• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Ok, so I have a topic for you all. Personally, I feel the possibility of a Japanese third party newcomer getting in Smash is very likely to happen. For an iconic third-party, what kind of character could you see getting in? We've had shocking additions like Cloud and Snake, whose series is mainly have more history with other platforms like Sony than Nintendo. What Japanese third-party could be the next surprising step up above Cloud and Snake?
Honestly, just because of the talk of him from Sakurai himself, Heihachi might happen but not be that surprising himself, especially if Bamco are helping with this game somehow. I can't say who'd be a massive shocker because.... there's a strong inability to make those guesses in general.
Crash is both popular as peck and would fit the same kind of "Haha Smash got em before PSASBR" but he's western and not that kind of huge surprise anymore.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Here's another fun "Discussion" topic.

Pick one character you'd like to see in Smash from each of the following categories:

Nintendo Character from the 80s:
Nintendo Character from the 90s:
Nintendo Character from the 2000s (Before 2010):
Nintendo Character from a "Modern" title (2010-Present):
Smash Represented Series that only has 1-2 reps in Smash, Including Third Parties (F-Zero, Donkey Kong, Xenoblade, Mother, etc):
Character who is an Assist Trophy currently:

My own list:
-Balloon Fighter
-I want to say Geno but for those who believe that doesn't count, Ray (Custom Robo)
-Chibi Robo
- Min Min (ARMS)
-Rex & Pyra (Xenoblade 2)
-Lyn (Fire Emblem)

If your character falls under more than one category, or is from a series already in Smash, that's fine.
Nintendo Character from the 80s: Ridley

Nintendo Character from the 90s: K. Rool

Nintendo Character from the 2000s (Before 2010): Bandana Waddle Dee

Nintendo Character from a "Modern" title (2010-Present): Rex & Pyra, or Twintelle

Smash Represented Series that only has 1-2 reps in Smash, Including Third Parties (F-Zero, Donkey Kong, Xenoblade, Mother, etc): Porky Minch, in his spider mech from Earthbound

Character who is an Assist Trophy currently: Waluigi

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Did you miss the part where I said that having a unique move set doesn't make you an interesting fighter.
But wouldn't a unique moveset make the character more interesting? Saying that's not true would be like me claiming that Little Mac is an uninteresting character because most of his attacks are just simple punches that aren't flashy enough.

I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Ok, so I have a topic for you all. Personally, I feel the possibility of a Japanese third party newcomer getting in Smash is very likely to happen. For an iconic third-party, what kind of character could you see getting in? We've had shocking additions like Cloud and Snake, whose series is mainly have more history with other platforms like Sony than Nintendo. What Japanese third-party could be the next surprising step up above Cloud and Snake?
I mean, I'd want to say another Konami rep like Simon or Bomberman would be the safest picks in that regard, but modern-day Konami and their repulation, as well as Sakurai and Kojima's relationship, makes that chance a bit more... Muddy.

If we're talking purely JAPANESE third parties, it's kinda hard to top the likes of Cloud for "wow" factor. We've had Sega, Capcom, Namco, Square Enix, Konami... Kinda running out of 'big' Japanese third party companies from what I can gather.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Nintendo Character from the 80s: Ridley.
Nintendo Character from the 90s: King K. Rool.
Nintendo Character from the 2000s (Before 2010): Issac.
Nintendo Character from a "Modern" title (2010-Present): Spring Man.
Smash Represented Series that only has 1-2 reps in Smash, Including Third Parties (F-Zero, Donkey Kong, Xenoblade, Mother, etc): Black Shadow from F-Zero.
Character who is an Assist Trophy currently: Takamaru.

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
But wouldn't a unique moveset make the character more interesting? Saying that's not true would be like me claiming that Little Mac is an uninteresting character because most of his attacks are just simple punches that aren't flashy enough.

I think what he's getting at is that a moveset is only part of what makes a character unique.

Let's compare a possible pre-Smash 4 Bowser Jr. with the Magic Paintbrush to the one we actually got in Smash 4 with the Jr. Clown Car. With the former, all you really get are some long-ranged attacks with the paintbrush mixed in with some close-ranged attacks like bites and claw swipes. One could argue something could be done involving paint, leading to someone who's themed around stage control, but plenty of other characters have moves that cover that already (:4duckhunt::4rob::4wario2::4ness::4diddy::4dedede::4olimar:). Not to mention Jr. would probably be swinging that paintbrush around like Link and Marth swing their swords. Now with the latter, we have a mech character that uses the Clown Car's various gadgets and gizmos to his advantage. The moveset has plenty of humorous weapons, such as a fork, a toy hammer, a ball and chain, and Mechakoopas, the concept of the mech is something we previously had yet to see, and it gives Jr. a unique mechanic where he himself takes more damage than normal, though the Jr. Clown Car takes less damage than normal.

Personally, I find the Clown Car moveset to be more interesting and unique than a paintbrush moveset ever could be.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Pick one

character you'd like to see in Smash from each of the following categories:

Smash Represented Series that only has 1-2 reps in Smash, Including Third Parties (F-Zero, Donkey Kong, Xenoblade, Mother, etc):

My own list:
-Balloon Fighter
-I want to say Geno but for those who believe that doesn't count, Ray (Custom Robo)
-Chibi Robo
- Min Min (ARMS)
-Lyn (Fire Emblem)

If your character falls under more than one category, or is from a series already in Smash, that's fine.
80's: Takamaru
90's Mike Jones
00's: Andy
10's: Elma
Small Series: King K. Rool
AT: Lyn

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Using the MP4 abbreviation can potentially cause some confusion, since some people may mistake it for Mario Party 4, instead of Metroid Prime 4.
I'm late on this, but its more confusing when comparing Mario Kart and Mortal Kombat.

As for the Mii thing. I could take them or leave them myself. I just wish they weren't so visually unappealing.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Nintendo Character from the 80s: Ehhh... Impa! :awesome:

Nintendo Character from the 90s: King K.Rool

Nintendo Character from the 2000s (Before 2010): Isaac

Nintendo Character from a "Modern" title (2010-Present): Dixie Kong :awesome:

Smash Represented Series that only has 1-2 reps in Smash, Including Third Parties (F-Zero, Donkey Kong, Xenoblade, Mother, etc): King K.Rool

Character who is an Assist Trophy currently: Isaac

I like certain things

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I think Heihachi or Bomberman may have the best shot as far as new Japanese third parties go. Maybe Jibanyan if Yokai Watch is still popular in Japan and Sakurai wants a third party that has yet to get a character in Smash (Though I'd personally prefer Layton as far as Level-5 characters go but yeah....)

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings

Little Mac is unique beyond just filling in a move set. His whole shtick is that he's super powerful, but has a horrible recovery. He's a boxer who has no place in a platformer/fighter and that's what makes him unique. Just like Bowser Jr's thing is that he is always riding a vehicle and he's the only character that does. He even has two separate hit boxes. One for him and one for his vehicle which gains less damage. Rosalina is another example of something nobody else can do. She can use Luma like a puppet. Even Olimar can't do that with his Pikmin, he can only throw them.

It's important that a character has something that no other character does. Not just "Okay, this guy has four specials that nobody else has, so he's unique".

It's important for Paper Mario to have unique traits beyond just "Well he's got his partners and they do these moves". I suggested earlier how Paper Mario could stack copies of himself. He could be the only character who can multiply himself or become weaker and easier to launch based on how many copies of him are left in the stack. Or the only character who can change sizes by folding himelf. THAT is more interesting than throwing koopa shells and bob-ombs or blowing people away with Madame Flurry. Just like being the only character that rides a vehicle (Bowser Jr) is more interesting than wielding a paintbrush.

This crap about me saying Paper Mario and Bowser Jr didn't have potential before now is something you made up in your head. I didn't say they wouldn't have potential. I said they wouldn't be as interesting as they are NOW and that's why I'm glad that Sakurai waits until it feels right to add a character. He waited until these characters had something that was so unique to them that nobody else could match it. And that's what Super Smash Bros characters are supposed to be all about.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Well this question seems to be asking for surprise factor, not likeliness, so...

Sora would be more surprising than Cloud or Snake.

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord

Pick one character you'd like to see in Smash from each of the following categories:

My own list:
-Balloon Fighter
-Chibi Robo
- Min Min (ARMS)
-Lyn (Fire Emblem)

Excite Biker or Toad
King K Rool
Chibi Robo
Springman
Rex
Isaac

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I asked the other guys on the Source Gaming Discord, and we have came to the consensus that the only way Sakurai could surprise us in terms of third-parties is have an iconic Western 3rd party like Rayman or Crash be added to the game. TBH I feel like agreeing to that, that can only be the next step.

Troykv

Smash Master

My own list:
-Balloon Fighter
-Chibi Robo
- Min Min (ARMS)
-Lyn (Fire Emblem)

Hmm...

1.- Ballot Fighter (1984) or maybe Ridley (1986)
2.- Adeleine (but Lip and K. Rool are also cool options) (1995-7)
3.- Micaiah for the love of everything! (2007)
4.- Some kind of Arms representation, I don't know which one (2017)
5.- K. Rool
6.- Ashley

Last edited:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
A lot of the trailers in Smash for Wii U demonstrate the unique character traits beyond the four specials.

Rosalina's trailer demonstrated her ability to control an NPC like a puppet.

Little Mac's trailer demonstrated his game breaking power, before revealing how his almost non existent recovery balances it out.

Robin's trailer shows how his tomes start out strong and eventually wear out and have to reappear.

Shulk's trailer demonstrated his ability to change his own stats.

Duck Hunt's trailer showed how he has a character outside the tv screen helping him attack with a light gun.

Ryu's trailer demonstrates his ability to use command inputs, two final smashes, and light/medium/heavy attacks.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
What always confused me about Bayonetta's inclusion was that they told us about her results in the U.S and Europe, but not Japan.
I realize it's neither here nor there since this whole thing happened about two years ago, but I just found it to be a strange omission.
I just want to know.. Who is the No 1 in Japan?
I was thinking about this for a little bit today, but I wanted to go for one of the most convincing arguments that this Smash is "a new game".

View attachment 139179

The logo that appeared during the Direct was, to some, an instant alarm that this was a brand new game. I'm skeptical myself, and I personally think it'll be closer to a new game than a port, but a port nonetheless.

Yes, this is not a logo used before in a Smash Bros. game, that much is clear. There are clear "Smash Bros." lines through the title. But there's something missing from the title...THE SUBTITLE.

Now, I don't know about any of you but I doubt this game is only going to be called "Super Smash Bros." I highly doubt that. It will be called Super Smash Bros. 6, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch, or Super Smash Bros. [insert name like Melee or Brawl here]. Those are the most probable options.

Basically, there's no way to tell if this is for a completely new game or not because the logo itself is not final. For all we know, there could be some fancy new title that will eventually slide in underneath that effectively makes it a port or something.

Take the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Logo for example.
View attachment 139180
It's quite similar to the original, save for the word "Deluxe" and the rainbow tints to it. There are differences added, but it's not extremely different.

I also understand that Wii U and 3DS had flames coming off the end, and had different colors. But this game was just revealed. At E3, I suspect we'll get more details on content as well as the title. For all we know, that logo further up isn't final and might look completely different. It's basically like a "working title" for for a logo.

Food for thought is all. What do you think?
I just think the new Smash Bros logo looks so simple and really tentative.. . Which is strange if you ask me.

I won't be surprised if we get a totally new logo after they reveal the official title.
Yeah, I agree, Mii's are the definition of customization after all. And the Mii costumes were pretty nice (and a good selling point). I just wish you could actually use Mii's online and maybe simplify the customization somehow.

And also, I'd kinda like the "Mii"-series itself sorted out a bit. I get why they got the Smash-symbol as their emblem, being the multi-man opponents and all that, but I guess I would just find it... "neater" if all Mii-related stuff was under one, same roof, as in one same emblem. All the Mii-related stages got their own specific symbols, for example, while a general one for all would have probably sufficed.
This kind of make me think that if Miis do return I think they will add more character class.... But which one... Maybe they can add magician (use was to attack) and axe wielder (use axe, therefore had slower but stronger attack by default.
Remember folks.

The character is shilled if they had a recent game and I don't particularly care about them.

Was the character popular, unique and a good fit in their own right?

Doesn't matter. Still a shilled character. And that's why they're bad and full of donkey doo doo.

If you can't tell, I despise the word "shill." It's a pointless term at this point that's only used to discredit things without needing to provide meaningful explanations..
Well, looks like I learned a new word lol.
And trust me, plenty of people tend to shill not only characters but also certain franchises....

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Here's a fun topic: What are some characters that deserve to be in Smash, but probably won't get in or just wouldn't work?

For me:
  • Ninten
  • Donkey Kong Jr
  • Andross
  • Kamek
  • Waluigi
  • Gengar
  • Raichu
  • Lyn
  • Leif
  • Samurai Goroh
  • Louie
  • Starfy
  • Sheriff
  • Diskun
  • Toon Zelda
  • Ridley

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I asked the other guys on the Source Gaming Discord, and we have came to the consensus that the only way Sakurai could surprise us in terms of third-parties is have an iconic Western 3rd party like Rayman or Crash be added to the game. TBH I feel like agreeing to that, that can only be the next step.
Tbqh I feel like Sora would be much more surprising than Rayman.

D

Deleted member

Xander Mobus is easily my favorite Smash Bros. announcer.
I know, right? I love his voice.
I just find the influx of "x for Smash" that comes simply from the reveal of a character receiving a game on a Nintendo platform quite tiring. Like it's ever been a case of one recent game making or breaking a third-party's inclusion, Bayonetta notwithstanding as that was due to extenuating circumstances. Sonic, Snake, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu and Cloud... did any of them get included because *gasp* a single serendipitous title graced a Nintendo platform?

Not to mention how ephemeral the support is. Remember when people were talking about Doomslayer and Dohvakiin? Remember Neku? Now it's Crash and Sans and Solaire and whoever else happens to flutter through peoples' short term memory. In a few months it'll be characters from the third-party games shown at E3. All these allegiances evaporate so quickly when something newer and shinier gets shoved in our faces. What's up with that. Comes off very superficial.
I compeltely agre

Stop making me read into this far more than what's actually there, HAL.
I like this a lot. Bandanna Dee does deserve a prize. Could this mean Smash for Switch Bandanna Dee? I hope so!

Laboman just got and Alt revealed by Nintendo!
That alt is good looking! The "ears" look weird but I like it.
If Laboman got in Smash than that would be interesting. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Tbqh I feel like Sora would be much more surprising than Rayman.
Is it more so because he would be a licensing nightmare? I would suppose so, but he does have some history with Nintendo though. But if a KH character could not get into a highly marketed game like Disney Infinity (Which has sadly ceased production), I would imagine that Sora getting in would be a big struggle. It would not necessarily be a surprise for me cause it's a very common request in Smash 4 and for this game, but not in the same degree as in Cloud, where I never considered the idea at alll.

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
Here's a fun topic: What are some characters that deserve to be in Smash, but probably won't get in or just wouldn't work?

For me:
  • Ninten
  • Donkey Kong Jr
  • Andross
  • Kamek
  • Gengar
  • Raichu
  • Lyn
  • Leif
  • Samurai Goroh
  • Louie
  • Starfy
  • Sheriff
  • Toon Zelda
  • Ridley
I can list a few:
  • Petey Piranha
  • King Boo
  • Funky Kong
  • Leon Powalski
  • Shy Guy
  • Fighter Hayabusa/Star Man from Pro Wrestling
  • Queen Sectonia
  • Agnes
  • Rabbid Mario
  • Meloetta
  • Lurantis
  • Sylveon
  • Primarina
  • Toon Zelda
  • Tetra
  • Doom Slayer
  • Steve

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Is it more so because he would be a licensing nightmare? I would suppose so, but he does have some history with Nintendo though. But if a KH character could not get into a highly marketed game like Disney Infinity (Which has sadly ceased production), I would imagine that Sora getting in would be a big struggle. It would not necessarily be a surprise for me cause it's a very common request in Smash 4 and for this game, but not in the same degree as in Cloud, where I never considered the idea at alll.
You're asking for a character who lives in a world with Disney characters. He'd be unable to draw literally ANY material from his universe. Including his own design.

It's one step below being as ridiculous as asking for Goku.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
You're asking for a character who lives in a world with Disney characters. He'd be unable to draw literally ANY material from his universe. Including his own design.

Aside from adding Disney summons and worlds for stages, I would think he'd be fine considering most of the magic and weapons are original to the game than Disney. Wouldn't change how not surprising his inclusion would be for me though.

Last edited:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I can list a few:
  • Petey Piranha
  • King Boo
  • Funky Kong
  • Leon Powalski
  • Shy Guy
  • Fighter Hayabusa/Star Man from Pro Wrestling
  • Queen Sectonia
  • Agnes
  • Rabbid Mario
  • Meloetta
  • Lurantis
  • Sylveon
  • Primarina
  • Toon Zelda
  • Tetra
  • Doom Slayer
  • Steve
Shy Guy is one of my favorite video game characters of ALL time and he has so many abilities to derive from.

Troykv

Smash Master

For me:
  • Ninten
  • Donkey Kong Jr
  • Andross
  • Kamek
  • Waluigi
  • Gengar
  • Raichu
  • Lyn
  • Leif
  • Samurai Goroh
  • Louie
  • Starfy
  • Sheriff
  • Diskun
  • Toon Zelda
  • Ridley
Well... In my mind there are characters that would deserve at least for what they can offer to the franchise and their own series... but I guess people would kill me if I said it (?)

The only character that fits both criterias in the most strict way (limiting my self to iconic characters that have incredible potential) possible is Ridley.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Aside from adding Disney summons and worlds for stages, I would think he'd be fine considering most of the magic and weapons are original to the game than Disney. Wouldn't change how not surprising his inclusion would be for me though.
I don't think you understand what you're proposing. You're proposing Smash add a character who's game cannot be referenced at all without including Disney characters.

If you added Sora into Smash without being able to reference Goofy, Donald, or any of the music or locations of the universe, it would be a disservice to the character. Everyone who would even want Sora would be disappointed by his inclusion because his games can't even be acknowledged.

You do know he's owned BY Disney, right? Sora himself is a Disney character.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Just because the surprise might not arise from the same conditions doesn't diminish the surprise. You yourself outline why getting Sora would be so arduous and ostensibly unlikely, therefore should he show up, it'll be all the bigger surprise. A lot of people may want it to happen, but that's totally different from the chances of it actually coming to fruition. Look at Banjo, he has pretty notable support, but his chances are super slim.

Sora is surprising because he is so unlikely because he is so difficult to acquire, not because the concept of his inclusion would blindside people. I don't see how an inclusion like Rayman, who is a common request and has a history with Nintendo (Smash itself, really) and is considered plausible by many and would legally probably be a much smoother process (those bridges are built, firm, and recently traveled) than Sora is more surprising simply because his company is in France instead of Japan.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
80's: Excitebiker
90's Dixie Kong
00's: Paper Mario
10's: Spring Man
Small Series: King K. Rool
AT: Sable Prince

Louie G.

Smash Hero
80's: Mach Rider (1985)
90's: Marx (1996)
2000's: Chorus Kids (2008)
2010's: uhhh Hawlucha lol (2013)
Small Series: K. Rool (DK)
AT: Waluigi

Hey doesn't have to be realistic

Morbi

Scavenger

Literally misusing the word literally in 2018? Do not get me wrong, after learning that he is owned by Disney, I accepted that Banjo and Kazooie were more likely, but there is definitely Kingdom Hearts specific content in the game. Destiny Islands, World that Never Was, Twilight Town, basically all of the boring places in the game. The fact that Disney owns the IP is irrelevant in the hypothetical that they allowed him for whatever reason.

I highly doubt Sora fans are going to cry because the Smash Splash art does not say, "Sora, long pause, Donald, long pause, Goofy, long pause."

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Am I the only person here that would rather several different rhythm heaven characters before chorus kids?

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Just because the surprise might not arise from the same conditions doesn't diminish the surprise. You yourself outline why getting Sora would be so arduous and ostensibly unlikely, therefore should he show up, it'll be all the bigger surprise. A lot of people may want it to happen, but that's totally different from the chances of it actually coming to fruition. Look at Banjo, he has pretty notable support, but his chances are super slim.

Sora is surprising because he is so unlikely because he is so difficult to acquire, not because the concept of his inclusion would blindside people. I don't see how an inclusion like Rayman, who is a common request and has a history with Nintendo (Smash itself, really) and is considered plausible by many and would legally probably be a much smoother process (those bridges are built, firm, and recently traveled) than Sora is more surprising simply because his company is in France instead of Japan.
You have a point. :p

I will be honest, thinking about further, it would definitely be very surprising.

I don't think you understand what you're proposing. You're proposing Smash add a character who's game cannot be referenced at all without including Disney characters.

If you added Sora into Smash without being able to reference Goofy, Donald, or any of the music or locations of the universe, it would be a disservice to the character. Everyone who would even want Sora would be disappointed by his inclusion because his games can't even be acknowledged.

You do know he's owned BY Disney, right? Sora himself is a Disney character.
I don't think it would be a disservice as long as the things I mentioned are kept and his likable personality remains intact.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

I don't think you understand what you're proposing.

You're proposing a deal would be made which would see Sora included but for some reason prohibit all other content original to KH, which would still be content created for and derived from a video game, same as Sora.

You do know there is original content in KH besides Sora, yes?

This might fall on deaf ears since I think he has me blocked again but whatever.

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
Honestly, I think it's too easy to just pick King K. Rool and Ridley here, since they've been requested frequently since the Brawl days, so I'll go for something different:

80's: Balloon Fighter
90's: Geno
00's: Bandanna Waddle Dee
'10s: Somebody from ARMS
Small Series: Dixie
Assist: Waluigi

wow this was a lot harder than I thought

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I mean.

Give Sora a Destiny Island stage, keep its music to KH original songs, keep the trophies to the main trio and Organization XIII and you got enough for a new series without needing to pull from Disney.

It won't solve all the legal problems but it suddenly becomes a lot more realistic.

D

Deleted member

Well.... looks like there are more reasons to add Laboman in Smash Bros.
That tank could really be his final smash if he gets in, but then again there are so many options.
Laboman might sound weird, but he has a lot of move-set potential. Laboman's new alt looks really good as well.
Thoughts of Laboman in Smash Bros.? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom