• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
ok yeah i think that's enough for now

anyway...I wonder if that Spanish site "leak" will end up being legit. Maybe that's where the video guy from yesterday got the idea of possibly two directs next month??
Speaking of that "leak," if it ends up being true, a Smash Direct on November 8th would be perfect for a couple of reasons: Firstly, it would be precisely 3 months from our last major infodrop, and secondly, it would be just under 30 days until Ultimate's release (which has happened with other dedicated directs for other games in the past, so the pattern works in its favor). Feels like just being right on the cusp for trying to avoid any major potential leaks, and would help assuage the wait for release as well.

A second Direct could take place after Let's Go potentially to talk about another upcoming release or something of the sort, but not related to Ultimate, maybe even a Direct Mini. Those are my predictions/thoughts anyway.

D

Deleted member

Did Crunchii do another Thing(tm)?
No forget about it. My bad. I reasearched it a little and it turns out it's just a copycat account trying to pretend it's the Offical Smash Bros Youtube Site.

I clicked on the Chanel and it directed me to a fake channel, as opposed to the actual Smash Bros Youtube Channel which just directs you to Nintendo's Youtube Channel.

False alarm, move along.

P1ZZ4CHU

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7373-2961-4511
I'm going to say something...

Stop hating on the artist who admitted to doing that fake Geno leak. He did his very great job and he fooled a lot of peoples and started even a lot of debates. His art skill is VERY impressive, we are surprised about his skill. Before you hate on him...

ANYONE CAN MAKE A FAKE LEAK.
Anyone can also kick over a garbage can.

Sure, maybe you can punt that thing through a wall but the end result is still a bunch of garbage.

So can you? Yes.
Should you? No.

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
:ultshulk:: "Lemme guess, your home?"
Zero-Two/Zero-Three: "Yes..." *clutches Infinity Gauntlet with a Red glow; Battlefield turns into Tennis for Two* "...and it was beautiful."

EDIT: On second thought, replace "Tennis For Two" with "Atari ET."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nunca me imaginé que hablaría español en estos foros.

Se podría decir que el día de hoy ha sido algo interesante, sí señor.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
What? An undertale song in smash? This can only mean one thing:

Nintendo bought the rights to Undertale. It is being retitled Mother 4, with Earthbound: Halloween Edition being released officially and being retitled Mother 3.5.

The Director of Mother 1-3 and the director of Undertale/Mother 4 will be teaming up to make Mother 5 for the switch.

And Papyrus, not Sans, will be playable.

Or it’s just another fake leak.

Okay, one of two things.

Really just the second one.

It’s a fake leak.

Polan

Smash Lord
The Spanish "leak" is just reporting on gamingINTEL's article. doesn't look like they even have their own sources to corroborate the claims made in the gamingINTEL article. so yeah...not a leak, just a site reporting on the findings of a another site.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Who do y'all think is getting revealed next?
Well still a rumor but if two

The general one will show either incineroar and only the smash direct 2 reveal

Then the official smash direct incineroar or some other character of already revealed, ken and shadow as the last echos and end with geno either base or get the mewtwo treatment

If geno Is base I say either banjo or crash will get the mewtwo treatment

“*name* is on the way”

Last edited:

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
Donde esta la bibliotecha?

Did I say "How many languages do you know" right?
Actually what you just said is an extremely offensive racial slur you should be ashamed of yourself, the part about my mother was also completely unnecessary

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Just looking at the last page--Undertale, but not as it's fake, someone admitted to the Geno leak--What happened while I was asleep?! :rotfl:

EDIT: And now a Smash Direct?! Is this Direct 1 or Direct 2... :joyful:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom