• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Apparently Sassy Geno is dead now, but the meme will never die.
Some people still claiming it's not dead even though apparently the leaker came forward about it. But yeah some people being like "saying it's photoshopped is a stretch" even though it's pretty clearly photoshopped if you look close at it.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I still love how :ulttoonlink: has been represented in Smash as many times as OoT Link (:link64::linkmelee::younglinkmelee::ultyounglink:) now. It's cool to see, I guess.
Well, you know, that's because it's just a style used throughout multiple of the Zelda games.

Unlike OoT Link (Who's only appeared in two games, excluding TP), Toon Link has appeared in, Minish Cap, Four Swords, Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Four Swords Adventures, and Triforce Heroes. So, it's pretty impressive for OoT Link, less so for Toon Link.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Am I the only one who wants Serperior over those other grass type starters?

I for one would like to see how Sakurai pulls off a character with no limbs.
I'm not really rooting for any grass starter right now (Incineroar for life) but Serperior would be really interesting.
It's definitely one of the better grass starters.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Some people still claiming it's not dead even though apparently the leaker came forward about it. But yeah some people being like "saying it's photoshopped is a stretch" even though it's pretty clearly photoshopped if you look close at it.
Uhm, actually. It's a drawing

FurretBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FurretBro
But no, seriously. If there's a real image leak besides the Ken one then it has to be extremely hidden. We've killed off every one as far as I know. We just killed the Geolyte one and Sassy Geno is confirmed fake, sadly. Is there anything left that isn't just a mod and MS Paint?

D

Deleted member

If I could have any ARMs character, then the choice is clear:

Min Min for the win win, sends the rest to the bin bin.

I was gonna post a really cute image of her but the site's derping again. -.-

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Some funny Ultimate related posts:

When your character got deconfirmed already and you are in 5 stages of grief.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Still, Feelbadman for her fans.
Ironically, I was already at acceptance stage the millisecond Midna was AT'd again. At this rate, I made peace with her ever since Brawl. It's never going to happen but might as well get the disappointment out of the way.

FurretBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FurretBro
Only a month left of fake leaks, everyone. Soon we'll know the truth and see the truth. Even experience the truth.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ironically, I was already at acceptance stage the millisecond Midna was AT'd again. At this rate, I made peace with her ever since Brawl. It's never going to happen but might as well get the disappointment out of the way.
I've mostly accepted Ashley's death.
Except for the few times every once in a while when I remember the days I supported her and cringe.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Okay well...
I'm going to update my Square-Enix rumor Infography by killing off the Sassy Geno Leak.

What else is left beside the Sora Tweet, VGA DLC Announcement and the "Private Leak that we don't know?" ?

LetterO

Smash Lord
If I could have any ARMs character, then the choice is clear:

Min Min for the win win, sends the rest to the bin bin.

I was gonna post a really cute image of her but the site's derping again. -.-
Sorry, but I disagree

this is the part where i post a picture of Helix but it doesn't work

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Uhm, actually. It's a drawing
Hi. Where did I say it wasn't a drawing? Photoshopped means a million different things. It was done in photoshop, ergo it was photoshopped. He used a picture of another render, brought it into photoshop and made a render over it. I did the same thing during Wii U leaks to prove to people how easy faking it was. I altered a render from another game and "photoshopped" it being like "hey look how easy it is, don't believe leaks".

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Okay well...
I'm going to update my Square-Enix rumor Infography by killing off the Sassy Geno Leak.

What else is left beside the Sora Tweet, VGA DLC Announcement and the "Private Leak that we don't know?" ?
We still have that mech thing that Sakurai bought for research...

Last edited:

FurretBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FurretBro
Except for the few times every once in a while when I remember the days I supported her and cringe.
She definitely didn't get that high on the Ballot. Probably not as high as people thought.

D

Deleted member

Some wounds never heal.

I know that pain all too well, my friend...

WAA, never forget...

Last edited by a moderator:

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
Okay well...

Pretty sure those are the only options.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Yeah but it doesn't fit with the "within a month" timeline we have or why Square-Enix would be pissed
We don't even know if it was Square...
It could very well be Microsoft for all we know...
Perhaps a legit leak of Banjo or Steve is currently making the rounds...

Last edited:

Primal Cookie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2532 0420 7538
But no, seriously. If there's a real image leak besides the Ken one then it has to be extremely hidden. We've killed off every one as far as I know. We just killed the Geolyte one and Sassy Geno is confirmed fake, sadly. Is there anything left that isn't just a mod and MS Paint?
Wait, where is Sassy Geno confirmed fake?

SAMation

Smash Journeyman
Here's a fun hypothetical for everyone:

Let's say smash bros never existed until this game. What characters would be in it if you take into consideration characters are here for veteran purposes and stuff, i.e. Jigglypuff, Roy, ZSS, etc. would probably not be in for a first ever smash bros since they got in due to being a veteran or in the case of a final smash gimmick like ZSS.

D

Deleted member

Okay, since we're expecting legit leaks in November, what do you think will leak first
Depends on if Nintendo reveals things first, which is very, very possible. Nintendo usually does their game focused Direct when the game's about a month out from launch. We're very close to that now, so an announcement can pretty much happen any day.

If they do wait and things do leak, though, my money's on the CSS just straight up being dropped ESRB style on someplace like 4chan.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
We don't even know if it was Square...
It could very well be Microsoft for all we know...
Perhaps a legit leak of Banjo or Steve is currently making the rounds...
Nah. Tansut basically clarified. It's not Nintendo. It's a third party company. And he basically said "Vergeben is right about that Company's rep being secretive" and Vergeben only talked about Square-Enix in that manner add to that, that he only Leaked Cloud and we can guess that he have source at Square-Enix

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Depends on if Nintendo reveals things first, which is very, very possible. Nintendo usually does their game focused Direct when the game's about a month out from launch. We're very close to that now, so an announcement can pretty much happen any day.

If they do wait and things do leak, though, my money's on the CSS just straight up being dropped ESRB style on someplace like 4chan.
In which 4chan users will be their usual selves and be disgraceful and tell the person to kill themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom