• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatswave

Smash Apprentice
Hate to say it but...KingofKoopas, you do have a point. Dragonscythe has done nothing but give ignorance towards any other theory or any idea that counters his. However, it's uncalled for to unironically give ALL box theorists that antagonistic look.
This. I'll be the first one to admit I was putting to much weight on it, when the theory dies.
(I sincerely hope it dies with the next infos we'll get, to be honest)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Shantae will be my indie pick until she gets into Smash. I just love the series to death. The music, the character designs, the characters themselves, the gameplay, plus it's funny as all get out. I love the fact that Shantae was named after a kindergartener in Matt Bozon's wife's class. I love the fact it went from a super obscure cult classic to one of the more successful indie series. It's just good all the way around.

Iridium

Smash Hero

Probably one of the better indie characters I've found, personally. Would anyone here like Dust?

Last edited:

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Talking about pipedreams?

Not much of a discussion. But since people still want to live in denial.

Lets discuss who will be on the blog next week.

Bet bayo will be next week.
Clearly you are the least antagonistic person ever to people who dont subscribe to your Cardboard based beliefs.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>"g-g-guys its been a week announcement incoming!!!"
>nothing happens

1517708088249.jpg

Can't say I told you so.

I see the lack of anything has made this board go Mad Max on everybody.

beans

Smash Lord
Smashboards
So thirsty that is drinking its own blood and the ocasional leaks, that nobody is sure they really happened or if they were mirages
Also in fighting
Still better than smashfaqs

D

Deleted member

We're the Smash community. We really aren't
We should at least strive to be, though. All fandoms have their nasty parts, but they also have their good parts. Let's try to steer towards the better parts.

Back on the topic of Undertale 'cause now I got it on my brain, who would best represent it as a fighter? Memes aside, I really feel like it'd have to be Sans. There's only one scenario that Frisk fights in, and, uh, it's not exactly the best one...

As for what I would want...Papyrus. I wanna throw spaghetti at Luigi while turning him blue.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Did somebody say...

NO FLAMING OR CALLOUTS?

Because if they did, I'm here to put the kibosh on that **** riiiiiiiiiiight about now. Let's talk about something else more productive, please.

Smooth Criminal
Bayo next week. And probably 2 characters again.

Music may be wii fit. I hope.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Could we please be more respectful towards other opinions?

And callouts are fine. Flaming is not. You can call someone out while being respectful.

ReeseBalaski

Smash Journeyman
We're the Smash community. We really aren't
Now, now. Yes, the Smash community can get unruly, but I'd like to think that most of the people within it have matured. At least in the case for Ultimate, as it really is just lookin that good.

And hey, at least the members here on Smashboards don't act as bad as users on other sites, so we must be doing something right.

Last edited:

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
did you miss your friends last few posts? or are you just looking for a good boy medal?
I can only assume you're talking about dragonscythe, but no, I didn't see him post anything rude, or act like he was better than anyone else. And no, I don't want a medal, I'm kind of just tired of this game's discussion being centered around leaks and theories. and childish hostility. Your profile says you're 25. C'mon.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Did somebody say...

NO FLAMING OR CALLOUTS?

Because if they did, I'm here to put the kibosh on that **** riiiiiiiiiiight about now. Let's talk about something else more productive, please.

Smooth Criminal
Which Belmont is better?

WWE Superstar Belmont:
FF6C1066-EC04-4189-BB72-B6DBC090706B.png

Or K Pop Star Belmont:
F6E72A4A-F6F7-41D7-9DBC-E3942B0BA661.png

I’m just happy that these two beautiful pictures even exist.

Last edited:

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Anyway back onto things more important than images of cardboard boxes that may or may not be the messiah..

Sephiroths sword could be scaled down while still being fair play and a decently lenghted sword, just based it off a Nodachi sword like it is based off of in the games. Long Anti-Cavalry Katana.

D

Deleted member

I'll only accept Quote if we get Curly as an Echo Fighter. or just make them a duo and have Curly strapped onto Quote's back with the ability to change between the main one ala Ice Climbers

Iridium

Smash Hero
>"g-g-guys its been a week announcement incoming!!!"
>nothing happens

View attachment 169702

Can't say I told you so.

I see the lack of anything has made this board go Mad Max on everybody.
You missed the "Verg Theory" (as I'll call it) last night, and it was something. Most people here know what I'm talking about.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You missed the "Verg Theory" (as I'll call it) last night, and it was something. Most people here know what I'm talking about.
Believe me if I actually had a second laughing reaction pic I would have used it on that.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
I can only assume you're talking about dragonscythe, but no, I didn't see him post anything rude, or act like he was better than anyone else. And no, I don't want a medal, I'm kind of just tired of this game's discussion being centered around leaks and theories. and childish hostility. Your profile says you're 25. C'mon.
Calling anyone who doesnt pray in the direction of the image of a cardboard box 5 times a day an in denial pipe dreamer is hardly the height of maturity. But the mods said to stop and stop i have, you seem to not be able to get over the fact that people disagree with box theory..

osby

Smash Obsessed
I still don't get why a muscleman like Richter is considered to be "bishie".

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Which Belmont is better?

WWE Superstar Belmont:
View attachment 169704
Or K Pop Star Belmont:
View attachment 169705
Simon redeemed his character and faults in-lore via the entirety of Simon's Quest. Richter ****ed up the entire bloodline and had to get someone else fix that problem for him hundreds of years later. Best thing that came out of that was Julius.

Technically Simon wins by a mile.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
When DLC gets underway for Ultimate, I would love to see not only characters, but additions to Spirit mode.

If it is a more refined melee adventure mode, it would be neat if the adventure reflects the fighter on the adventure (Mario enemies for Mario characters during the play through) kind of how Classic mode reflects the character you play as.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Calling anyone who doesnt pray in the direction of the image of a cardboard box 5 times a day an in denial pipe dreamer is hardly the height of maturity. But the mods said to stop and stop i have, you seem to not be able to get over the fact that people disagree with box theory..
5 times a day? And harsh language came after one start the competition.
But, i forgive you.

Now blog.

Who knows of any special dates next week? Our character will be attaches to that.

---

And richter is better.

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Which Belmont is better?

WWE Superstar Belmont:
View attachment 169704
Or K Pop Star Belmont:
View attachment 169705
I love all Belmonts but Richter is my boy. I cannot WAIT to main him. I love Rondo and Symphony and I really hope his Symphony look is an alt. I can't believe we are blessed enough to get Richter in Smash. Simon was one of my top DLC wants for Sm4sh and then Sakurai blessed us further.

This is the one, man. This is the Richter I want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom