• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Eh, I do honestly think Digimon has a more worldwide appeal than say possibly Tekken or Soul Calibur due to the merchandising and multiple seasons of anime.

buuuuuuuuut in terms of video-gaming community, it's far less likely you'll find someone that even remembers the Digimon games or that there are a bunch of releases on the PS4 and further releasing ones. I know for a fact digimon games don't show up on a lot of the general populace's radars as compared to some people I hear talking about Soul Calibur.

The bulk of its popularity comes from an entirely different fanbase essentially.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
What’s a....Digimon?

Is that a crazy dance you youngins are doing nowadays?

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Is it weird that, for as much as I admire the fan community for Mother and all the w/o they've done, I refuse to play Mother 3 until there's an official translation?
No, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. But people in your situation are why we so desperately need them to release an official version. Lots of gamers clearly are willingly to pay to play an official release (myself included), and Nintendo is certainly aware of the fan translation, so why can't they just release an official version already!

Buzzwole

Smash Ace
Whats the general idea on Ken? Do yall think hes in?
Absolutely. Not sure if I believe the image leak as we've seen very realistic image leaks in the past (Palutena 3DS leak for example.)
Whether the leak is real or not, I think he's incredibly likely.

Shroob

Sup?
My word vs the people? Dont make me laugh, the people never matter and I couldnt care less about their word... Because Im the best in the world at what I do.
So you actually can't source what you're saying and are just making **** up to fit your narrative.

Good to know.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Bandai Namco developed Smash with Sakurai, and developed Pokken.
Bandai developed every single Digimon game and Virtual Pet.
Digimon vs Pokémon is a legendary rivalry from the 90s.
Digimon is the third biggest Bandai Namco Franchise, losing only to Pac-man and Virtual Pets.
Digimon have 13 Games on Nintendo Consoles.
Digimon Universe have a Game on 3DS from 2017 and Digimon Survive will be on the Switch in 2019.
Digimon is also much more recognizable than Tekken and all Tales of games.

Say again why Digimon is not the best choice from all the Bandai Namco franchises?
Because Heihachi.

"Digimon is also much more recognizable than Tekken and all Tales of games."

Lol no.

If you think Digimon is bigger and more recognisable than Tekken you are delusional my dude.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
@ everyone
let the dude like digimon for ****'s sake
if you don't like what he's posting tailing him about hit does nothing but make you look like a huge asshole haha

So you actually can't source what you're saying and are just making **** up to fit your narrative.

Good to know.
Do you win or do you lose when you feed the troll

Last edited:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Gimme one.
Do it.
Do it now.
pls?
I would've called you “that Ashley supporter” (but that’s sadly not a thing anymore) so how about...

Noi? Damn, I got nothing. Srry.
My word vs the people? Dont make me laugh, the people never matter and I couldnt care less about their word... Because Im the best in the world at what I do.
This is the point where I think speculation is starting to go south from here.

We need a refresher right now folks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sadly, yes. There were a plethora of people who thought, and still do think, that the chairs meant something.
One of the chairs was yellow.

Isabelle is yellow.

The chairs were for two characters, not one. Chairs still alive and kickin'. :troll:

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
I feel like Graizen is trying to be the Zinith of Digimon but not ending up as well due to the negative reception he’s getting.

First Yoshi, then Agumon.
Man, there must be something about cutesy big headed dinos that making people attached to them.

Last edited:

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
No im not.

You family knows about Digimon.
Ask about Heihachi and Tekken, you will see.
>Your family knows about Digimon

For the last time, CAN'T we not have this **** again. I'll remind you again, every families didn't know a **** about digimon nor Tekken.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!

Good to know.
Only "sources" I know of is Michael Cole's sources, maybe I heard it from him and you have to download the "WWA app" as he keeps saying to do to find out.

What are you on about?

Absolutely.
Want me to cut a heel promo? Ok well any upcoming character that I deem stupid such as Ken, they will all GET THESE HANDS!

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Smashboards: We welcome all opinions so long as they're our own.

This is why I took a break back in August. If you don't like something ignore it or change the topic.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You all are embarrassing.
Lol.

Go back to talking about the box theory, you were strangely less toxic while doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom