• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Let it sink in that Shaq has been in as many fighting games as Snake. Smake, of all characters. That's almost telling...
Shaq Fu 2 isn't a fighting game, so what are the second and third fighting games Shaq's been in?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Okay, you got me! Well, uh, they exist. Um, that's it.
I wish I lived in a timeline where Shaq-Fu 2 was an actual sequel to Shaq-Fu and there was another fighting game Shaq appeared in.

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Pretty funny the solo Ike match played out.

In Smash 4, if you ended up in a match by yourself, after a few seconds it would automatically end.

Had it happen to me once on For Glory.

Last edited:

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Anyone notice the Blog updated with Shulk. On a Sunday. That usually happens?

Also PS: I'm back from Box Jail

Iridium

Smash Hero
Actually, let's let it sink in that Bubsy has been in more games outside of Smash than :ultolimar:. Well, that can change very easily, but for now...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The main character of "Xenoblade" released in 2010. Using the vision (future vision), we save many colleagues of our colleagues. Since there is a dull place in the woman's mind, it would be nice if we could see the relationship between women as well.

Looked at the Today's Memory.

Never change Google Translate.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The main character of "Xenoblade" released in 2010. Using the vision (future vision), we save many colleagues of our colleagues. Since there is a dull place in the woman's mind, it would be nice if we could see the relationship between women as well.

Looked at the Today's Memory.

Never change Google Translate.
Man, the mind of a Woman is such a dull place.

Fun fact, no one has actually played a Pikmin game.
That's factually wrong but ok.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Well, Bubsy has been in 5 games in total. How many characters here have not (outside of Smash)? Doesn't mean much, but now I'm curious.

I would but I don't own any copies, or systems that I'm using. It looks okay.

Last edited:

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Interesting theory!
Except the part where the character before August 8th was Samus, and September 13th was Ryu.
Ah yes well you see that is interesting

Samus and Simon Belmont are in an on again off again relationship, And Ryu is Isabelle's seventh cousin twice removed on her uncle's nephew's side.

Llort A. Ton

Smash Lord
NNID
GamerGuy758
3DS FC
0731-5017-6481
Switch FC
SW 1185 9411 4529
I can confirm this.

Once I collected the final treasure in Pikmin 2, a cutscene started where Olimar looked me dead in the eyes and said "Llort, it's me, Olimar. You are in a coma. This is a new technique that the doctors are trying out to get us to be able to communicate with you. Apparently the doctors say that you think I am a video character in your dream. This is simply not true. I am your wife. Please wake up, honey. The kids miss you."

...And then I came to.

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
Big News/Leak
In Game.co uk, mentions that there will be 71 FIGHTERS IN TOTAL!

Link:https://www.game.co.uk/en/m/super-smash-bros-ultimate-limited-edition-steelbook-2493121

Quote:

EVERY FIGHTER FROM SUPER SMASH BROS. IN ONE
In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, you can play as every single past fighter included in the Super Smash Bros. As well as including every fighter previously seen in the Super Smash Bros. game, there are even more new additions - that’s a total of 71 fighters for you to enjoy!

New fighters include Inkling from the Splatoon series and Ridley from the Metroid series. But there are many more returning fighters including Wolf, Ice Climbers, Pokémon Trainer, Mario, Fox, Zelda, and more!

Last edited:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
So Xenoblade finally got something.

I can’t wait to play as any new memes to come from Shulk’s swimsuit alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom