• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Best of luck to all characters and their supporters.

Zathura

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyZygarde
3DS FC
0404-6234-5785
Switch FC
SW-0485-3368-5894
Can’t wait, absolute best case scenario I get a Rhythm Heaven rep

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Good luck everyone! Remember, keep it civilized so everyone can have their moment of happiness. Somewhere, someday, your moment will be there... Don't spoil the fun! Be part of it!

**Gilgamesh**

Smash Ace
The newcomer will be a Pokemon or Elma. It make sense to reveal basic Nintendo things

Why is my comment bold?

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
.....Just in case, when the Direct is about to begin, can this thread be locked? Pretty please? I don't want a lot of peoples to be posting this here. Last time this happened, the servers crashed for a moment.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
One hour away folks!

*Crossing fingers for Banjo-Kazooie, Black Shadow or Medusa or all*
I wish, man. Black Shadow at least has a higher chance than Banjo. I'd make a bet on Banjo not getting in, but I've eaten too many shoes already. But if he gets in, I'll calmly sit here and not do anything interesting.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I wish, man. Black Shadow at least has a higher chance than Banjo. I'd make a bet on Banjo not getting in, but I've eaten too many shoes already. But if he gets in, I'll calmly sit here and not do anything interesting.
Truth be told honestly I know that but I'm still pulling out at that small chance. More likely then not Banjo will be DLC rather then Base.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Not to rub it in anyone's faces, but it still feels weird going into a Direct without hoping for Ridley, and now there's not even K. Rool either. It really feels wide open, and I'm pretty much perfectly fine with anything.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

SOOON.
This is so intense.
Hide all negativity.
Any newcomer will make me shake in joy.

Iridium

Smash Hero
The more I see Nintendo Directs, the more I hate my life, knowing I can't afford to get many of those games on my own. Somehow, it hurts to watch Directs just because of that.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Listen to me. I know that you are very excited for the Direct.

But when the Direct starts, can this thread be locked temporarily? Not to be rude or mean, but last time we kept this thread open during a certain Smash direct, the site momentarily crashed because of the mass posting.

AzureFlame4

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4811-6946-8468
Congrats to everyone who gets the character they want today. If the character turns out to be Goku, then Kami save us all from the chaos that will unfold.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Say what you want about Color Splash, at least it isn't Yoshi's New Island.

I hate both of those Paper Mario games with every fiber of my body, but at least they (well, Color Splash at least) had some quality graphics, good music tracks, and witty writing. New Island is unsalvageable.

inb4 Zinith Zinith comes in and throws **** at me
Throw **** at you?

Dude, I hate that game as much as you do!!! :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom