japan.

joshoctober16

Smash Apprentice
Y'know the main thing going against Zoe being in Smash isn't rights or anything like that
It's the fact that she is too darn sexy
View attachment 173629
I mean how has this not been on the cover of Playboy yet
i have 2 things to say...
1:this talk is creeping me out...
2:what is this character from? it loops almost like MLP? is it some sort of my little pet shop show or somthing? if so its the first time ive herd of this.

monadoboy

Smash Lord
If we do get the fire cat it would make sense to reveal him around Let's Go for a little Pokemon cross-promotion action. If we don't get him before the game comes out I'll find his inclusion a bit less likely.
I don't think it's a good idea to reveal a Pokemon that's unobtainable in the game for promotional reasons tbh

Untouch

Smash Master
I don't think anyone's noted this yet, I haven't seen it, but Sim City is in Smash still.
BTnaR[1].jpg

via PGW stream

D

Deleted member

Reminder: there's a very real possibility that we have a Palutena leak happening here, where a lot of these characters are in the game but the leak itself is fake

that would be so funny to watch now that I think about it lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

i have 2 things to say...
1:this talk is creeping me out...
2:what is this character from? it loops almost like MLP? is it some sort of my little pet shop show or somthing? if so its the first time ive herd of this.
1: Haha, sorry...
2: Littlest Pet Shop indeed, my friend! 100000x better than MLP imo.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Not on my watch. Next Sega rep must be a Valkyria Chronicles, Virtua Fighter, Yakuza , Nights or Jet Set Radio rep.
Man, now that you mentioned it, A Jet Set Radio character would be fun to play as...
Running across the stage on roller skates with a spray can full of graffiti...
Does Beat have a support thread?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom