• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Wait... I've got a theory
After the success of Donkey Kong 64, Chunky Kong hid from the press in an Ohio Zoo and went under the name of Harambe. Unfortunately, that's where he met his demise...
It all makes sense now...

Last edited:

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
So Crunchii tweeted another code and it was for Forest Maze, huh?

I think he's baiting us hardcore here and taking advantage of how jumpy everyone is. No way he has that info unless Nintendo is ********.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm surprised by the amount of Chunky Kong ****posts everyone seems to be holding in.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
After the success of Donkey Kong 64, Chunky Kong hid from the press in an Ohio Zoo and went under the name of Harambe. Unfortunately, that's where he met his demise...
Holy **** not only is the "Kiva has no Figuarts" meme officially dead but someone tried to bring a dead meme back. This isn't how Alchemy works

Pakky

Smash Hero
I can't wait for :ultridley:&:ultkrool: to go carting and golfing.

Also anyone else think that :ultkingdedede: is just :ultfalco:'s uncle?

D

Deleted member

At this point **** like this doesn't even make me surprised, I just go "oh okay good, I'm in the right thread"

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Better than the music theory, still makes me want to delete every person in this thread from existence.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Okay, let's call it quits on the Chunky memeposting and get back on topic shall we?
Sorry about that btw, I couldn't resist...

So... The November Smash Direct ends with neither Ken, Incineroar, or Geno.
What three characters get revealed instead?

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
*looks at the exam calendar*

...then why don't you do it, you coward?
I need you guys to exist to either watch me lose the bet spectacularly or win the bet and spam Dabbing Geno on everyone's profiles.

And then I'll relieve you of your duties.

Pakky

Smash Hero
View attachment 171114
Stop making my brain hurt.
:ultkingdedede:: Boy, I say BOY!

:ultfalco::Yeah unc triple D what is it?

:ultkingdedede:: You good with Arghwang-planes and dem F-Zero jalopies right?

:ultfalco:: Yeah why?

:ultkingdedede:: Haha good, fix this here Wheelie!

:ultfalco:: Unc isn't this just like a living creature?

:ultkingdedede:: *readies Hammer* Don't sass me boy! Imma gon go watch my soaps.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post
I need you guys to exist to either watch me lose the bet spectacularly or win the bet and spam Dabbing Geno on everyone's profiles.

And then I'll relieve you of your duties.

Last edited by a moderator:

Graizen

Smash Champion
Should Crash Bandicoot use the Aku Aku Mask as just a Final Smash?

He uses the Mask as a "Save Life" item in the games.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
He may move slow...

He may make us cry...

But Harambe...

Was one hell of a guy.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
**** I didn't expect the Chunky memes to get this dark lol.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Should Crash Bandicoot use the Aku Aku Mask as just a Final Smash?

He uses the Mask as a "Save Life" item in the games.
That was his Final Smash in Crusade was it not?
However assuming there are no more transformation Final Smashes, I'm not sure

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
How many Final Smashes have we yet to see?

Maybe Diddy Kong summons all the Kongs for a Mega Man style smackdown.

Wiziliz

Smash Journeyman
So, i´m kinda new here, was a lurker before, so i´d like to ask, whats everyone´s favourite character?
Huh, tricky. I take it we're just talking about video game characters, but my absolute favourite video game characters are already in Smash, being Wario and Bayonetta. Guess I could say Enzo (also from Bayonetta) is my favourite game character who isn't in Smash.
As for my favourite characters in media, my fourth favourite is Oh Dae-su from the 2003 film, Oldboy, my third/second is a tie between Gyro Zeppeli from Steel Ball Run and Kaiji Itou from Kaiji, and my absolute favourite is Gintoki, from Gintama.
In video games, Sheik is shaping up to be one of my favourite characters, really loving the scenes with her in Ocarina of Time. I'm a big fan of Pit and Palutena from Kid Icarus, as well as Kid Cobra and Master Mummy from ARMS. Mario too. Odyssey has refined his personality to be better than ever.
Not favourites, but I also love the Team Skull Grunts and White Pikmin. Olimar and Louie (I like Olimar more than Louie, though, that's an easy choice), too. Goro is my favourite Mortal Kombat character by far. Another bad-ass I really like is Ganondorf (Ocarina of Time).
Other movie characters I like, are Caesar from the new Planet of the Apes trilogy, Damien Karras from The Exorcist, Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange and Kim Pine is best girl from Scott Pilgrim vs the World (Edgar Wright is fantastic). Mike Myers as Cat in the Hat is unbeatable, too.
As for characters that aren't from games or film, there's Kaneda, the guy Sakurai cosplayed as from Akira, Noodle and Murdoc from Gorillaz, Papi from Popee the Performer (please watch this show), Kurosawa and Nakane both from Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa, Gakuto from Prison School, Johnny Joestar from Steel Ball Run and the MADAO I have as my profile picture, Hasegawa.
There'd be some others I'm just forgetting about, I'm sure.

Just remembered you asked favourite character. Not characters. Oh well!

Favourite in Smash - Wario
Favourite outside of Smash - Enzo

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I've got a stake in Young Link's Final Smash not just being Triforce Slash, and Peach's Final Smash being radically different.

You wouldn't think the Peach thing would be something I'd have to bet on but a lot of people insisted that it won't change when I was talking about it a few months ago.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Well, since I'm out of ideas on what to say, I figured I'd post my top 5 games from my favorite gaming series:

Hope this doesn't count as off topic lol. What about you guys? What would your top 5 look like?
I'm bored. I'll bite.

(I'll stick to IPs that have at least 5 games in the series)

Smash:
- Seemingly Ultimate
- 3DS/WiiU
- Project M
- SSB 64
- Brawl

Sonic:
- Sonic Mania Plus
- Sonic 3 & Knuckles
- Sonic 2
- Sonic CD
- Sonic Advance

Megaman:
- Megaman 10
- Megaman 9
- Megaman 3
- Megaman 2
- Megaman V (Game Boy)

Dragon Quest:
- DQ 8
- DQ 3
- DQ 5
- DQ 4
- DQ 1

Shinobi:
- Shinobi 3
- Shinobi 3DS
- The Revenge of Shinobi
- The G.G Shinobi 2
- The G.G Shinobi

Punch Out!
- Wii
- Super (Snes)
- NES
- Super Arcade
- Arcade

Final Fantasy:
- FF7
- FF6
- FF5
- FF9
- FF4

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

That might actually be the only way Chunky ever has a presence in Smash Bros, memes aside lol.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
At this point, I’m probably expecting Dixie to be part of Diddy’s FS.
I can actually see that happening as well. Of course it's going to be a big controversy and I would think Dixie is more likely to be Diddy's semi-clone.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Man, people would be very upset
Despite the fact that DK already got a new rep, and character slots are super limited this time...
Eh, I can get why people want Dixie. She starred in a recent, critically acclaimed game as one of the playable characters and Donkey Kong last got a character in Brawl, a second fighter wouldn't be so weird.

and we'd get a good DKC character

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom