• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Final reveals in regards to Smash have never been this "HOLY ****!" moment, they've always been incredibly mild and tame.
I think the fact that we will know all newcomers before release means they have at least some incentive to hold an exciting unveiling for last. Previously we didn't even know all characters even after the final pre-release reveal.

Also why did you double space every sentence in your post

Shroob

Sup?
Pokemon very rarely gets a direct and if it does it's announcing a new game. I don't think LGPE are going to even get a direct period.
I mean, that's a point in my favor. :p No Pokemon Direct means no flimsy excuse of "Well they'll tack Incineroar to the end of it!"

It doesn't make sense from a business perspective to shift your focus away from the game you're going to be marketing for Black Friday.

Is Smash going to be more profitable? Obviously yes, but at the same time, LGPE is the "Black Friday" game, the game they're banking on selling. A lot.

It doesn't make sense to drop a Smash Direct in November and take attention away from the game you're trying to market.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Just get the Incineroar reveal over with so that we can get back to what we consider "hype" reveals, whatever that means...
To be honest, I... kinda want Incineroar moreso so that there's an official high quality 3D render of him. :laugh:

Shroob

Sup?
I think the fact that we will know all newcomers before release means they have at least some incentive to hold an exciting unveiling for last. Previously we didn't even know all characters even after the final pre-release reveal.

Which would be the supposed 2nd SE character, if Vergeben is to be believe, to be determined in that regard.

And as for spacing? It's a habit of mine. I can't stand single spacing, it looks too messy and cramped, I like having my **** easily readable.

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
I mean, that's a point in my favor. :p No Pokemon Direct means no flimsy excuse of "Well they'll tack Incineroar to the end of it!"
Smash has never had a reveal in a themed direct either. So Smash wouldn't get a reveal in a Pokemon Direct

It doesn't make sense from a business perspective to shift your focus away from the game you're going to be marketing for Black Friday.
What's there to market? It's a remake of Yellow with very little extra going for it. I can't imagine there's a whole lot more to discuss about the games.

It doesn't make sense to drop a Smash Direct in November and take attention away from the game you're trying to market.
Regardless, Smash Bros IS the bigger game. LGPE are games intended to tide the fanbase over rather than be anything of actual value.

Shroob

Sup?
Smash has never had a reveal in a themed direct either. So Smash wouldn't get a reveal in a Pokemon Direct

What's there to market? It's a remake of Yellow with very little extra going for it. I can't imagine there's a whole lot more to discuss about the games.

Regardless, Smash Bros IS the bigger game. LGPE are games intended to tide the fanbase over rather than be anything of actual value.
1# Again, what I've been saying.

3# Not arguing that.

2# General awareness. LGPE already have a very "MEH" reception by most people, but unless Nintendo markets it, like commercials, ads, it could very well flounder when it comes to the Black Friday sale period that they're expecting.

If a game doesn't get enough exposure, it just won't sell because people don't know about it. If you slap commercials on TV and ads on every website that your general target audience will be going on, that raises awareness.

They're expecting it to sell, that's why it comes out what, the week before Black Friday? They WANT it to sell.

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master

Exactly. People act as if this Smash hype cycle will end "anticlimactically like Smash 4". Except, this isn't Smash 4. Smash 4 wasn't released in the same year it was announced, Smash 4 didn't reveal every character's design before it launches. This is a different in many ways to Smash 4, and I expect the marketing to reflect that.

People often forget that there is nothing wrong with deescalation, especially after reaching a potentially unbeatable high point.

It's why the concept of the "Breather Episode" exists.
Except what follows a breather episode? Deescalating in a final Direct is the same as using the breather episode as the season finale. Doesn't make sense. I do believe we'll have a breather episode--a single reveal this month--followed by the finale, a Smash Direct in early November. But ending everything two months before release, with "anticlimactic" reveals? That's as terrible marketing as you can get.

Danpal65

Smash Lord
LGPE are games intended to tide the fanbase over rather than be anything of actual value.
The intention of Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee is to bridge the gap between the casual and GO player base and the more intense mainline entries. It isn’t just to tide the core player base over as they aren’t the core focused of LGPE.

Shroob

Sup?
Exactly. People act as if this Smash hype cycle will end "anticlimactically like Smash 4". Except, this isn't Smash 4. Smash 4 wasn't released in the same year it was announced, Smash 4 didn't reveal every character's design before it launches. This is a different in many ways to Smash 4, and I expect the marketing to reflect that.

Except what follows a breather episode? Deescalating in a final Direct is the same as using the breather episode as the season finale. Doesn't make sense. I do believe we'll have a breather episode--a single reveal this month--followed by the finale, a Smash Direct in early November. But ending everything two months before release, with "anticlimactic" reveals? That's as terrible marketing as you can get.
So, are we ignoring that Isabelle could be considered a "Breather episode" in your own train of logic?

You're also writing off Incineroar like he'd carry the entire Smash Direct on his back when again:

Echoes
Spirits
Stages
Misc ****

and a supposed Square Enix character that could be Sora, Geno, etc, who even knows?

I'm sorry, but how the **** is that "Anticlimatic"?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Deescalating in a final Direct is the same as using the breather episode as the season finale.
*cough*
MHA Episode 63...
So, are we ignoring that Isabelle could be considered a "Breather episode" in your own train of logic?

You're also writing off Incineroar like he'd carry the entire Smash Direct on his back when again:

Echoes
Spirits
Stages
Misc ****

and a supposed Square Enix character that could be Sora, Geno, etc, who even knows?

Well said, Shroob.

D

Deleted member

I legitimately forgot that Pokemon: Let's Go! Pikachu and Eevee were launching in November, holy ****. Yeah, there's absolutely no way in hell that we're getting anything Smash Bros. related that month. This month, the time is now for one last push before we go on with the usual commercial airing and promotion. I CAN see a November 2nd Direct to coincide with the whole "special bundles launching" but I don't think that they wanna take that risk at all, when they got all the chips for Pokemon that month, and ESPECIALLY when Let's Go! is just another gear in the Gen 8 machine to convert all the Pokemon GO players for the next gen.

Last edited by a moderator:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master

Echoes
Spirits
Stages
Misc ****

I'm using the words and terminology used by you and KMDP KMDP to specifically avoid coloring it with my own opinion, and saying that how you're describing Incineroar's reveal naturally implies the opposite of what you're saying. By calling an Incineroar reveal "deescalation" and a "breather episode", it's conceding an Incineroar reveal isn't that special. My point was to say by calling it a "breather episode", it would imply something after, you don't end on a "breather episode" (if what you care about is good marketing, which has been the point you've been trying to make). The word "anti-climactic" has also be used by those talking about Incineroar/Ken being the final Direct. You can criticize the word choice all you want, but it's the words used by your side of the argument.

Danpal65

Smash Lord
I'm using the words and terminology used by you and KMDP KMDP to specifically avoid coloring it with my own opinion, and saying that how you're describing Incineroar's reveal naturally implies the opposite of what you're saying. By calling an Incineroar reveal "deescalation" and a "breather episode", it's conceding an Incineroar reveal isn't that special. My point was to say by calling it a "breather episode", it would imply something after, you don't end on a "breather episode" (if what you care about is good marketing, which has been the point you've been trying to make). The word "anti-climactic" has also be used by those talking about Incineroar/Ken being the final Direct. You can criticize the word choice all you want, but it's the words used by your side of the argument.
You’re using those words and applying them to different scenarios. Shroob was saying that Isabelle would be the “breather” you can’t just say your using their words if you’re applying them to something different.

Shroob

Sup?

Your entire argument is that Incineroar somehow has to live up to Simon's reveal, when it frankly doesn't.

As long as there's a powerful character left, like the supposed 2nd SE rep, Incineroar being part of the final smash direct is fine, and even if there wasn't? I legit do not see the problem.

You're acting like the reveals are going to snowball into this grand finale when that's just not the case. Isabelle should have been a warning sign after Ridley and K.Rool.

Do I think there's going to be a BIG last reveal? 2nd SE rep probably, but no, Incineroar doesn't 'ruin' this final Smash Direct or whatever else you're trying to push.

I legit found Simon's reveal dull and boring, 'hype' is completely subjective.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
You’re using those words and applying them to different scenarios. Shroob was saying that Isabelle would be the “breather” you can’t just say your using their words if you’re applying them to something different.
KMDP KMDP used the term "breather episode" to describe the deescalation after a high point. Perhaps I'm misinterpreting what they meant, I had assumed they were referring to a potential Incineroar reveal. If it's meant to be Isabelle's, then I'm not sure what they were trying to say.

All I'm saying is you can't both "downplay" them and then say they make a sufficient end. Perhaps they've structured it so all the crazy characters are at the beginning and it will continue to go downhill. Whereas I would think for good marketing you save the best for first and last, and you put the "less hype" stuff in the middle--the "breather" episode. I'm not trying to set my expectations low, I'm trying to set them reasonable, and I feel like too many people conflate the two. But if they want to, that's fine--I'm just explaining my perspective.

KMDP

Smash Legend
KMDP KMDP used the term "breather episode" to describe the deescalation after a high point. Perhaps I'm misinterpreting what they meant, I had assumed they were referring to a potential Incineroar reveal. If it's meant to be Isabelle's, then I'm not sure what they were trying to say.

All I'm saying is you can't both "downplay" them and then say they make a sufficient end. Perhaps they've structured it so all the crazy characters are at the beginning and it will continue to go downhill. Whereas I would think for good marketing you save the best for first and last, and you put the "less hype" stuff in the middle--the "breather" episode. I'm not trying to set my expectations low, I'm trying to set them reasonable, and I feel like too many people conflate the two. But if they want to, that's fine--I'm just explaining my perspective.
I never said that I think Incineroar would be the last character, or that I think he would be a less hype-worthy character than any other; in fact, I never even mentioned Incineroar in my "deescalation" post.

Shroob

Sup?

You're also equating that the characters are the only thing that matters.

Considering that they're making such a big deal about hiding Spirits mode, it seems pretty obvious that they themselves consider it a 'big' deal.

And of course, stages, items, assists, need I go on?

No, they don't need to go Hype > meh > hype since, to me, and probably a lot of people, Simon was not a 'hype' reveal because again, "Hype is subjective".

And let's be honest, who isn't jumping out of their seat like an Etika on 5 cups of coffee when a Smash direct is mere moments away from airing? Even with a 'meh-ish' character reveal, you're already hyped going in.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
>People arguing that we will get non-hype reveal like other smash game
>When there a second Square-Enix Character coming

Lmao Guys. Whenever that Characters is last or not, we're at the end of the cycle and a bang is coming nonetheless.

Shroob

Sup?

Lmao Guys. Whenever that Characters is last or not, we're at the end of the cycle and a bang is coming nonetheless.
Pretty much.

Be it Sora, Geno, or whoever, just them alone and Spirits mode will be the main talking point about the final Direct.

The 2nd SE rep will be historic for Smash, regardless of who it is.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I never said that I think Incineroar would be the last character, or that I think he would be a less hype-worthy character than any other; in fact, I never even mentioned Incineroar in my "deescalation" post.
Then sorry for misinterpreting you, as it was in response to Incineroar compared to Simon, that's what I had thought. That being said, I do believe the concept of a "breather episode" is relevant--it's why I've structured my predictions to start high, go low, and end on high--as you would usually expect. I don't understand what you're trying to say then, and what I would like to do is understand your position more so I could reflect, critique, and correct my own.

But apparently I'm sounding too argumentative from the responses I'm getting, so I must be missing something. Sorry.

Shroob

Sup?
Also, this is more of a joke, but:

Hey, it's even called Spirits in Japan, and what better month to talk about ghosts than October?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Then sorry for misinterpreting you, as it was in response to Incineroar compared to Simon, that's what I had thought. That being said, I do believe the concept of a "breather episode" is relevant--it's why I've structured my predictions to start high, go low, and end on high--as you would usually expect. I don't understand what you're trying to say then, and what I would like to do is understand your position more so I could reflect, critique, and correct my own.

But apparently I'm sounding too argumentative from the responses I'm getting, so I must be missing something. Sorry.
To clarify what I was trying to say:

You can't keep going up and up and up infinitely. In story telling, this quickly leads to viewer (and writer) burn-out*; in a product like Smash Bros., not every character is going to elicit the same response to a character, like Shroob said, he had a non-reaction to Simon, whereas a Castlevania fan would have had the exact opposite reaction.

For fans of Pikmin, Olimar being Brawl's final pre-release reveal would bring tons of hype, but for non-Pikmin fans (like myself, especially at the time), all you'll get is a "Huh?" response. The same applies to Duck Hunt (Duo) for Smash 4, people unaware of what Duck Hunt was (say, kids of today), would have been totally nonplussed by the reveal.

The same will apply if Geno is the last character revealed, casual fans who aren't aware of who Geno is (say, most of Europe) will be left confused, maybe the trailer will sell them on the playstyle, but they won't necessarily be hyped for him specifically as a character, because they don't know who he is.

*some would say escalation is a huge problem with franchises like Dragon Ball, DC and Marvel Comics; you can't keep saying "THIS GUY IS THE STRONGEST EVER" and expect it to mean anything after, like, the 5th time it happens. Reducing the stakes occassionally is healthy for a production.

Anyway, I have no hard feelings regarding this argument; if I sound terse, it's because I'm pretty tired.

Last edited:

Deoxys911

Laughs and Logic
NNID
Deoxys911
I just want to German Suplex people as a bipedal fire-cat with oversized hands

Smooth Criminal
You know what they say about oversized hands. I wonder if it's true...
incineroar-770x562.png

Oh wow, that's... Phew, that might just be a little too hot for Smash. Are we sure he's getting in? I think I need some water, has anyone seen Primarina?

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule

>implying that everyone will be hyped by Squeenix since it's Squeenix when people may also have different tastes in favorite companies.

Just saying. I know my most hype possible is a Western third party, and coming in at number 2 is a second Sonic character. I have yet to see any Square suggestions that aren't on the "meh" to "ugh" scale for me personally. Besides, if we got a Western third party or a unique character from an existing third party company, think how many fanrules that would have broken.

And I know there are still some who think Smash should be Ninty only and would cut all nine 3rd party characters at the drop of a hat, so I know that they wouldn't be hyped by another third party...

Hovever, I'm really interested in seeing what else is coming in the game. I feel like we still don't know anything single-player outside of everyone having their own classic track - I want to have All-Star confirmed, random trophies confirmed, and I'd love if they also gave us a standard arcade 10-random-enemy tower. And Spirits, of course.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
To clarify what I was trying to say:

You can't keep going up and up and up infinitely. In story telling, this quickly leads to viewer (and writer) burn-out*; in a product like Smash Bros., not every character is going to elicit the same response to a character, like Shroob said, he had a non-reaction to Simon, whereas a Castlevania fan would have had the exact opposite reaction.

For fans of Pikmin, Olimar being Brawl's final pre-release reveal would bring tons of hype, but for non-Pikmin fans (like myself, especially at the time), all you'll get is a "Huh?" response. The same applies to Duck Hunt (Duo) for Smash 4, people unaware of what Duck Hunt was (say, kids of today), would have been totally nonplussed by the reveal.

The same will apply if Geno is the last character revealed, casual fans who aren't aware of who Geno is (say, most of Europe) will be left confused, maybe the trailer will sell them on the playstyle, but they won't necessarily be hyped for him specifically as a character, because they don't know who he is.

*some would say escalation is a huge problem with franchises like Dragon Ball, DC and Marvel Comics; you can't keep saying "THIS GUY IS THE STRONGEST EVER" and expect it to mean anything after, like, the 5th time it happens. Reducing the stakes occassionally is healthy for a production.

Anyway, I have no hard feelings regarding this argument; if I sound terse, it's because I'm pretty tired.
And I agree with all of that--it's why I think high-low-high is a much better way to structure reveals, as opposed to the high-low structure everyone else is talking about. And in terms of subjectivity, I'm going based off of the general overall feelings of characters. To be honest, I can't think of any likely character (except for 1, obviously) that I would be personally hyped for. I wasn't personally hyped for Simon, and perhaps more, but not that much, with King K Rool. It's why I'm trying to take my subjectivity out of the picture. I've said, and it's still true, this may be the first Smash game where I haven't played a game with a single, unique character. But I still feel I can reasonable assign how much a character is hype worthy from what I see the general consensus is. It doesn't help that it's an echo chamber--but it's all I've got in order to be as objective as possible.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
>implying that everyone will be hyped by Squeenix since it's Squeenix when people may also have different tastes in favorite companies.

Just saying. I know my most hype possible is a Western third party, and coming in at number 2 is a second Sonic character. I have yet to see any Square suggestions that aren't on the "meh" to "ugh" scale for me personally. Besides, if we got a Western third party or a unique character from an existing third party company, think how many fanrules that would have broken.

And I know there are still some who think Smash should be Ninty only and would cut all nine 3rd party characters at the drop of a hat, so I know that they wouldn't be hyped by another third party...

Hovever, I'm really interested in seeing what else is coming in the game. I feel like we still don't know anything single-player outside of everyone having their own classic track - I want to have All-Star confirmed, random trophies confirmed, and I'd love if they also gave us a standard arcade 10-random-enemy tower. And Spirits, of course.

This is just an opinion, but overall, finishing with a guest from the stingy ****** who can't even licence their own music by themselves. Is I believe objectively a bigger deal than finishing with Olimar/Duck Hunt/Shulk in term of "Internet break" potential.

Of course everyone have different taste, and it doesn't mean people HAVE to get hype, but throwing away that it will be a big deal is just because it's not a personal wish fulfillment Announcement.

also yes. We need a second Sonic Characters.

Shroob

Sup?
And I agree with all of that--it's why I think high-low-high is a much better way to structure reveals, as opposed to the high-low structure everyone else is talking about. And in terms of subjectivity, I'm going based off of the general overall feelings of characters. To be honest, I can't think of any likely character (except for 1, obviously) that I would be personally hyped for. I wasn't personally hyped for Simon, and perhaps more, but not that much, with King K Rool. It's why I'm trying to take my subjectivity out of the picture. I've said, and it's still true, this may be the first Smash game where I haven't played a game with a single, unique character. But I still feel I can reasonable assign how much a character is hype worthy from what I see the general consensus is. It doesn't help that it's an echo chamber--but it's all I've got in order to be as objective as possible.
........No one is saying high-low though.

Not once have I ever said that Incineroar would be the last reveal, because I fully expect the 2nd SE character to be that.

You're kind of making **** up.

Deoxys911

Laughs and Logic
NNID
Deoxys911
I know my most hype possible is a Western third party, and coming in at number 2 is a second Sonic character. I have yet to see any Square suggestions that aren't on the "meh" to "ugh" scale for me personally. Besides, if we got a Western third party or a unique character from an existing third party company, think how many fanrules that would have broken.
The good news is one of the most likely third-party newcomers for this game is owned by one of the biggest American media companies! When you wish upon a star, sometimes your dreams really do come true.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
........No one is saying high-low though.

Not once have I ever said that Incineroar would be the last reveal, because I fully expect the 2nd SE character to be that.

You're kind of making **** up.
I'm definitely not making **** up. I'm not talking about you in particular, but mainly those saying we'll end on Incineroar/Ken. And in terms of openers--starting with Incineroar would be going high-low.

I love arguments, I love critiquing my own assumptions. I don't like personal attacks that targets if someone is being genuine.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm definitely not making **** up. I'm not talking about you in particular, but mainly those saying we'll end on Incineroar/Ken. And in terms of openers--starting with Incineroar would be going high-low.

I love arguments, I love critiquing my own assumptions. I don't like personal attacks that targets if someone is being genuine.
And that's 'your' opinion that Incineroar is 'low'.

Just earlier you were saying that "Pokemon fans would like Incineroar" or something, and considering Pokemon is Nintendo's 2nd(arguably 1st) biggest franchise, to me, yeah, he'd be ****ing huge.

And again, you are literally only accounting for characters, when the characters are only half of it. You're kind of taking a piss on Spirits mode when most people I have seen are ridiculously excited to see what it is.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
This is just an opinion, but overall, finishing with a guest from the stingy ****** who can't even licence their own music by themselves. Is I believe objectively a bigger deal than finishing with Olimar/Duck Hunt/Shulk in term of "Internet break" potential.

Of course everyone have different taste, and it doesn't mean people HAVE to get hype, but throwing away that it will be a big deal is just because it's not a personal wish fulfillment Announcement.

also yes. We need a second Sonic Characters.
Personally, it just depends on who we're talking about. If it's someone extremely popular who we never expected, I could get behind the "interent-breaking" hype. If it's someone more niche, I'd probably be disappointed and would've preferred another Nintendo character instead.

Everyone's different, but regardless of which company Sakurai talks to, certain third-parties don't qualify as automatic hype for me.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Something worth thinking about...

My top five are: Isaac, Tails, Tifa, Agumon and Vaati (as you can see in my signature).

I'm certainly not going to be hyped for Tails, Tifa or Agumon because they're SEGA, Square Enix and Bandai Namco characters, I'd be hyped for them because they're Tails, Tifa and Agumon.

Obviously, this goes without saying. :laugh:

I think part of the reason Sakurai elects to show the big guns first is that it means their presence in the game has more of a chance to spread around. Though really all this would do is increase pre-order sales and immediate release sales; in the long run it doesn't really matter who is revealed when.

One could make an argument that Inkling would have served better as the final reveal, simply because they were the ones every one was expecting (but you can easily counter this with the idea that, because everyone expects them, you should get them out of the way first to pave the way for the unexpected additions). You could also make the case for Ridley and K. Rool being last, because they were the two biggest wants (though you'd have salt arising from, hypothetically: "[insert character here] got in before K. Rool!?"/"Dark Samus got in before Ridley!?" and other such complaints*).

However, thinking about it: Ridley and K. Rool being shown early serves the purpose of demonstrating what Smash Ultimate is going to be (i.e. fan favourites over contemporary characters); Quintessential "Show, Don't Tell".

*Oh god, I can just imagine the arguments that would have arisen from Dark Samus being revealed long before Ridley: Naysayers saying Ridley will never, ever get in; people calling Sakubias because the "only" new Metroid character is a clone. Legitimate leaks being discarded because Ridley is on it and that can't be possible.

The Ridley reveal would have been absolute madness after 6 months (plus 4 years) of arguing that he's never going to happen.

Last edited:

AzureFlame4

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4811-6946-8468
I get hyped for characters that wouldn't break the internet (See Olimar) and am not hyped for the ones that are usually considered internet breaking (Except for Sora, I would be hyped for Sora)

Shroob

Sup?
Anyway, if there is a Direct/Reveal this week, we have about 48 hours until we can probably safely call it off I figure.

If there's a Smash Direct, they'll give us a few days grace period, and if there's a reveal alone, they'll 'probably' do the same, I think?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

The cycle never ends with a Bang,,,
Brawl ended with Olimar. Smash 4 Ended with Shulk. I don't see this one being any different
I wouldn't expect hype reveals like Isaac or Banjo Kazooie. Just standard newcomers like Incineroar, Elma, etc.
Not everything needs to end on hype. If you're expecting hype reveals this late in the cycle, your're setting yourself up for disappointment

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Anyway, if there is a Direct/Reveal this week, we have about 48 hours until we can probably safely call it off I figure.

If there's a Smash Direct, they'll give us a few days grace period, and if there's a reveal alone, they'll 'probably' do the same, I think?
Tuesday October 9th 2018, 16:00, on Twitter
Nintendo: "Ohbythewaywe'rehavingaspecialrevealatfiveo'clock, kthxbye".

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Until we know for certain that we have 'something' coming...

I still stand by my dark-humor that Intern-kun simply saw a typo and was trying to be helpful by fixing it, while inadvertently causing the community to spiral into chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom