• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FixedFun

Smash Apprentice
If the cylinder was tall enough to accommodate the whole image, I'd say it helps. As it stands, I'm not sure.

The image being cropped bugs me. Let's assume they have a specific display size they have to fit the image in and it can't be changed. Because of the image size, they can fit the width perfectly, but it crops the height, or they can fit the height perfectly, but now the width doesn't fit. In a professional setting, that's not a choice. You don't go with either of those things. You adjust the image to fit.
Nintendo is very cautious with this stuff usually, unless someone can link me an image of piece of art (maybe an ad) made by Nintendo that looks badly made (from a proportion standpoint)

alemerltoucanet

Smash Lord
NNID
AngrySilverBird
I've had interest in playing Lucina before but could never get her to a good point of comfort. So I'm hoping some of the changes here make her a better fit for me.
Lucina is gonna be amazing considering how Marth is. Though, she still (obviously) doesn't have tipper but that's not an issue for me (as I do main her myself). I think it's more optimal when it comes to me since I'm somewhat bad at spacing, so having a consistent blade is always good. Honestly, it's not even spacing with me when I really think about it though, I just like having a Marth that is always consistent. XD

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post, but if you center the image so that it's lowered, (the bottom being where Snake's feet are), you can center all the characters while leaving out the top and bottom. Or are we assuming the strip with the characters will be used exactly as is on the panorama?
I have textured the cylinder the same way it's textured in the leak. I used Kirby and Bowser as my primary landmarks, and Kirby's position is what results in the top being cropped.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
To take a break from leak discussion , I've got a question for all of you guys.

What veteran are you most excited to use in Ultimate, that you haven't played/liked in any previous installment?

Mine is :ultzelda:.

Twilight Princess was one of my least favorite Zelda designs... period.

And then they changed it from my least favorite Zelda to my favorite Zelda in the series' history (ALBW & ALTP were tied for first):

View attachment 172585

Plus her moveset seems a lot better this time around (in terms their of properties)

Maybe she'll be my main ranged character.
Good choice on Zelda. I'll miss her TP design, but I'm excited to use her and not feel like I'm intentionally handicapping myself.

Mine's :ultcorrin:. I didn't play her at all in Smash 4. But since I've been playing Smash 4 to try and practice Peach, I randomly picked up Corrin and found that I... really... like how she plays?

Still dislike Fates, but I'll give Corrin a shot in the next game. It's a great kit.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I decided to try this experiment myself and I have a different conclusion.

Even though the cylinder is largely covered up, because of the cutaway, we can get determine it's size easily. And because we can make out Bowser, Yoshi, Samus and Kirby, we can correctly map the texture to the cylinder. When doing so, we get this:

It appears to be quite perfectly sized to repeat exactly once. The height of the display isn't tall enough to accommodate the entire image, however.
Isn't the version they're wrapping in the original post the one with the Switch logo?

Edit: Wait, I think I see what you mean. So because the leak banner appears to be a 50/50 title/logo and character banner split, each part should fit around exactly half the banner and still join?

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
The dotted line is the bottom of the display. I've used the 8.8 banner for this mockup just because it loops seamlessly, but I would imagine the idea here is that one half of the display is the filled banner, and the other half is the empty banner with the logo. It would still be seamless.

It's a hanging display. We can tell this by the diagonal lines that come off the right side and meet in the center. Those are the support strings.
It wouldn't loop seamless if you make the logo of Smash match with the position where it is in the original cylinder.
This is what I mean:
RBR.png

Unless I'm wrong and those aren't letters.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So if the banner is true guys. How would you rank reach newcomer and your reasons for it?

Banjo-Kazooie
Chorus Kids
:ultchrom:
:ultdaisy:
:ultdarksamus:
Geno
:ultinkling:
:ultisabelle:
Incineroar (Assuming he's the "Missing character" and its true)
Isaac
Ken
:ultkrool:
Mach Rider
:ultrichter:
:ultridley:
Shadow
:ultsimon:

Then everyone else.

Then Incineroar.

My reasons are I really wanted one, I really didn't want one, and the others are all cool and stuff.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I have textured the cylinder the same way it's textured in the leak. I used Kirby and Bowser as my primary landmarks, and Kirby's position is what results in the top being cropped.
I got it now--didn't see the slight portion where they had an example of it as well, and I can see now how you used Kirby as a reference point. If fake, they could have eliminated that possible criticism by actually centering the characters properly, since it fits otherwise.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
It wouldn't loop seamless if you make the logo of Smash match with the position where it is in the original cylinder.
This is what I mean:
View attachment 172588
I can definitely see why you might think those are letters, but it's too vague for me to get a good read on it.

Isn't the version they're wrapping in the original post the one with the Switch logo?
It likely is, though we can't know that since it's covered in the leak. In any case, the Switch logo is on top of the banner, not an additional part next to the banner.

MrHomelessHobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Orangeporrige
I can definitely see why you might think those are letters, but it's too vague for me to get a good read on it.

It likely is, though we can't know that since it's covered in the leak. In any case, the Switch logo is on top of the banner, not an additional part next to the banner.
How much more proof is needed to see that this is a fake? A good fake, but still a fake.

With the background being different, and the supposed banner making legit no sense. It is reasonable to assume this was just a good fake made by a team of people

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
So if the banner is true guys. How would you rank reach newcomer and your reasons for it?

Banjo-Kazooie
Chorus Kids
Geno
Isaac
Ken
Mach Rider
Shadow
Chorus Kids
Banjo & Kazooie
Isaac
Mach Rider
Geno
Shadow
Ken

You can see I'm not so fond of the echoes... :-)

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
lol I feel stupid, the battlefield picture is not stretched, it's the same size as the one with the characters, I don't know why I thought it was stretched, optical illusion maybe? I was so focused on the little details that this stupid thing tricked me. Anyway, the issues with the cylinder still stand.

EDIT: Definitely an optical illusion, because in the original picture of the leak, that part with all the characters gets smaller for some reason; but if you adjust the prespective and make it all with the same proportions, it's normal.

banner prespective.png

banner.png

Also, why it gets smaller? What's the point?
It's not prespective, the paper where it's printed is flat... it's printed that way for unknown reasons, I seriously can't give an explanation.
The only plausible explanation is if the leaker wanted to make the picture smaller on purpose where the characters are: the same reason for why I think the cylinder is so blurry.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed

Banjo-Kazooie
Chorus Kids
Geno
Isaac
Ken
Mach Rider
Shadow
I hope I didn't missed out anyone:

Isabelle>Richter>Inkling>Shadow>Isaac>Mach Rider>Simon>Chorus Kids>Incineroar>Chrom>Geno>Ken>Banjo-Kazooie>>Dark Samus>Daisy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ridley>King K.Rool

Last edited:

HyruleHero

Smash Journeyman
Banjo-Kazooie - Loved BK as a Kid and I still go back to my N64 just to play his game (and Oot/Mm)
:ultsimon: - his moveset looks dope and I like his old game ascetic
Isaac - Isaac is cool and I look forward to how Sakurai could make his moves (provided he's in)
:ultinkling: - looks like fun but I can see myself putting them further down once I play them
:ultkrool: - as a heavy character he looks like he'll be able to hold his own

Geno - I'm curious how the Smashfans main obscure character would play

Mach Rider - Seems like a fun concept with a lot of potential
:ultridley: - I'm not a huge Metroid fan but he looks fun though he also looks fairly easy to K.O.
:ultrichter: - I dunno I guess I just dislike how he looks compared to Simon

Shadow - I play Sonic a fair bit and I would be interested how he could be improved
:ultisabelle: - Looks like fun but I'm not a huge fan of villager as he feels like a troll kind of character

Chorus Kids - Never played RH but i'm sure he'll be unique though I can't say i'm a fan of their character art style

Incineroar - Not a huge fan of Incineroar and would prefer almost any other highly requested character instead but I'm sure Sakurai would make them fun
:ultchrom: - Love Chrom as echos go he'll probably be the one I play the most
:ultdaisy::ultdarksamus:Ken - echo of a character I have no opinion for

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Banjo-Kazooie
Chorus Kids
Geno
Isaac
Ken
Mach Rider
Shadow
:ultsimon:: Duh pick. Always felt like he should've been in. Please Konami. Make more of these games. Would've loved if he came with all the other Belmonts in tow, but Richter's the best no. 2 Belmont you're going to get. Moveset is pretty much beat for beat what I expected which is amazing. Was really convinced Sakurai would add a dumb gimmick like leveling up or something.
Isaac: Played his 2 games waaaaaay back, so I don't remember much other than the flashy as hell summons and spells he used. Really excited if he makes the cut
:ultinkling:: Had a lot of fun with Splatoon 1, but fell off it when Splat2n released. Still excited for her and maybe she'll have a quick scrappy style I like, instead of the typical hit hit hit hit, kill confirm off one really specific move setup.
:ultridley:: Was never the biggest Ridley supporter, but he's an entertaining villain for what he is and his moves look interesting if not a bit wonky.
Chorus Kids: Rhythm Heaven's a fun game series, but I never really wanted to play as anyone from there. Maybe this will turn me around.
Incineroar: I'm personally not a huge fan of his design, or most gen 7 designs as a whole, but big buff wrestlers in fighting games are always fun for a while.
Geno: Never got to the point in SMRPG where I got Geno. That said, his design is interesting and I'm not opposed to him joining.
:ultisabelle:: I absolutely ADORE Isabelle, and I actually main her and her equally adorable scooter in Mario Kart 8. Her Smash playstyle though is just... not me.
Banjo-Kazooie: Never played much of BK, except at a friend's house one time. That said, his gimmick seems sorta interesting.
:ultkrool:: Never beat a single DKC game, so I never experienced him. He seems to be a fun character with a lot of personality, but boy does his playstyle not fit me at all.
Mach Rider: Never played his game and don't especially care for his aesthetic.

Every other echo gets a resounding "meh" from me.
Except Dark Samus. I just let out a deep sigh for her. She of all echoes should've been unique.

Last edited:

ChronoKatie

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cocobrien
Switch FC
7004 2762 0628
- Ecstatic: Geno
Banjo-Kazooie

- Cool: Isaac
Chorus Kids

- Indifferent: Richter

- There were much better choices : Mach Rider
Ken
Shadow

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Banjo-Kazooie
Chorus Kids
Geno
Isaac
Ken
Mach Rider
Shadow
Banjo-Kazooie
Shadow
Isaac
Geno
Ken
Chorus Kids
Mach Rider

CosmicQuark

Smash Master

Banjo-Kazooie
Chorus Kids
Geno
Isaac
Ken
Mach Rider
Shadow
:ultinkling::ultridley:
:ultrichter::ultdaisy::ultchrom:
:ultisabelle::ultdarksamus:

As for reasons I won't go too in depth--and this probably contradicts lists I've made in the past as I'm going by how I currently feel rather than any objective rubric. I put more preference on unique characters, even if I really like the character, given I've "already played them" and so that novelty is not there. Shadow gets a huge bump because I really like the potential. Banjo & Kazooie is the only character I need to "complete" the puzzle, so to speak, so their placement is obvious. I definitely know, assuming these are the newcomers, that when I play them, or even watch a reveal trailer, I'll change my mind again as well.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Youk now what I keep thinking?

Why Pikachu Libre as a costume?

it's one of many cosplay outfits from ORAS, Pokken ain't a factor in smash.

Weak link back to having a Heel vs Face Trailer I know but it's just weird to me.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Youk now what I keep thinking?

Why Pikachu Libre as a costume?

it's one of many cosplay outfits from ORAS, Pokken ain't a factor in smash.
I could think of several reasons.

It's the least obstructive ORAS costume
It's the one that would require the least amount of work considering other costumes have jutting accessories while Libre is a skin-tight Luchador suit
It's still associated with yellow and electricity
Because it's popular, probably because of Pokken but still, it's popular irregardless.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
This is what I mean:
View attachment 172588
It may not be those double Rs, but it may actually be that last S. This is pretty dang close to what I've got, which leads me to believe my F.O.V is just slightly off, but otherwise, I think this lines up.

Flynn__

Smash Journeyman

Banjo-Kazooie
Chorus Kids
Geno
Isaac
Ken
Mach Rider
Shadow

For me it would be:

1-Geno (Most expected character since Brawl days, so it would be a pretty big deal)
2-Inkling (Splatoon is my favorite Nintendo IP from the recent years and they seem so much fun to play as)
3-Banjo & Kazooie (So many N64 memories and they would have an interesting moveset for sure)
4-K. Rool (Seems cooler than Bowser and Ridley together)
5-Daisy (Peach is one of my mains, it's interesting to play as a similar character that's different at the same time)
6-Isabelle (Love Villager's moveset, hers seems even better)
7-Isaac (Fun for sure)
8-Chorus Kids (They would have a crazy moveset, I'm sure of it)
9-Simon & Richter (They are quite interesting)
10-Ridley (He seems fun, but not a Metroid guy myself)
11-Mach Rider (They are only this low because I have literally no idea how they would play)
12-Chrom (Meh)
13-Shadow (Mmmeeeh)
14-Dark Samus (MmmMmmmmMmmeh)
15-Ken (Ryu is so boring imo so Ken probably will be the same)
16-Incineroar (No please god no)

Last edited:

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord

Banjo-Kazooie
Chorus Kids
Geno
Isaac
Ken
Mach Rider
Shadow
GENIUS HOLY MOLY WHY WEREN'T THEY IN THE GAME ALREADY!? = :ultkrool:

Inevitable and i am so exited = :ultsimon:
characters i know have high demand from others and thus gets me hyped (mach rider is from a personal friend) = :ultridley:

characters i'm totally positive with being in this game because of personal likes = :ultchrom:

neat enough to try out = :ultdarksamus:
dont care all that much = :ultisabelle::ultdaisy:

EDIT: OH and
is on his own spectrum since he technically might be bait but if he is in, while i would've preferred Decidueye, Incineroar was actually my starter for Sun and Moon so i have a big soft spot for him

Last edited:
To take a break from leak discussion , I've got a question for all of you guys.

What veteran are you most excited to use in Ultimate, that you haven't played/liked in any previous installment?

Mine is :ultzelda:.

Twilight Princess was one of my least favorite Zelda designs... period.

And then they changed it from my least favorite Zelda to my favorite Zelda in the series' history (ALBW & ALTP were tied for first):

View attachment 172585

Plus her moveset seems a lot better this time around (in terms their of properties)

Maybe she'll be my main ranged character.
:ultzelda: ! Can't wait to test the new and improve Phantom Slash, it seems like a pretty big deal so far.
I'm pretty excited to try :ultmewtwo: i never condisered using him before until i recently saw some fantastic smash 4 matches by Abadango.

With the reduced landing lag, i bet he'll be a tougher opponent in Ultimate.

Every single goddamn Smash game I pick up Link feeling like I'm gonna be the legendary swordsman of hyrule.
Next week, I end up desperately keeping Fox away with my three projectiles before I inevitably get kicked in the mouth.
Use the damn sword not the projectiles :p Real talk, i've mained Link since 64 and i'm pretty confident he'll be way better this time around. The bombs are a big reason but faster running speed, faster grab, longer reach (with the sword based attacks and the boomerang) etc. are other good reasons to be excited about Link.

:ultlink: I’ve never played much tbh even though I love the series. But the remote bombs intrigue me
I'm almost obsessed with those new remote bombs, so many possibilities, so many things to test/lab/master.

Ring-a-Sheep

Smash Ace

Banjo-Kazooie
Chorus Kids
Geno
Isaac
Ken
Mach Rider
Shadow
:ultsimon: I never played much of the original castlelvania, but i enjoyed what little of it i played, so im fine with this belmont boy, and a whip oriented playstyle sounds interesting.
:ultrichter: Ive actually played rando of blood and absolutely loved it, just wish it was a bit longer. By far richter has the best belmont design for me. I did not expect his inclusion so im very happy that he made it.
:ultridley: Im a pretty casual fan of the metroid series so i wasn't really pushing for him, but im very happy for his fans and he looks really fun.
:ultdarksamus: Again casual metroid fan, don't really have much to say about em' but the design is cool.
:ultkrool: A character with lots of personality and unique stuff to boot, id say he's a pretty natural fit in smash and im happy for his fans.
:ultchrom::ultdaisy: well...uh they sure do exist
:ultisabelle: How could i rate a perfect creature
:ultinkling: I don't play splatoon but their playstyle looks really fun, so im excited for them.
Geno: *BEWARE THE FOREST'S MUSHROOMS INTENSIFIES*
Incineroar: Was my starter, love this cat-man
Isaac: I just started playing golden sun so i don't have much to say yet
Ken: its ken alright
Mach rider: Never played Mach rider but looks pretty cool
Shadow: Where's that damn fourth chaos emerald?
B&K: Never really played much of banjo kazooie but i could see them being fun.
Chorus kids: i like rhythm heaven, not sure how they would work as a character but it could be interesting

Last edited:

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
Banjo Kazooie - Awesome. My fav characters. They've been dead for years so it'll be great to have them back.

:ultkrool: - Amazing. Wanted him for Smash 4 and was so disappointed. Great to see him in now and he plays exactly how I imagined.

Shadow - Always have wanted another Sonic character. I've played Sonic for years so he'll be fun to play. And he is so cool and edgy.

:ultridley: - He's finally here and not too big. Love Metroid and his playstyle looks like my kind of character.

Geno - Love his moveset potential and design. I can just imagine using geno whirl as his side speical and pressing b at the right time to do more damage.

Isaac - GS is a great RPG that deserves rep in Smash. He will be set apart from other sword and magic users by his earth wielding which should be fun.

:ultinkling: - I love Splatoon and it is great to see it in Smash.

Mach Rider - I love seeing the retro reps redesigned for Smash and I love the redesign in the leak. Using a motorbike all the time would be so unique.

:ultdarksamus: - Awesome that Metroid has 4 reps and the floating is cool.

:ultsimon: - Never played Castlevania but his moveset looks really fun.

:ultrichter: - Same as Simon

Chorus Kids - Not a RH but it's cool that it is in Smash but they will probably be too gimmicky for me

Ken - Cool character but I suck at playing Ryu

:ultisabelle: - Not a big AC fan and her moveset is kind of boring.

:ultchrom: - Another FE character and another boring Marth clone. Won't really play as him that much. Happy for people who wanted him though.

:ultdaisy: - One the worst characters ever created. Her annoying voice makes you want to die.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Banjo-Kazooie
Chorus Kids
Geno
Isaac
Ken
Mach Rider
Shadow
:ultinkling: WOOMY
Incineroar-HELL YEAH!!!
Geno-HELL YEAH!!!
:ultridley:He looks rad
Banjo-Cool!
:ultisabelle: She's such a cutie
Chorus Kids-they seem unique
:ultkrool:He seems interesting
:ultdaisy:HI I'M DAISY
Shadow OW THE EDGE
:ultchrom:He got his chance
:ultdarksamus:She looks spoopy
Isaac-meh
Mach-Rider meh
Ken-meh
:ultsimon:meh
:ultrichter:nope

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095

Banjo-Kazooie
Chorus Kids
Geno
Isaac
Ken
Mach Rider
Shadow
Assuming from Top to Bottom hype:
:ultridley: - A dream come true for me since I started wanting him in Smash. Definitely going to try and unlock him ASAP on launch.
Isaac - My number one since the start of this game's speculation cycle thanks to his diverse tool set he could bring from his games like earth and plant manipulation.
:ultinkling: - Love Splatoon, and definitely a character I wanted/expected to be in this game.
Banjo & Kazooie - Like Cloud, they're one of my dream choices for Smash. I don't really support them that much since Isaac's my most wanted, but I'd be lying if I said they'd be a dream come true.
:ultkrool: - I had mixed feelings for K. Rool after a certain incident, but the way Sakurai has portrayed him really revitalised my hype and interest for him.
:ultsimon: /:ultrichter: - I hadn't had a lot of exposure to Castlevania before Ultimate, but I definitely wanted Simon in Smash. Richter was just as hype because I did not see that one coming at all. Now I'm trying to beat Castlevania 4 by Halloween.
:ultdarksamus: - One of the Echoes to get me hype. More Metroid content the better.
Mach Rider - I would have preferred Takamaru being promoted, but I'd be down for Mach Rider if they're a fun character.
:ultisabelle: - Took a while since it was confusing how they presented her initially, but I warmed up to her. Playing her over Villager for sure.
Incineroar (If True) - I'd be disappointed it's not Decidueye, but I've warmed up significantly to it I wouldn't be saddened by it's inclusion.
:ultchrom: - Good for his fans, and it's great to finally have him in Smash after being the butt-monkey for four years. (and to finally get revenge on :ultfalcon:)

Geno: Mainly on the lower side since I don't have much of a connection to him outside of Smash, but I'm happy for his fans.
Chorus Men - Characters I don't have high on my list since Gematsu, but I'd be happy for their inclusion to bring Rhythm Heaven to Smash.
Shadow - He'd be good to have. I'm not super excited for him, but good for his fans.
Ken - Would prefer Akuma, but he's fine as an Echo for Ryu.
:ultdaisy: - Daisy's far from my most wanted Mario character, but I'm happy for her inclusion. Might end up playing her over Peach mainly just for her more vibrant personality however.

Last edited:

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
For me, it's Shadow>Geno> :ultkrool:>Banjo Kazooie>:ultridley:>:ultinkling:>:ultisabelle:>:ultdarksamus:>:ultsimon:>:ultrichter:>Mach Rider>Chorus Kids>Ken>Incineroar>:ultdaisy:>:ultchrom:

Only one I despise is Chrom; Daisy, Incineroar, Chrous Kids, and Ken are all right but just meh to me; starting at mach rider my hype scale ratchets up until you reach pure euphoria levels at King K Rool, Geno, and Shadow.

ButterGeek

Smash Apprentice
So looking at some of yall listing Incineroar with the Grinch leak fighters, has there been any development on him being in?

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
So looking at some of yall listing Incineroar with the Grinch leak fighters, has there been any development on him being in?
Basically a bunch of insiders are like "There's definitely more". Most people jump to Incineroar. Far as I know, nothing conclusive.

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
not particularly except insiders insisting he's still in and a lot of speculation he could be DLC or Gematsu'd.

Real talk, I don't hate incineroar, but I came to dislike what Ken and Incineroar stood for: killed hype/the box theory. I think having a heel wrestler moveset would be interesting, and although incineroar wouldn't be my first pokemon rep, I'm not very picky when it comes to pokemon reps. So for all of the incineroar fans' sakes, I hope he makes it in somehow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom